Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' (59941 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by temitope277(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
plz which jesus is she talking about?

I think its nt that son of God

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by DexteryJoe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
#inhales#,it's hard for everyone
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by victorazy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
That guy as mandigo must be full of sugar
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Giddyperson: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why is she desperate to please the world
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by dmostcheerful(f): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
rozayx5:
fine woman

i dont believe in husband snatching

men marry biitches

take good care of your man, and bedmatic him well

cool cool
If you like swallow his prick, a man that will cheat, will cheat.
Men are actually the butches here.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by chronique(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
The only curious thing about this their marriage is that, they both relocated out of the country as soon as they got married, and have both not been active in the movie / music industry. Wondering why.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
money money money......guess the guy is loaded..
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Fx55(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jfrankination:
see fresh fish d man dey enjoy
What is fresh about a woman that has been married to three different men? Na waa....

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by pweetiedee(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
psp2pc:
beauty is not what keeps a man.
the man didn't find happiness with Doris, and he got it from Stella?
should the man remain in a relationship that isn't working out or he should remain in a relationship that may end up in one of the party been in hospital or mortuary?
if the man and Doris are separated or divorced! I dont see the sin in these 2 adults getting together.
I think they found happiness with themselves.
Stella owes no one any explanation...

You are right.
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by pweetiedee(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
For the first time i actually support "Nigerian busy bodies", this woman nor try!!! Isn't there a "Girl code' or something, how can you marry the 'estranged' husband of your 'colleague' less than a year after they separated!!? Yet they will be screaming 'men are heartless' angry angry

That is the only thing I blame her for.

No girl code o. this one girls date and marry their friends partner.

As for Stella, Daniel and Dorris, if a couple separate, they r free to move on, Daniel found love with stella , who happens to be an actress like his ex wife.

nobody knows what happened between the three, maybe Dorris has no problem with it, after all, he is no longer her man, so he can marry whoever he likes.

Dorris has moved on.

Daniel has.moved on

no grown man can be snatched. Daniel is an adult.

Stella should have found love elsewhere, this is Nigeria, she will be tagged a husband snatcher for the rest of her life.

Nigerians are quick to blame " the other woman"
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Laple0541(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chai.....but on a serious note this guy na lucky guy ooo, na only him de gboks those pretty ladies (Doris and Stella join), na enjoyment go kill ds guy.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Azam101: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stella d public toilet

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Azam101: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
public toilet model

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Your happiness first mehn... Life is too short
lol
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by dederocs(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
This babe go get sweet pussy,i like her

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by ariklawani(f): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Que Sera Sera ,whatever will be ,will be .they found happiness in eachother.
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by scorpio1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jfrankination:
see fresh fish d man dey enjoy

Abeg who is fresh fish...??...do you know how many men she has cycled through in the name of marriage?
....Abeg cut us some slack, we have better issues to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Wolexdey(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
lenghtinny:
Make dem free the woman...
Nigerians and their holy holy nonsense. Doris has moved on already, make una stop to dey carry her matter for head

Kindly use some Nigerian, and not Nigerians... It sounds like every Nigerian is involve.

Hope you get the Point
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided
pweetiedee:

That is the only thing I blame her for.

No girl code o. this one girls date and marry their friends partner.

As for Stella, Daniel and Dorris, if a couple separate, they r free to move on, Daniel found love with stella , who happens to be an actress like his ex wife.

nobody knows what happened between the three, maybe Dorris has no problem with it, after all, he is no longer her man, so he can marry whoever he likes.

Dorris has moved on.

Daniel has.moved on

no grown man can be snatched. Daniel is an adult.

Stella should have found love elsewhere, this is Nigeria, she will be tagged a husband snatcher for the rest of her life.

Nigerians are quick to blame " the other woman"

You just spoke my mind. Nigerians are always blaming the other woman as if men are babies who don't know the difference between right and wrong undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by ozimec(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
joshkiddies:
Nollywood Actress, Stella Damasus, who had a face-off with a follower who called her a ‘husband snatcher’ after she shared beautiful photos she took with her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, has written a rejoinder to the face-off.

According to her, the ‘enemy’ is is afraid of what she shares and about to achieve with her husband, and so sends his people he has kept in his prison of hate to steal joy and peace.

Here’s what she wrote, as she shared more photos that has her husband in it;

“Even the enemy is afraid of what we have and what we are about to achieve together. He sends his people he has kept in his prison of hate to steal joy and peace. I am excited because the battle has already been won. God works in mysterious ways and I am so in love with him.
When Jesus is the centre of your joy, nothing, not even the powers of hell can change that. Marriages are in trouble all over the world because the enemy is trying to destroy what is left of humanity and love so he fills it with hate.

I am one of those who have chosen to fight the good fight and pray for marriages all over the world. Will give you more info as regards the marriage conference series we are putting together.
People don’t know that all the venom they have spewed on us have given us so much content for our conference. TURN YOUR PAIN TO SUCCESS.
Excited about this one Boo @dabishop007 I love you so much #pepperdemgang #actor#producer #director #recording #artist#instagood #stelladamasus #coach#speaker #marriage #conference”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stella-damasus-shares-photos-shame-calling-husband-snatcher.html

Lalasticlala

Stella Chaai,

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by klax(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hahaha funny you Stella you cant stop surprising me. No matter how many pictures or selfie you take and posted can't change the fact that you are custody if another woman property(husband) it's a debt you owes and will haunt you forever that is it.

If you like open your 34 wide or twist your lip or point your lip the fact remain you are a husband snatcher.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by SURElee(f): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
psp2pc:
beauty is not what keeps a man.
the man didn't find happiness with Doris, and he got it from Stella?
should the man remain in a relationship that isn't working out or he should remain in a relationship that may end up in one of the party been in hospital or mortuary?
if the man and Doris are separated or divorced! I dont see the sin in these 2 adults getting together.
I think they found happiness with themselves.
Stella owes no one any explanation...

God bless

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by pweetiedee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
undecided You just spoke my mind. Nigerians are always blaming the other woman as if men are babies who don't know the difference between right and wrong undecided

Abi
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by victorazy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
this thing she is doing in movie
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by sekem: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
wetin women carry husband dey do sef?

Eziokwu eh, the thing taya me

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
jhudit:
Stella Damasus is a proof that Nigerians no dey forgive.
The lady went from being Nigeria's sweetheart, to one of the most controversial [s]actress[/s.
actresses.
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by edwardkci: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Battery condemed! alluminium condem! now online oh.....people are thinking...make una leave stella alone... www.kondemed.com

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Truth707: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fx55:
What is fresh about a woman that has been married to three different men? Na waa....

(Wow 3 men)She is lucky? Some have never been married... cut the girl some slack....

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Damseldammie(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bed sharer... àwon elòmíràn kòní ojútì bíí àpeere stella damasus

shior

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Gkemz: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Karma has its way of reward. Payback is a bitch.
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by technicallyrich(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
I hate seein these prostitute,she is one of the worst people to know.they always claim friend while trying to undo you.karma is real.you reap what you sow.finaly because she is aan actress does not mean she can't be wrong sometimes.
I know that husband are scarce.anyway i will leave the prostitute and frenemy with these qoute.
The Cain that they use to flog the first wife is always kept safe for the second wife.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Funkybabee(f): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
conscience don't let this woman sleep,she know my brother A.k.a karma is coming for her she just dey fear where he go start from his own life maybe her child can't say!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.