Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets (4196 Views)

Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Nigeria, South Africa To Issue 10yr Visa To Businessmen, Academics / Former Judge, Businessmen… Dead Persons Who ‘signed’ Melaye’s Recall Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
For fear of being attacked, businessmen and traders from northern extraction have deserted streets in Cross River State.

DAILY POST correspondent who went round some streets in the state, including Bokobiri, a Hausa settlement area, Calabar road, watt, Marian road, Housing estates, Beach markets, Ika Ika Oqua and others across the state, observed that most of the Hausa businessmen and traders, including coblers deserted the streets for fear of attack.

Condemning the utterances of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), a Hausa man who gave his name as Mohammed called on law enforcement officers to arrest those behind the order of eviction of the Igbos.

Igbo quit notice: Northern businessmen desert Cross River streets

“We have been doing business in this state for several years but nobody attacked us, even in the North, nobody attack our brothers and sisters. What justification have they to order the eviction of the Igbos? They have none, please let they allow us leave here in peace and do our business too.”

Another elderly Hausa man who refused to disclose his identity lamented the trend and called on security agents to leave up to expectation by arresting those he described as enemy of progress.

Why PDP failed to produce Senate President – Senator Akpabio

“We should not allow this division to happen in our time; we have been leaving as one, it shouldn’t be now that people should ask somebody to quit, what about the multi-million naira investment such people have?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/09/igbo-quit-notice-northern-businessmen-desert-cross-river-streets/?app=browser_card&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&uc_biz_str=action%3Abase.openwindow%7Cparam%3AS.object%3Dinfoflow%3BS.token%3D1002%3BS.scene%3D1002%3Bl.channel%3D10069901%3Bend&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list&new=1
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by LMandela(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Thewrath(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
I see
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Every one must flee the heat.

THE STORM IS COMING..

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by mekaboy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Well.

Northerners in the SE can relax. Igbo youths are hard-working and busy. They don't sit down lazy, looking for whose property to take over.

What we want is a restructured Nigeria, you can do you business in any region that pleases you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by MasterChen: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol. Seems everyone is being retar....ded hun. Anyway, the Yorubas outside the SW should find a way to protect themselves in these regions or even come back home so they don't get caught up in this whole mess. We aren't interested in whatever is going on fam. We just want to munch popcorn and watch the whole series from bird view wink

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Big Lie grin

Release pictures of Hausa traders being evacuated. Release pictures of the empty shops grin

These people are lowlife propagandists and liars

I'm actually starting to enjoy this drama. Igbos have been busy with flooding the internet with their victim mentality as usual, but what they don't understand is that the youths in the North are not going to approach them with violence

It's a simple mind game, if you want your country and you want out of the so-called contraption named Nigeria, then go back to your lands. grin

If you enjoy sit-at-home protests, then do it for a month and let's see how y'all would fare cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by EmeeNaka: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
I thought they said Cross river is not Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by greenermodels: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
God bless Biafra,the land of the rising sun.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by lilfreezy: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
cry
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Fx55(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Big Lie grin

Release pictures of Igbo traders being evacuated. Release pictures of the empty shops grin

I'm actually starting to enjoy this drama. Igbos have been busy with flooding the internet with their victim mentality as usual, but what they don't understand is that the youths in the North are not going to approach them with violence

It's a simple mind game, if you want your country and you want out of the so-called contraption named Nigeria, then go back to your lands. grin

If you enjoy sit-at-home protests, then do it for a month and let's see how y'all would fare cheesy
Na waa... You're either mentally unstable or you're semi-literate. What exactly has the gibberish you just posted here got to do with the topic at hand? I can't believe my eyes!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Amberon11: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
"Live", not "leave".
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fx55:
Na waa... You're either mentally unstable or you're semi-literate. What exactly has the gibberish you just posted here got to do with the topic at hand? I can't believe my eyes!
Do me a favor, slide the fvck out of the thread on your helipad-shaped head. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Fx55(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Do me a favor, slide the fvck out of the thread on your helipad-shaped head. grin
Go and book an appointment with a psychiatrist. You've lost it already. Imagine the meaningless gibberish you posted.... My goodness me!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fx55:
Go and book an appointment with a psychiatrist. You've lost it already. Imagine the meaningless gibberish you posted.... My goodness me!
Really?
I heard someone's mother is getting lonely at Yaba left grin

Disclaimer: I wasn't referring to your mother o wink

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by HammerEvery(f): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Big Lie grin

Release pictures of Hausa traders being evacuated. Release pictures of the empty shops grin

The thing pain you wella!

An attack on the Igbo is an attack against the south even the yoru-muslims won't be insulated from attacks in the north that they pray for and I have told my brothers in sabongari to kick out any yoruba muslim that runs to Igbo shops in Sabongari to take shelter when the violence they are yearning for starts.
grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Godprotectigbos(f): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:
Well.

Northerners in the SE can relax. Igbo youths are hard-working and busy. They don't sit down lazy, looking for whose property to take over.

What we want is a restructured Nigeria, you can do you business in any region that pleases you.

Love u

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
HammerEvery:

The thing pain you wella!

An attack on the Igbo is an attack against the south even the yoru-muslims won't be insulated from attacks in the north that they pray for and I have told my brothers in sabongari to kick out any yoruba muslim that runs to Igbo shops in Sabongari to take shelter when the violence they are yearning for starts.
grin grin
Pain me keh? Iffa hear

This is between you and your nothern tormentors so don't drag Yorubas into it.

And if at all I'm wrong and the whole plot bears a sinister fruit, I very much sense it would be a Déjà vu. If Notherners catch you ehn...

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Arielle: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is a bloody lie. I left calabar this morning for abuja. People don't know or care what is going on with arewa and Biafra. The sit at home thing was not done in calabar. Everyone went about their normal business. Bogobiri is calm and peaceful. This is just silly and not very smart propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by uyiekpenn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Igbos who are clamouring for Biafra are those who want politics to be played their own way and style. Politics is about having allies and building bridges. The Hausas, Yorubas and the Middle Beltans have been doing this but the Igbos on the other hand are only good at creating enmity amongst themselves. How can anyone from South South want to be allies with people who are hell-bent on lumping people into a project without proper consultation? Why did Philip Effiong who was Ojukwu's second in command renounce Biafra? Simple. He saw that even his own people was not in support of Biafra.

Why did Arewa youths not tell Yorubas or Binis or Urhobos and other people living in the North to leave? Why did they ask the igbos to leave? It's because they've seen the hate and Ignorance being spread by Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB supporters are spreading. I will be the happiest man on earth if the Igbos are allowed to go. I'm tired of your incessant noise. But be rest assured that no part of South South will be part of your landlocked Biafra. Biafra starts from Asaba to Anambra to Abia to Ebonyi to Enugu and finally Imo. Any further attempt to encroach on our lands would be met with a very brutal resistance.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by uyiekpenn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Arielle:
This is a bloody lie. I left calabar this morning for abuja. People don't know or care what is going on with arewa and Biafra. The sit at home thing was not done in calabar. Everyone went about their normal business. Bogobiri is calm and peaceful. This is just silly and not very smart propaganda.

you dey mind IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by kernel505: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Big Lie grin

Are you looking for free property lazy?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Pain me keh? Iffa hear

And if at all I'm wrong and the whole plot bears a sinister fruit, I very much sense it would be a Déjà vu. If Notherners catch you ehn...
Leave them grin

They're used to blaming Yorùbás for every problem in their miserable lives

The hypocrites lost their voice when Asari Dokubo ordered Notherners out of their lands, the same hypocrites kept mum when their ¡diot leader Kanu called on his fellow Igbos to kill Hausas and Yorùbás. But now the nothern youths issued a simple and harmless threat and they want the whole world to howl with them. That's not how it works! Ever quick to display their ridiculous victim mentality.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by HammerEvery(f): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Pain me keh? Iffa hear

Allah Pls make Abokii hate Igbos and spare our ewedu muslim bayerabe skulls in the north. Insha Allah! grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
kernel505:

Are you looking for free property lazy?
Lol. Always quick to call other people omo onile and Agbero

Your people are here claiming Lagos as their. own. Y'all lost or what Better go back to your barren and infertile red-mud villages

Your brothers in the East are killing themselves over the control of an ordinary motorpark

The relatives of your governor murdered an innocent man gruesomely over a land

But you won't talk about those things, you'd rather drink Ogbono soup and blame Yorubas for your low sperm count

Here's a pic of the victim below. Don't go looking for where he was buried, so you can cook his flesh o. Bloody cannibals grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
HammerEvery:

Allah Pls make Abokii hate Igbos and spare our ewedu muslim bayerabe skulls in the north. Insha Allah! grin grin
Side effects of Ogbono and Nsala soup. That sh¡t looks like a gorilla ate her newborn, barfed, ate it again, regurgitated, took a sh¡t, swallowed it and then vomited it again. Disgusting nonsense. grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by salam1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:
Well.

and d1 given Nigeria bad names everywhere where r dey from?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by mekaboy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
salam1:

You mean boko haram?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
salam1:
from south west na.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Lol. Always quick to call other people omo onile and Agbero

Your people are here claiming Lagos as their. own. Y'all lost or what Better go back to your barren and infertile red-mud villages
Your brothers in the East are killing themselves over the control of an ordinary motorpark
The relatives of your governor murdered an innocent man gruesomely over a land
But you won't talk about those things, you'd rather drink Ogbono soup and blame Yorubas for your low sperm count

Here's a pic of the victim below. Don't go looking for where he was buried, so you can cook his flesh o. Bloody cannibals grin

U no dey shame to talk abt ritualist
When ogun state and ibadan in yorubaland ur are mining their fellow afonja skull
Killing themselves.. mining their skull and selling it for just N2500... over 10times cheaper than cow skull..WICKED PEOPLE

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by salam1(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

You mean boko haram?
no I min the estate developers, Igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
PenisCaP:

U no dey shame to talk abt ritualist
When ogun state and ibadan in yorubaland ur are mining their fellow afonja skull
Killing themselves.. mining their skull and selling it for just N2500... over 10times cheaper than cow skull..WICKED PEOPLE
But your people are accepting 5000 naira for child rape. Why not talk about that? Fvcking hypocrite grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Guys Know Buhari Is Not Actually A Nigerian / Come Amaechi What Is My Business With Onitsha Goat Seller Shirt Surfaces Online / Bukola Saraki Mobbed As He Makes Final Rounds Of His Campaign In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.