Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49921 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Yonye, you're welcome on board. You have just received some details into two different money making programs that really pay and will receive further details into five additional money making programs that work. That means once you complete work schedule in any particular program, you immediately switch to the other and so on till you finish your money making schedule for the day.

The truth about making money online is that there's no free money anywhere and a lot of technicalities are involved. Now that you've met me here, those technicalities have been resolved already for you by someone who cares. You just have to work to earn cash in as much as you wouldn't need searching for money making programs online anymore. Seven paying and genuine money making sites are okay for you making enough money online so far you are ready.

What is the secret to be successful online?

When you first start out, you will still be earning very little that may seem worthless in your sight, but you wouldn't mind gathering the little. You keep working to complete daily earning schedule not minding the token that is dropping. As time goes on, you will discover you're already making money. For those who believe my true report, let's go on. You will thank me for these soonest.

I registered using your link. Should I start posting or wait for a confirmation from you?.. username is Barida
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
, kindly use the signature below. You have my personal email there to send your sign-up link requests.[/quote]sent you a message check your mail
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Hodhalor(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
I jst registered using ur link.. . The username is Hodhalor.. . Whats next boss?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
samsamo48:
can i use the US number in my former paypal account for this new account? cos textnow.com has not been responding to the new registrations i have been doing since this evening.

Oh don't try using the US phone number and address in your former Paypal account for the new registration. Those who don't have a US phone number and address can simply get it free using the Google search.

In as much as you signed up using my links in all of those sites and I truly verified your username in all, I'm going to start sending the other money making programs that do not require posting at all from tomorrow and you will receive it too. You earn hundreds of dollars monthly with your readiness to work and start making money online and follow my guide on doing it.

Note: Whoever requests for the new programs that do not require posting will be required to send his username in all of the previously introduced sites and the new links will be sent immediately. This is deliberately required to motivate and mobilize you guys to make money online.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hodhalor:
I jst registered using ur link.. . The username is Hodhalor.. . Whats next boss?

Thanks for your interest in joining those legit and genuine money making programs. I sent you an email with instructions on how to get started. Please follow every bit of it and I will do my own parts as well. I hope you received the instructions! If you didn't receive it, reply immediately.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
lartty:
, kindly use the signature below. You have my personal email there to send your sign-up link requests.sent you a message check your mail

I hope you received my instructions to get you started! Reply if you didn't so I can resend you the instructions again. Once you sign up in all of those sites, you will receive the new set of programs that do not require posting at all together with tips on how to set up your US Paypal account officially without any issue and earn hundreds of dollars monthly with hardwork and determination.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chibydinho:

I registered using your link. Should I start posting or wait for a confirmation from you?.. username is Barida

Kindly get back to me with your email using my email contact address in the signature box below and stating the programs you have already joined with your username in all so I can send you instructions on how to get started with all of those genuine and paying money making programs.

Note: You must work hard to start making money online because you're just building a business already, otherwise, you won't be able to make money online.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amgreat70:
Can someone please help me
I need to make money how little because I got bills to pay...
So please can some one put me through

I'm pleased to congratulate you on your arrival on this thread and keep you rest assured that there are legit and paying money making sites you can start working with right away so far you are ready. All you need doing now is making your sign up link request to my email address in the signature box below and you're good to go.

As you can see, I already have testimonials who are making money everyday now. I showed all of them nice ways to make money online free and I'm about bringing a new set of faster and easier ways to earn money again.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Faseyi17: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello samosamo48! Of course you know I'm not the type that neglects anyone. You can see I daily think about how I can help many Nigerians make money online legitimately without spending a dime. You can be rest assured that whatever program I introduce to you on this platform or anywhere is legit, genuine and paying. I received your info in all of those sites and confirmed it. So, you're eligible to receive the best of money making updates from me and you will. Let me start now by sending the details on how you can create a US Paypal account officially using your IP here in Nigeria without any issue for life and how you can receive local bank alerts.

I already have a payoneer account. I even have the atm card. Do i still need to open another one before u send me d details on hw to open a PayPal account?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hodhalor:
This is my email enaholorichard@gmail.com pls snd the link

You must have received instructions on how to get started with all of those money making sites by now. Kindly reply if you didn't get them. I will resend them immediately. Do not forget that you must be determined to make money online.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by gbeduman: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
I sent u an email over a week requesting the sign up links but no respond.
pioneerwriter:

As for the gateway issue, that's not a problem. I received sign-ups yesterday through the same link I sent you. If you're not able to subscribe to the gateway on your phone, kindly try doing that on the computer. I'm sure you will have your way.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by gbeduman: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
I will send u another email now, pls send me the links.
pioneerwriter:

As for the gateway issue, that's not a problem. I received sign-ups yesterday through the same link I sent you. If you're not able to subscribe to the gateway on your phone, kindly try doing that on the computer. I'm sure you will have your way.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Faseyi17:

I already have a payoneer account. I even have the atm card. Do i still need to open another one before u send me d details on hw to open a PayPal account?

Not at all! You don't have to reopen a Payoneer account that is no longer accepted by Paypal for verification. All you're required to do now is completing sign-ups to all of those sites I sent you and reply with your username in all. Once I confirm that, you will receive greater money making tips together with details on how to set up your US Paypal account officially without issues. My service to all of you guys is 100% free.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
gbeduman:
I sent u an email over a week requesting the sign up links but no respond.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't send the sign up links requested. It was due to oversight. Anyway, resend your request as mentioned. You will receive the sign up links with instructions on how to get started right away.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by davidomos(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:
It's alright. How would you like to receive this link? Many have got it through their emails and have already started making money from the program. Of course I follow up with them daily.
austino2t@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
davidomos:

austino2t@gmail.com

You've just received a detailed list of money making programs together with detailed explanations on how to get started with all of those sites. Kindly reply with your usernames in all of them. Once I confirm these, I will send the sign up links to those legit sites that do not require posting coupled with instructions on how to set up your very own verified US Paypal account officially.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by adescopy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Have you signed up in all of those money making sites? Kindly reply with your usernames in all and request for the safe link to open your free US Paypal account officially even with your Nigerian IP without issues for life, guaranteed.

Warning: Never attempt creating or accessing Paypal accounts using VPN, otherwise, you will be a victim of Paypal account lock sooner or later. The safest way to open a US Paypal account is to use the official link which you will receive on request provided you've signed up through all of the money making links sent to you.
Yes I have done that, my user names for all the sites is Adescopy. Pls send the link on paypal and also instruction on how to work on those sites.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by KayCee92(m): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Pls i will so much appreciate it if u could send me d link for the registration to this email :: ozoanikelechi@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by razor1: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2017
username: daniielz
and as usual I used you as referer, pls I wud be needing the guidess..and how do I go about the US verified PayPal n US Bank account..slimstev@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Rawshal(m): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Pioneer, I take God beg u pls send me d link .plssssssssssssssss
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Kindly get back to me with your email using my email contact address in the signature box below and stating the programs you have already joined with your username in all so I can send you instructions on how to get started with all of those genuine and paying money making programs.

Note: You must work hard to start making money online because you're just building a business already, otherwise, you won't be able to make money online.

I already did that as well... Check your email address, boss.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by corpROYAL(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by genaro2000(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello pioneer
Am new to this thread. I need those links or sites you talked about. Pls kindly send to it to my email address on nextdominos@yahoo.com, I have mailed you before but no response.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by IRODANOSA(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
IRODANOSA:
Oga pioneerwriter, abeg u go still help your boy with this your method.
My email address is IroreDan@gmail.com .
I have a Payoneer account, but I don't have a card yet.
I also have a PayPal account, whereas I haven't been able to verify it, nor link my local bank account/card to the account.
I'll truly appreciate it, if I'm able to get a US PayPal verified account.
I already have some ideas about how to make little money online, but the favorable means of cashing out is the main problem I got.
Thank you for your time and this opportunity, I'll be waiting for your response.

I will definitely get back to you through mail. Just hold on.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
genaro2000:
Hello pioneer
Am new to this thread. I need those links or sites you talked about. Pls kindly send to it to my email address on nextdominos@yahoo.com, I have mailed you before but no response.

Hello! I hope you received the sign up links with detailed explanations on how to get started and make money with those sites. Whenever you still have some inquiries, do not hesitate getting back to me.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
corpROYAL:
stephen4course@gmail.com

Kindly send me detail l am interested.
Thank you!

Hey! I'm pleased to inform you that you've received sign-up links to legit, genuine and paying money making sites in your email. Kindly check your mail now, read through the instructions repeatedly and take actions that will lead you to financial freedom soonest. Those who have submitted their usernames in all of those sites will start receiving the promised programs from this evening.

Important Notice:

Many people look for get-rich-quick programs online whereas there's none. You must prepare for this as you will make money and get paid with the programs I sent you if and only if you are ready to work hard. This is mostly needed at the beginning of every business as you too know already, although one advantage in earning dollars is that it pays a lot when you exchange to naira.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chibydinho:

I already did that as well... Check your email address, boss.

It's alright! I will check my mail as you said, but you should have mentioned your username in order for me to locate your message straight away.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rawshal:
Pioneer, I take God beg u pls send me d link .plssssssssssssssss

How would you receive the requested sign up links? Those links will surely link you to financial freedom soonest if you would follow all instructions sheepishly. Yeah! You can be rest assured. It's not going to cost you a penny. You would only have to invest time into this and sheepishly do exactly what I do to make money online. It's as simple as that.

You may want to ask what is my gain in doing these. My simple gain is my happiness in helping countless people get out of financial sickness online. Yeah! I mean every word.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by yunken: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
yunken:

Please what exchanger do you use to withdraw your money from PayPal directly to your local bank?
Answer this please pioneerwriter
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by beekaf: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
please send to ....yemolar@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.