Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' (59940 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Funkybabee(f): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
chronique:
The only curious thing about this their marriage is that, they both relocated out of the country as soon as they got married, and have both not been active in the movie / music industry. Wondering why.

is because of what they did!!
they know Nigerian aporoko go kill them if they stay ,my people with killing mouth if they are going out
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by ioreth69(f): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2017
She get time,boring pictures.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by ioreth69(f): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Amosjaj:
That awkward moment when her conscience judge her, she's trying to comfort her self. Oni ranu jati jati..
Exactly
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by ioreth69(f): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Laple0541:
Chai.....but on a serious note this guy na lucky guy ooo, na only him de gboks those pretty ladies (Doris and Stella join), na enjoyment go kill ds guy.
u fit wait enter set na,mtcheew
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by ioreth69(f): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Azam101:
Stella d public toilet
Ahaaan!;
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by vislabraye(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2017
bkool7:
Unrepentant !

But the lady she snatched him from is even prettier than her .
well, diff strokes

Where is her picture or have u seen her b4 ?
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nellybii: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2017
temitope277:
plz which jesus is she talking about?

I think its nt that son of God

Am sure she is referring to the one that plays football in Manchester

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by totorimi: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2017
The guilty are afraid, why did they runnaway with another woman's child, let them come and stay here in Nigeria and see if shame will not surround them. This one is a very wicked friend now forming born again. Return what you stole to the owner and take care of your own children to have eternal peace and blessings.
Surely, this land must be polluted, how many shall go in...

Just look at their faces guilt and no confidence unlike Doris own picture, you can see through her natural joy and inner peace but since she came as a friend unknown to her she was a snake under the green grass and seduced her man away. Now the man cannot talk or appear confidently in public. Only heaven knows what he is doing over there, it cant be more than a cabby or a glorified houseboy all because 'awon gbokogboko' wont free him. Bullsh1t indeed may God save us from seducers, awon micro mini skirt and gbokogboko women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by RxTaiwo(m): 3:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Oyinlomobambam:
Your juju will soon cast, A class olosho
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by judgedredd22(m): 3:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Nma27:
Your happiness first mehn... Life is too short

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by judgedredd22(m): 3:35am On Jun 10, 2017
alexialin:
Daniel is happy, inlove and married to Stella , y'all are saying husband snatcher grin
The guy no kukuma answer una. Stella sef get time.
Wailers can keep wailing grin

Nigerians grin

after going through this thread, i just realised one crucial thing....

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by positivetaught: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Evablizin:
Guilty conscience she can't deny the fact that she is a husband snatcher,deep within her heart the truth is boiling
what is the husband snatching there,was the man not divorce from his former wife?,you ladies when you have a man instead of holding tight you go about giving him all sort of problems, claiming all kinds of rights n privileges just because of ego n greed,but when the man decides he has had enough n let you out you turn around to form victim n heaps the blame on just anybody,look the world is not perfect you need to be wise,learn n succeed,but you can choose to do whatever pleases you if it ends well for you fine,if it ends badly you bear the consequences.you may even choose to abuse me now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Theblackstalln:
But this babe get time o undecided
she z a celeb na...wah do yhu expect
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 10, 2017
The only Big problem about this whole thing is that Doris and Daniel are not officially divorced and as such Daniel and Stella are not officially married too.

We all know how Stella got married to two different prominent men before.

One of them was Wunmi Obe's brother whom their dad owns The Punch newspaper.

I hope both Daniel and Stella are indeed happy because from their looks all i can see is guilt
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by godquality: 5:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerians with gossip eh. But please how can someone snatch a grown up man? Was he taken by forced?
Some people believe they have exclusivity right on others abi. If the man found another woman that makes him feel fulfilled then so be it. Nothing like husband snatcher.
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by mamajaz(f): 5:38am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=psp2pc post=57364550]beauty is not what keeps a man.
the man didn't find happiness with Doris, and he got it from Stella?
if the man and Doris are separated or divorced! I dont see the sin in these 2 adults getting together.
You're fucking sure that man is not panshing the mother and shinning the congos of the two daughters at the same time?
Both of them are stewpid!
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by mamajaz(f): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2017
positivetaught:
what is the husband snatching there,was the man not divorce from his former wife?,you ladies when you have a man instead of holding tight you go about giving him all sort of problems, claiming all kinds of rights n privileges just because of ego n greed,but when the man decides he has had enough n let you out you turn around to form victim n heaps the blame on just anybody,look the world is not perfect you need to be wise,learn n succeed,but you can choose to do whatever pleases you if it ends well for you fine,if it ends badly you bear the consequences.you may even choose to abuse me now.
No sir, they were not officially divorced, the pussy licker served his wife a fake divorce paper. He( Daniel) confessed to that, then went off with Doris' son to his olosho. Ole man, onijekuje, alagbere, dem no dey die well.
One thing that dazed me sha, Doris no dey create thread about them, or explain herself out. That to me lifted my respect for her to the high heavens, because if she's not cultured like our typical actresses she ought to be posting and castigating them She's is a good breed among women.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by mamajaz(f): 5:51am On Jun 10, 2017
dmostcheerful:
If you like swallow his prick, a man that will cheat, will cheat. Men are actually the butches here.
Take five my sister.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Husband snatcher ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Evablizin(f): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2017
positivetaught:
my dear we not are fighting,there is freedom of speech,read my post very well,for her to react this way she is feeling guilty she is just acting like a 4years old kid
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Kobicove(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2017
If two adults of consenting age choose to be together then it's their business...

Nigerians, learn to mind your own business! undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Damfostopper(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2017
bkool7:
Unrepentant !

well, diff strokes
which lady is more beautiful than Stella... yu must be under a spell

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by xaggar(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2017
psp2pc:
beauty is not what keeps a man.
should the man remain in a relationship that isn't working out or he should remain in a relationship that may end up in one of the party been in hospital or mortuary?
if the man and Doris are separated or divorced! I don't see the sin in these 2 adults getting together.
I think they found happiness with themselves.
Stella owes no one any explanation...

Her so called husband is an adulterer. U can only divorce on grounds of infidelity, extreme battering or no freedom to worship God by a unsupportive partner. Plus even when u get divorced, the Bible says you MUST not remarry (in other words, d Bible's encourages a reconciliation of both partners). But if u do go ahead to marry after a divorce, consider the action adulterous.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Oppypoppy: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2017
bkool7:
Unrepentant !

well, diff strokes

...but wetin una mean by SNATCH? D man no be zombie naw. D man know why hin decide to choose and marry her abi.
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by wizjid69: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2017
joshkiddies:
Nollywood Actress, Stella Damasus, who had a face-off with a follower who called her a ‘husband snatcher’ after she shared beautiful photos she took with her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, has written a rejoinder to the face-off.

According to her, the ‘enemy’ is is afraid of what she shares and about to achieve with her husband, and so sends his people he has kept in his prison of hate to steal joy and peace.

Here’s what she wrote, as she shared more photos that has her husband in it;

“Even the enemy is afraid of what we have and what we are about to achieve together. He sends his people he has kept in his prison of hate to steal joy and peace. I am excited because the battle has already been won. God works in mysterious ways and I am so in love with him.
When Jesus is the centre of your joy, nothing, not even the powers of hell can change that. Marriages are in trouble all over the world because the enemy is trying to destroy what is left of humanity and love so he fills it with hate.

I am one of those who have chosen to fight the good fight and pray for marriages all over the world. Will give you more info as regards the marriage conference series we are putting together.
People don’t know that all the venom they have spewed on us have given us so much content for our conference. TURN YOUR PAIN TO SUCCESS.
Excited about this one Boo @dabishop007 I love you so much #pepperdemgang #actor#producer #director #recording #artist#instagood #stelladamasus #coach#speaker #marriage #conference”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stella-damasus-shares-photos-shame-calling-husband-snatcher.html

Lalasticlala

The thing is, if he can leave his first wife for you then he is capable of leaving you for another. So you have to your best to make him happy.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by chronique(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Funkybabee:

is because of what they did!!
they know Nigerian aporoko go kill them if they stay ,my people with killing mouth if they are going out

Lol. That sounds like an admission of guilt.
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by lenghtinny(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Wolexdey:

Kindly use some Nigerian, and not Nigerians... It sounds like every Nigerian is involve.

Hope you get the Point
Yeah I got it smiley

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by seguno2: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2017
psp2pc:
beauty is not what keeps a man.
should the man remain in a relationship that isn't working out or he should remain in a relationship that may end up in one of the party been in hospital or mortuary?
i[b]f the man and Doris are separated or divorced![/b] I dont see the sin in these 2 adults getting together.
I think they found happiness with themselves.
Stella owes no one any explanation...

You started with IF, then made definitive assertions.
Do you really know what you are talking about?
Were they "separated or divorced" BEFORE she started dating him?
Do you know that?
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by chigoziem10(f): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Another woman go soon snatch him and he go dump you. That is the law of snatching, so get ready oo
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Wait how do they snatch a full grown man Ah me no understand o.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by alizma: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
bkool7:
Unrepentant !

well, diff strokes
what on Earth gave some of you the impression that staying together happily is all about beauty?
it is more about freedom and happiness my dear. someone you can be with and still play those lovely little kids play, someone that allows you to be yourself whenever you are together.
no prison restrict one like the one in which you need to pretend to be something else at work and come home to start pretending because u don't want someone to say u are this or that. it kills ​faster

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.