Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50397 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mummyjess: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2017
I am new here bro, pls kindly send link to my email okekenancy22@gmail.com to enable me start right away. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by emmyjay312: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2017
justiceemmanuel810@gmail.com. send the link please
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Shugarplum(f): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning. Am new here & am also interested pls forward them to my email too Okolomary202@gmail.com thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I'm sorry for the inconveniences caused. Till last night, I was still having some new sign-ups through those links. That was the reason I told you guys to hold on signing up for the first program till I ask you to go ahead. I will let you know when it's time to continue with signing up for the first program lest you waste posting efforts.

Ok thanks,just alert us when we can, because it's really gave a problem to sign in gateway
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2017
aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by adescopy(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Congratulations to all of you who have taken actions one way or the other in making money online. Links to genuine, legit and paying money making programs have already been sent to many of you, although only few people have taken actions. That's why many Nigerians cannot make money online just because we are not ready to build a business. Instead, we look around for get-rich-quick programs online, but unfortunately, there's none.

Secret: Take actions today! Sign up to those money making sites not minding the current situation you're still going through now, but rather concentrate or focus on making money steadily and see how your online business grows in just one month.
My users names for all the sites is Adescopy, so I'm waiting for the next step and information. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Funkybabee:

Ok thanks,just alert us when we can, because it's really gave a problem to sign in gateway

As for the gateway issue, that's not a problem. I received sign-ups yesterday through the same link I sent you. If you're not able to subscribe to the gateway on your phone, kindly try doing that on the computer. I'm sure you will have your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
adescopy:
My users names for all the sites is Adescopy, so I'm waiting for the next step and information. Thanks

Hello adescopy! I confirmed your registration on my list and, thus, congratulate you on coming across money making programs like these. Hard work is all you need now to be able to make money online. Theforumwheel has just got better for all of us now to make cool money posting threads, replies and comments as a 3.0 rated user can even subscribe and post to more than ten forums now which makes it possible to withdraw multiples of $5.00 every other day with ease. These multiples of $5.00 become multiples of $10.00 as soon as you get started and post consistently daily.

BMF too has great earning potentials if fully utilized. This is a program that pays up to 500 BMF coins just for signing up using the link I gave you, 50 BMF coins for making a new thread and all of that. Here also, it's guaranteed that you can withdraw multiples of $5.00 every other day. Well, if you're not ready to work hard, you won't be able to make money online. There are still other programs added that guarantee steady flow of income for you. Be wise! Make your move now! Start posting today! Start making money today!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by goldenbaee: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
pioneerwriter:

As for the gateway issue, that's not a problem. I received sign-ups yesterday through the same link I sent you. If you're not able to subscribe to the gateway on your phone, kindly try doing that on the computer. I'm sure you will have your way.
pls I'm new here.send me all the links.augusta.ukpong@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
goldenbaee:
pls I'm new here.send me all the links.augusta.ukpong@yahoo.com

Hello goldenbaee! Congratulations on coming across this thread! I've just sent you sign up links to genuine and paying money making programs free. Please note that all of those sites are genuine and paying, but hard work is required. So, if you belong here, I congratulate you because you will make money and get paid without spending a penny. You only invest time and earn multiples of $5.00 every other day at the start followed by multiples of $10.00 as soon as you continue completing your daily posts.

Important Notice: It's a taboo leaving your email addresses here on the forum. If you're interested in joining these money making programs, kindly use the signature below. You have my personal email there to send your sign-up link requests.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by adescopy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pls how to open a paypal acct for paymemt is needed
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Faseyi17: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
pioneerwriter:
For all of you who have signed up already, apart from the free guide you received, I'm pleased to inform you that you will all receive an additional tip that guarantees $10-$30 per day without spending a dime when you're able to make at least 30 posts at the forums you've subscribed to.

The additional tip will include a list of 100 online marketing forums where you're going to get yourself established and create a stable ocean of wealth for life, That's a secret for you and you will all find it so when you get it. If you can work hard, you will earn a great deal of daily income from this program and you will never talk about the economic crisis with people any longer.

Can't wait to get started. Faseyi4real@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2017
I'm new pls send me the link Lyrrex@naij.com thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2017
adescopy:
Pls how to open a paypal acct for paymemt is needed

Have you signed up in all of those money making sites? Kindly reply with your usernames in all and request for the safe link to open your free US Paypal account officially even with your Nigerian IP without issues for life, guaranteed.

Warning: Never attempt creating or accessing Paypal accounts using VPN, otherwise, you will be a victim of Paypal account lock sooner or later. The safest way to open a US Paypal account is to use the official link which you will receive on request provided you've signed up through all of the money making links sent to you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Have you signed up in all of those money making sites? Kindly reply with your usernames in all and request for the safe link to open your free US Paypal account officially even with your Nigerian IP without issues for life, guaranteed.

Warning: Never attempt creating or accessing Paypal accounts using VPN, otherwise, you will be a victim of Paypal account lock sooner or later. The safest way to open a US Paypal account is to use the official link which you will receive on request provided you've signed up through all of the money making links sent to you.
My username in all of d platforms is rightman. I also did send u a mail giving u d infos above, but till dis moment u have not given me any detail on how to open d safe paypal, not even responding to my request. I passed theforumwheel test which i believe u must have seen from ur end. I hope payoneer is not d bank u have been talking about cos i already have one months ago and paypal has been rejecting payoneer if u're not aware. So send me dis detail to open my paypal so i can operate it with my naija ip. Samsamo48@yahoo.com.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by modath(f): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Rahbiew: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2017
modath:

Hello...

madam....already mssgd you on whatsapp
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by offegas(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Op check your mail and reply to me
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Faseyi17: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Have already signed up to the first two websites. The other two keep saying dis... D email i use s Clementfa6@gmail.com

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Faseyi17: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Faseyi17:
Have already signed up to the first two websites. The other two keep saying dis... D email i use s Clementfa6@gmail.com

Dis s d usesname i use 4 d first two websites Faseyi18

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by unilever(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Ojeolakehinde@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Faseyi17:

Hello Faseyi17! Kindly sign up only to the money making programs I introduced to you recently so you won't encounter difficulties. I've already asked you guys to hold on signing up for the very first program I announced to you on this thread. You will soon be able to sign up there soonest without issues, but you need to exercise some patience before I make the announcement to you to start signing up again.

As for the newly introduced programs, signing up is easy except a few people who had issues logging in at the Gateway while trying to subscribe to the gateway, but have been able to fix that now. Just keep following and you will make money.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Faseyi17:

Dis s d usesname i use 4 d first two websites Faseyi18

As for Vindale Research, I suggested the use of VPN in the guide you received as the only way to register successfully and earn money from the site. For further tips on how you can earn a few dollars per day taking paid surveys and make serious money from their referral program, don't hesitate sending an email to the mail address I gave you in the signature below. It's a violation of the forum rules and regulations leaving your email address here on the forum. That's why you have my mail contact info in the signature box below. If you ask me, I will guide you through.

Important Announcement:

May I congratulate all of you guys once again as you have another set of paying and legit money making platforms at your disposal. These are money making programs that help you make up to $1000 per month if and only if you will follow my guide sheepishly. With these ones, you're not required to post or write at all. You don't have to get yourself worked up writing and writing upon little pennies. Writing is not part of these at all. The rest of the tips will be emailed to you upon request, but make sure you state your usernames in all of the previously introduced programs. Only the wise will meet up with all daily schedules in all of these programs and make a lot of money at the end of the month.

Warning: It's not safe leaving your email address here on the forum. You have my mail contact address already in the signature box. That's the proper way to make your request.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
samsamo48:
My username in all of d platforms is rightman. I also did send u a mail giving u d infos above, but till dis moment u have not given me any detail on how to open d safe paypal, not even responding to my request. I passed theforumwheel test which i believe u must have seen from ur end. I hope payoneer is not d bank u have been talking about cos i already have one months ago and paypal has been rejecting payoneer if u're not aware. So send me dis detail to open my paypal so i can operate it with my naija ip. Samsamo48@yahoo.com.

Hello samosamo48! Of course you know I'm not the type that neglects anyone. You can see I daily think about how I can help many Nigerians make money online legitimately without spending a dime. You can be rest assured that whatever program I introduce to you on this platform or anywhere is legit, genuine and paying. I received your info in all of those sites and confirmed it. So, you're eligible to receive the best of money making updates from me and you will. Let me start now by sending the details on how you can create a US Paypal account officially using your IP here in Nigeria without any issue for life and how you can receive local bank alerts.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello samosamo48! Of course you know I'm not the type that neglects anyone. You can see I daily think about how I can help many Nigerians make money online legitimately without spending a dime. You can be rest assured that whatever program I introduce to you on this platform or anywhere is legit, genuine and paying. I received your info in all of those sites and confirmed it. So, you're eligible to receive the best of money making updates from me and you will. Let me start now by sending the details on how you can create a US Paypal account officially using your IP here in Nigeria without any issue for life and how you can receive local bank alerts.
OK i'm waiting for the paypal guide. Let me officially request that u also send me d links to diz new online money making oportunities too. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Amgreat70(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Can someone please help me
I need to make money how little because I got bills to pay...
So please can some one put me through
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by yunken: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Please what exchanger do you use to withdraw your money from PayPal directly to your local bank?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Osaki07: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
Hello, I just sent an email to you now.. pls check your inbox.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Hodhalor(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is my email enaholorichard@gmail.com pls snd the link
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:

can i use the US number in my former paypal account for this new account? cos textnow.com has not been responding to the new registrations i have been doing since this evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply)

Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.