Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out (43366 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / I'm Still In APC - Dino Melaye Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
appeal to pity
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by bukodeen(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
This man na parrot
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by godquality: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Afraid dey catch am. Lol. He never see anything. Very soon he will confess and also open the yansh of others in the senate like him. There's no politician that I'll ever sympathise with. Nada.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by imstrong1: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino and political calculations;exposing the plot before they are carried out, what is my own self.. He brought himself to the centre
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by vincyble1472(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just my reservation.

I think there's more to Dino that Magu knows. Reason why him and his Oga have been lobbying to get the guy out​ of the post and put their own stooge there.
Why is Dino and Saraki afraid of Magu¿¿¿
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by gbishman: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Is that suppose to surprise Nigerians. If u have issues with the law then u should clear yourself
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by deolu2000(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
This man is so annoying, he speaks like a saint, he will be the first to cry foul bt his cupboard is full of skeleton. I think what posterity will tell is hw a criminal goes abt the street judging fellow criminals. Dz same man dt has enjoyed selective application of the law is nw complaining. Omo ale jati jati. SMH

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by JusticeSeeker: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mandesz:

mention one of the case. dino av not offended anybody, legally. dino is only bin outspoken and thatz only b because he can't keep all he knows all alone. don't b brainwashed by propaganda, wise.
-if dino is corrupt, let's hear from u. I can tell u he's not.
-be wise. u can't hate dino for no reason n xpect yo life to b better Dan diz.
-u can't hate a person only because others hate him. no reason
Dino's crimes;
1. He didn't graduate from ABU but fraudulently obtained a certificate from there with the connivance of some corrupt elements at ABU.
2. Dino is the mouthpiece of the coalition of corrupt Nigerians who are opposed to the anticorruption fight of the present administration.
3. A Saraki foot soldier.
4. Ensured his crime partner emerged the Senate President against the wish of Nigerians.
5. Everything thing about this man is fraudulent.
Look at how he won his elections by bribing judges.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by pressplay411(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
seguno2:

Do you know the meaning of pathological?
Why do you want to make a fool of yourself?

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by edo3(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls senator,,i overheard u talking about lotteries some years back..Pls help us tell bet9ja to increase their odds..They are really ripping us off. I know u can do it sir..
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
If there is anything more than arrest abeg you deserve it
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Toosure70: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
caught at last.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Maxpower: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Useless set of people.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Motolank: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Long expected
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by JusticeSeeker: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
seguno2:

Should a corrupt Magu be in office as EFCC Chairman?
You can't declare Magu as been corrupt on the basis of concocted allegations that can't be substantiated. Magu is clean, Dino and co are aware of this they only want to use those allegations to remove Magu so they can continue stealing unabated.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by middlebelter(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Dino Malaye is a big fool and have noticed same trait in most people from kogi west I'm opportune to hv met so I'm not surprised they always think they are wiser than everyone else .
Your comment has just won you the most irresponsible comment of the year! How dear you generalize the entire people of Okun land with an insult? I feel deeply sad that the people of Kogi West, that are not benefiting anything from the Senator, people that not only mist marginalized in this country, nursing the pains inflicted by undiscerning politicians like Dino are now been insulted by people like you? Very sad!
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Mandesz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
Dino's crimes;
1. He didn't graduate from ABU but fraudulently obtained a certificate from there with the connivance of some corrupt elements at ABU.
2. Dino is the mouthpiece of the coalition of corrupt Nigerians who are opposed to the anticorruption fight of the present administration.
3. A Saraki foot soldier.
4. Ensured his crime partner emerged the Senate President against the wish of Nigerians.
5. Everything thing about this man is fraudulent.
Look at how he won his elections by bribing judges.
pls talk like an educated person IF YOU ARE ONE.
1. the school authority that reserve the right to confirm grauduands have spoken. thatz an enoff evidence. bring your own prove.
2. corrupt? give an example
3. wen has becoming saraki or person foot soldier(as u claimed bcom a sin). bro, u only hating.
4. dino has the right to support anybody he like. u like it or not. moreover saraki was voted in. dino can't select, he has only a vote like colleague. no case here
5. fraudulent. whatz dat? u aren't saying anytin.
if u continue to hate for clueless reasons,then u continue living in poverty for no reason.
don't remain a fool..
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Flamzey00(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fear not Dino Melaye; since Nnamdi Kanu was able scale through, urs won't b exceptional. Just reserve part of d stolen 9ja fund for ur bail and court case.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seguno2: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
You can't declare Magu as been corrupt on the basis of concocted allegations that can't be substantiated. Magu is clean, Dino and co are aware of this they only want to use those allegations to remove Magu so they can continue stealing unabated.

The DSS report is unsubstantiated because Magu is involved, right?
Different strokes for different people is CORRUPTION in itself in case you don't know.
Abi Dino is the one in charge of the DSS that is under the presidency?
Oya make you explain oh.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by JusticeSeeker: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mandesz:

pls talk like an educated person IF YOU ARE ONE.
1. the school authority that reserve the right to confirm grauduands have spoken. thatz an enoff evidence. bring your own prove.
2. corrupt? give an example
3. wen has becoming saraki or person foot soldier(as u claimed bcom a sin). bro, u only hating.
4. dino has the right to support anybody he like. u like it or not. moreover saraki was voted in. dino can't select, he has only a vote like colleague. no case here
5. fraudulent. whatz dat? u aren't saying anytin.
if u continue to hate for clueless reasons,then u continue living in poverty for no reason.
don't remain a fool..
I'm sure you're one of his paid e-warriors. the points I've raised here are incontrovertible but here you are unsuccessfully trying to dismiss them. I pity you because it's your type that will make it look as if corruption can never leave the shores of this nation.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seguno2: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
pressplay411:
Why do you want to make a fool of yourself?

So how does that make Dino a pathological liar?
If you don't explain then it is clear that you are the pathological liar here.
Cheers.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by orovo98(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
emmanuel596:
The Senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has during the plenary session on Friday while questioning the Senate’s decision to keep the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission boss, Ibrahim Magu on as the acting chairman of the agency said that he may soon be arrested over his comments.

The senator who has been embroiled in series of controversies over the past months further told his colleagues during the plenary session that prisons are built for human beings and not animals.

While imploring other members of the house to be diligent and not allow favouritism or selective application of the country’s law to cloud their judgement, Dino Melaye pointed out the powers of the senate adding that the president, Muhammadu Buhari, recognizes it.

He said: “I may be arrested immediately after this programme… prison is built for people and not for animals.”

“Posterity will not forgive us when we keep silent in the face of lies and persecution.

“The persecution we went through in the first two years must not continue in the second half. Mr President in leading us in this second half you must put on your seat belt; it is dangerous to drive without a seat belt.

“Where we need to speak the truth as senators, we must speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored. We must begin to identify that there is a uniform law in the federal republic of Nigeria.

“No longer shall we allow the selective application of the law of the land. What is good for Abubakar is good for Nnamdi. Mr President, we have passed some people on the floor of this senate and those people that we have also disqualified by confirmation have been replaced by Mr President.

“That means that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari recognises the powers of the senate to confirm.

“Why is Magu still in office? Mr President the truth is the truth, we should not have selective application of the rule of law; one law for everybody. We must as a senate we must preserve the integrity of this institution.”

http://ogashub.com.ng/i-may-be-arrested-soon-dino-melaye-cries-out/
looking for excuses so that when they arrest you for crimes you committed you will start shouting I told they will arrest
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by orovo98(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
emmanuel596:
The Senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has during the plenary session on Friday while questioning the Senate’s decision to keep the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission boss, Ibrahim Magu on as the acting chairman of the agency said that he may soon be arrested over his comments.

The senator who has been embroiled in series of controversies over the past months further told his colleagues during the plenary session that prisons are built for human beings and not animals.

While imploring other members of the house to be diligent and not allow favouritism or selective application of the country’s law to cloud their judgement, Dino Melaye pointed out the powers of the senate adding that the president, Muhammadu Buhari, recognizes it.

He said: “I may be arrested immediately after this programme… prison is built for people and not for animals.”

“Posterity will not forgive us when we keep silent in the face of lies and persecution.

“The persecution we went through in the first two years must not continue in the second half. Mr President in leading us in this second half you must put on your seat belt; it is dangerous to drive without a seat belt.

“Where we need to speak the truth as senators, we must speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored. We must begin to identify that there is a uniform law in the federal republic of Nigeria.

“No longer shall we allow the selective application of the law of the land. What is good for Abubakar is good for Nnamdi. Mr President, we have passed some people on the floor of this senate and those people that we have also disqualified by confirmation have been replaced by Mr President.

“That means that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari recognises the powers of the senate to confirm.

“Why is Magu still in office? Mr President the truth is the truth, we should not have selective application of the rule of law; one law for everybody. We must as a senate we must preserve the integrity of this institution.”

http://ogashub.com.ng/i-may-be-arrested-soon-dino-melaye-cries-out/
looking for excuses so that when they arrest you for crimes you committed you will start shouting I told you they will arrest me
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
I think say this guy no dey fear anybody undecided
he is a stupid man... His day is coming....
D useless man has forgotten how dat Senator from Bornu was suspended... Was dat process not flaw? It was Saraki and Dino(saur) dat hatch d plan
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Mandesz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
I'm sure you're one of his paid e-warriors. the points I've raised here are incontrovertible bere you are unsuccessfully trying to dismiss them. I pity you because it's your type that will make it look as if corruption can never leave the shores of this nation.
I understand most of u av bin brainwashed by a rampaging propagandist called sahara reporter. only yo type will read n believe them. datz wy u can back up points. u nid to b wise. educated person will not believe all he read in papers cos is thought of fellow man like u.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by JusticeSeeker: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
seguno2:

The DSS report is unsubstantiated because Magu is involved, right?
Different strokes for different people is CORRUPTION in itself in case you don't know.
Abi Dino is the one in charge of the DSS that is under the presidency?
Oya make you explain oh.
in one of Dino's recent phone conversations released by SRs we heard Dino saying, "it's because we are in control of the system" which system was he talking about here? the police,DSS and other corrupt government agencies and parastatals. we all know Daura connived with the NASS to remove Magu because Magu is too blunt and daring.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino molaya should just go to Efcc's office and surrender like raymond reddinton

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by bemagnify: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
[q[b][/b][/b]uote author=OfficiallyMad post=57356040]I think say this guy no dey fear anybody undecided[/quote][b][sup][/sup]
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by seguno2: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
in one of Dino's recent phone conversations released by SRs we heard Dino saying, "it's because we are in control of the system" which system was he talking about here? the police,DSS and other corrupt government agencies and parastatals. we all know Daura connived with the NASS to remove Magu because Magu is too blunt and daring.

If you are not telling lies, why has Buhari not fired Daura?
Or you are saying that Buhari is also CORRUPT?
Which one is it?
Meanwhile how do you know that the telephone conversation is not "concocted" and "unsubstantiated allegations"?
Can you please explain?
Thanks
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by OfficiallyMad: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
bemagnify:
[q[b][/b][/b]uote author=OfficiallyMad post=57356040]I think say this guy no dey fear anybody undecided[b][sup][/sup]
who is u
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
So this man dey fear jail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) / Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v / Boko Haram Kills Captain Anthony Tekemeka In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.