Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Ghanaian Dude Said He Wants My Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Dude Said He Wants My Body (452 Views)

This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Dude Said He Wants My Body by onila(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided

maybe that's why hes not talking to me
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said He Wants My Body by yomi007k(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin

Money rituals. ..lol
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said He Wants My Body by Mystery007(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Where is the body nah ?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said He Wants My Body by Ginaz(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
O.p this is what you should do. Go and meet the Ghana dude, place a cucumber in his mouth and sit on it. Move up and down till your brain falls off and the Ghana dude mouth dislocate and his brain falls off also.

Two Less mad people to worry about.

(1) (Reply)

The Falling Of Gbajabiamila In Surulere Politics / The Matter Tire Me O / 5 Ways To Save A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.