Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets (4209 Views)

Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Nigeria, South Africa To Issue 10yr Visa To Businessmen, Academics / Former Judge, Businessmen… Dead Persons Who ‘signed’ Melaye’s Recall Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lying afonja... the money was paid to take d kid to hospital.

Thats why i keep calling u guys miserable hypocrites
Was it not last week we saw the news of how a police man was killed and buried in osun and his wife was paid money to seal d case.. grin

Wait im comming leme dig out d topic again. cool
The only thing you're gonna dig is your grave grin

Your governor's relatives are murdering your kinsmen and impunity reeks all over them.

Go dig that grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by dlondonbadboy: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:
Well.

Northerners in the SE can relax. Igbo youths are hard-working and busy. They don't sit down lazy, looking for whose property to take over.

What we want is a restructured Nigeria, you can do you business in any region that pleases you.

Lol
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by deedeedeee2: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:
Well.

Northerners in the SE can relax. Igbo youths are hard-working and busy. They don't sit down lazy, looking for whose property to take over.

What we want is a restructured Nigeria, you can do you business in any region that pleases you.
Your brothers are shouting biafra, you are still insisting on restructuring.
Ma dara e lamu, wa pe nbe!!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Were your Kinsmen not eating each other during the war? grin
Bloody cannibal.

Hahahaha... miserable lying afonja.
I dnt exppect less from Mr cheap skull.. grin
where is abiola's corpse?..Oya tell me another lie.

Anyways U ar not my type...My skull is not #2,500 grin.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahaha... miserable lying afonja.
I dnt exppect less from Mr cheap skull.. grin
where is abiola's corpse?..Oya tell me another lie.

Anyways U ar not my type...My skull is not #2,500 grin.
LMAO

Probably one of those Igbos that grew up in Lagos

If you doubt what I said, go to your village and you'll know what's up

Anyway, concerning the cannibalism thingy, here's Captain Gbulie to tell you the truth grin http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/bizarre-people-ate-human-beings-war-capt-gbulie/

If you don't know who Captain Gbulie is, sorry for your life grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Notasyouthink: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:
Well.

Says who?? You and who wants restructuring?? You're not our mouth piece so go and have a sit.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by macluvph1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:
Well.

You lie, an eye for an eye. They will quit as well. Nobody go tell them na hausa abatago awka.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2017
MisterLomantic:
LMAO

Probably one of those Igbos that grew up in Lagos
If you doubt what I said, go to your village and you'll know what's up
Anyway, concerning the cannibalism thingy, here's Captain Gbulie to tell you the truth grin http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/bizarre-people-ate-human-beings-war-capt-gbulie/
If you don't know who Captain Gbulie is, sorry for your life grin

Hahahahahaha another written lies from cheap skulls grin
Hmmm Mr. Cheap skull..
So u still qoutin me.. shows how lazy u are anyways im suprised considering the tribe u are from. grin
But i wont do this today being sunday.

U would hear from me tomorrow. cool
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahahahaha another written lies from cheap skulls grin
Hmmm Mr. Cheap skull..
So u still qoutin me.. shows how lazy u are anyways im suprised considering the tribe u are from. grin
But i wont do this today being sunday.

U would hear from me tomorrow. cool
Ah Ah

So you think Ben Gbulie is a liar? The interviewer was Dennis Agbo (Igbo man), the interviewee was Captain Ben Gbulie (Igbo man) was fought in the war. Liepod gorillas would never believe the truth even if it stood 6-foot tall in their ugly faces grin

You're definitely not more than 15 years old. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Ah Ah

So you think Ben Gbulie is a liar? The interviewer was Dennis Agbo (Igbo man), the interviewee was Captain Ben Gbulie (Igbo man) was fought in the war. Liepod gorillas would never believe the truth even if it stood 6-foot tall in their ugly faces grin
You're definitely not more than 15 years old. grin

Mr cheap skull. See u tomorrow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Mr cheap skull. See u tomorrow. grin
I bet you're in the middle of a human barbeque feast right now. Remain small for your fellow Igbo nairalanders o. Bloody cannibals! grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by timsTNA: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Lol. Always quick to call other people omo onile and Agbero

Your people are here claiming Lagos as their. own. Y'all lost or what Better go back to your barren and infertile red-mud villages

Your brothers in the East are killing themselves over the control of an ordinary motorpark

The relatives of your governor murdered an innocent man gruesomely over a land

But you won't talk about those things, you'd rather drink Ogbono soup and blame Yorubas for your low sperm count

Here's a pic of the victim below. Don't go looking for where he was buried, so you can cook his flesh o. Bloody cannibals grin

The hell are you doing with such picture in your phone if you aren't mentally unstable
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by timsTNA: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
MisterLomantic:
I bet you're in the middle of a human barbeque feast right now. Remain small for your fellow Igbo nairalanders o. Bloody cannibals! grin

Be smart. You sound like someone without home training
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
timsTNA:

Be smart. You sound like someone without home training
Partner in crime. How's the smorgasbord buffet going? Whose meat did y'all share today? Save some for winter o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Where is abiola's corpse.. grin
Mr cheap skuLL. I dont mine skull like yorobbers grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
timsTNA:

The hell are you doing with such picture in your phone if you aren't mentally unstable
But it's cool when your fellow Liepods post pictures of rat poison abi?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Where is abiola's corpse.. grin
Mr cheap skuLL. I dont mine skull like yorobbers grin
Baifrats stole and tried to roast it. They were eventually caught before they could make Oha soup with it. grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Baifrats stole and tried to roast it. They were eventually caught before they could make Oha soup with it. grin

Yorobbers used his meat and ate hydraulic soup grin.. and sold his skull #2500. grin

My own skull is worth the entire oduduwa citizen skull.truth!!. cool
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Yorobbers used his meat and ate hydraulic soup grin.. and sold his skull #2500. grin

My own skull is worth the entire oduduwa citizen skull.truth!!. cool
Yes. Hydraulic soup. Ogbono soup. grin And Biafrauds attempted to do money rituals with his skull.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Yes. Hydraulic soup. Ogbono soup. grin And [s]Biafrauds attempted to do money rituals with his s[/s]kull.

Point of corrrection UR YORUBBAR brothers used his meat.
this ur cheap skull is really affecting u.. grin
#2500 cheap skull cant let u think straight

Cow head= over 20k
Yoruba head = 2.5k
Does it mean cow now have more sense than average afonja man?.. undecided
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
PenisCaP:

Point of corrrection UR YORUBBAR brothers used his meat.
this ur cheap skull is really affecting u.. grin
#2500 cheap skull cant let u think straight

Cow head= over 20k
Yoruba head = 2.5k
Does it mean cow now have more sense than average afonja man?.. undecided
I heard an Igbo man received 5k after his infant was raped

Now I understand how you were born. grin

Cow meat is 20k

Biafrats sell human meat for 300 naira

Animals have more value than humans in the land of rising potopoto grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross River Streets by PenisCaP: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
MisterLomantic:
I heard an Igbo man received 5k after his infant was raped

Now I understand how you were born. grin

Cow meat is 20k
Biafrats sell human meat for 300 naira
Animals have more value than humans in the land of rising potopoto grin

Hahahahahha devilish lying afonja.
Afonja police officer was killed and burried
His wife was givin money to forget the case.
Disadvantage of having cheap skull.

Cow head sells for over 20k.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested / Kyari Dragged Before British Police For ‘forging’ Buhari’s Cambridge Certificate / FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.