Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out (43365 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / I'm Still In APC - Dino Melaye Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by deebee13(f): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by obicentlis: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Take the message and leave the messenger.

There is problem and everybody seems unconcerned. For the fact that magu was rejected by the senate, he is not supposed to be there. The senate should approach the supreme court to interpret the power of confirmation by the senate over the executive.

We should not defend evil because our own is concerned. Bad is bad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
To the IPOB Biafrans this questionable character is a hero. I wonder what kind of republic the blokes gonna have

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by free2ryhme: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
emmanuel596:
The Senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has during the plenary session on Friday while questioning the Senate’s decision to keep the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission boss, Ibrahim Magu on as the acting chairman of the agency said that he may soon be arrested over his comments.

The senator who has been embroiled in series of controversies over the past months further told his colleagues during the plenary session that prisons are built for human beings and not animals.

While imploring other members of the house to be diligent and not allow favouritism or selective application of the country’s law to cloud their judgement, Dino Melaye pointed out the powers of the senate adding that the president, Muhammadu Buhari, recognizes it.

He said: “I may be arrested immediately after this programme… prison is built for people and not for animals.”

“Posterity will not forgive us when we keep silent in the face of lies and persecution.

“The persecution we went through in the first two years must not continue in the second half. Mr President in leading us in this second half you must put on your seat belt; it is dangerous to drive without a seat belt.

“Where we need to speak the truth as senators, we must speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored. We must begin to identify that there is a uniform law in the federal republic of Nigeria.

“No longer shall we allow the selective application of the law of the land. What is good for Abubakar is good for Nnamdi. Mr President, we have passed some people on the floor of this senate and those people that we have also disqualified by confirmation have been replaced by Mr President.

“That means that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari recognises the powers of the senate to confirm.

“Why is Magu still in office? Mr President the truth is the truth, we should not have selective application of the rule of law; one law for everybody. We must as a senate we must preserve the integrity of this institution.”

http://ogashub.com.ng/i-may-be-arrested-soon-dino-melaye-cries-out/

that's your business

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino how market grin

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
SMH!!! He cant stop constituting nuisance!
How people like this get so high is why life is too complicated to explain!
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seunlly(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm looking forward to that
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by darkckUSA: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Guilty son of a biatch.... With him wide mouth.... Always wailing like a day old baby.... IPOB should give him free form na

Stupid maggot. Wetin concern Ipob and Dino?

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seguno2: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
kolafolabi:
That sounds like a terrible oversight.. Dino Melaye seriously prays Magu vacates that office.. Hahahaha! The fear of Magu is the beginning of ....

Should a corrupt Magu be in office as EFCC Chairman?
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by greymiles: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wu carez.
Dino will be more useful in d prison. At least he go dey serve all dose men fresh abd cool yansh
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Aburi001: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jabioro:
You said nothing, all you have said was blah blah blah.. What did you do that would warrant your arrest? If prison are built for humans, what. are you still doing outside..i expected you to have your personal two by two room because you deserved it.. Your juries are high..
Abeg make una sing with me....."Ajeku iya no oje....." grin grin
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seguno2: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
hopsydboi:
SMH!!! He cant stop constituting nuisance!
How people like this get so high is why life is too complicated to explain!

How is he different from Buhari that is the president?
Please explain.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by sadissbala(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
yarimo:
DINO MELAYE you will be more useful in prison, rather than being a senator
How do you read my mind.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by chuks34(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
NL hear my cry cry as this long epistle appears twice on fp

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by greymiles: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
He'll be needed more in the prison. At least he go dey serve dem prison big men fresh yansh... direct from ac
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by raphy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
the man speak his mind.I like his type he fight for what is right.e not
all these waiting to eat Nigeria money.. polithief.#DiNo baggio I hail o.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by pressplay411(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls how soon is soon?
He should have been arrested before this made press. Sinator general. His sins are beyond religious jurisdiction even devil is worshipping him.
Defiant pathological lying bastard.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seguno2: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
obicentlis:
Take the message and leave the messenger.

There is problem and everybody seems unconcerned. For the fact that magu was rejected by the senate, he is not supposed to be there. The senate should approach the supreme court to interpret the power of confirmation by the senate over the executive.

We should not defend evil because our own is concerned. Bad is bad.

You have spoken very well, bro.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seguno2: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
pressplay411:
Pls how soon is soon?
He should have been arrested before this made press. Sinator general. His sins are beyond religious jurisdiction even devil is worshipping him.
Defiant pathological lying bastard.

Do you know the meaning of pathological?
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by JusticeSeeker: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
in sane climes this criminal would have been cooling his heels in a prison with hard labour by now. Obasanjo would've also tamed this mad dog called Melaye. Your days are numbered, the number one criminal in the national Assembly.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by VagileVictor(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Now it is clear that all of them rode to power on falsehood and couldn't protect the deceptive ventures. Their are hands are tight and bounded by the same corruption the alleged, escalating the insecurity to an unbearable point of separation and threatening the fellow liars with arrest.

Oh Nigeria, is it how you will break? I can't suffer more than the first as a kindergarten and suffer with my children perhaps another civil war breaks out.

Those fanning the embers of war should know that I have no where to run to in the event that the media exchange of words becomes physical.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by magoo10(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
lubbish politicians ,greedy lots and self centered people. believe them at your own peril
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by delishpot: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na him sabi. When he was chopping the money he did not cry out.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
well, as they say, incase you end up in kuje "dont drop the soap or try picking up a dropped soap when showering in jail"
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Mandesz(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
yarimo:
DINO MELAYE you will be more useful in prison, rather than being a senator
mannerless man
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by johnp2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think the better place for you is the prison!! So that the remaining part of your sense can be recorver!!
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by jobaltol: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why are all of you talking like this? Some people have robbed you of your collective wealth and you are still supporting them....If all of our national wealth have been judiciously used, do you think you and I will be in the position we are; Youths of 25 -35 years still struggling for survival.........and just some people have stashed our wealth abroad, inside soakaways.............without yielding interest that will benefit Nigerian citizens........Please wake up...........don't support any politician.............they just use the divide and rule mechanism.............to make you unaware of the crimes against us................please let's provide constructive criticism and don't let us whip up sentiments out of ignorance....lest you know, how Nigeria will look like in ten years time, It is up to us.......Our future generations won't blame these sets of politicians but us, why? for allowing ourselves to be manipulated, and not seizing the bull by th horn.....My dear youths, Let us sit down, think and act constructively.........thank you

3 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by xynerise: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Goodnews

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Mandesz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
muykem:
We know sir. You have case to answer.
mention one of the case. dino av not offended anybody, legally. dino is only bin outspoken and thatz only b because he can't keep all he knows all alone. don't b brainwashed by propaganda, wise.
-if dino is corrupt, let's hear from u. I can tell u he's not.
-be wise. u can't hate dino for no reason n xpect yo life to b better Dan diz.
-u can't hate a person only because others hate him. no reason
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by larrymoore(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
go to prison and rest your mouth
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by GreatEngineer(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
I can't wait to see you in chain.

Please they should make it fast.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by ExInferis(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
I read this five times.

Still can't decipher what he's saying.

Mediocrity only spouts drivel.

This national embarrassment ought to be removed from the senate.

By the way why does Kogi spawn so many halfwits?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) / Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v / Boko Haram Kills Captain Anthony Tekemeka In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.