Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? (10134 Views)

How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. / PDP In Trouble! All Markets In Aba Shuts Down Due To Nnamdi Kanus Reappearance / Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by midfinger(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Why is the op so interested in what kanu's occupation was ,before the advent of the Biafra project?.Let me tell you,a lot of people has asked him this question when he was still on radio,and he gave them the answer with even names of some of his clients live on radio.U don't deserve any explanation/answer from any body given the mischievous traits exhibited by the character behind this moniker.Go and download random radiobiafra files from online, maybe u might be lucky to get your hands on the one with the answer to your damned question. And for other idiats queuing behind the op,you all can go and die!
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by princdebola201(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2017
midfinger:
Why is the op so interested in what kanu's occupation was ,before the advent of the Biafra project?.Let me tell you,a lot of people has asked him this question when he was still on radio,and he gave them the answer with even names of some of his clients live on radio.U don't deserve any explanation/answer from any body given the mischievous traits exhibited by the character behind this moniker.Go and download random radiobiafra files from online, maybe u might be lucky to get your hands on the one with the answer to your damned question. And for other idiats queuing behind the op,you all can go and die!
bla bla bla bla brainwashed ipob zombie tell us his occupation .
Like fayose like namadi KANU no work but banking on the gullibility of semi-illiterate I qouted

5 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by akpamuomenka: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
victorDanladi:

But Igbo(s) own 70% of lagos na.

Biafrans are very daft,walahi.

Ode
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by wilcox(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
ethene:

weak men will only insult people on the internet.See how bittered u are cos of an innocent post that wasn't meant to spite anybody, at most intelligent people would laugh over it and here u are claiming to be intelligent, so I wonder who the intelligent one is between us cos am 100% certain ur among the lowly placed and daft people on earth.
And you ended up insulting him on the internet. Don't you think you guys are on the same league?
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by midfinger(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
bla bla bla bla brainwashed ipob zombie tell us his occupation .
Like fayose like namadi KANU no work but banking on the gullibility of semi-illiterate I qouted
Are u better off?Do u want me to concoct one like your brothers did for tinubu?the acclaimed Toronto graduate of our time cheesy grin.Not be such a lazy nitwit go online you will find answer to your moronic question there.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by honeychild(f): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
24 hours later and no response. We can only conclude that the Biafran Supreme Leader was a college dropout who never did anything much with his life until accidental fame was thrust upon him.

How sad that the most educated, intelligent and innovative race in Nigeria allowed themselves to be taken in by a half baked uncouth fraudster.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Loop1: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
At least buhari was a cattle rustler and a fulani herdsman before becoming president .but the dilector is a petty thief using radio biafra as a mask .this is how bloda Evans uses spare part business to front while he was busy kidnapping biafrans grin .The bastard dilector was hidding in a afonja state before he was arrested.

Dilector is greater than the whole igbo generation .

He is greater than all the obi in ibo land ,living and dead .

He is the only sensible ibo man to ever live .

2 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Toketimt: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
No one knows what the shameless dilector does for a living. Not even his gullible followers. Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by dafuturis(m): 12:34am On Jun 12, 2017
5th page yet no answer. I clicked on this thread thinking I'll get answer with the very first comment sef

1 Like

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na wa oooh. This one weak me.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by kasheemawo(m): 1:22am On Jun 13, 2017
I give up
I hereby declare this thread closed
"Dilector is a fraudster"

3 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by HughJazz(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2017
he was a developer.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
kasheemawo:
I give up
I hereby declare this thread closed
"Dilector is a fraudster"

Don't be in a hurry, someone might come with info.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by greatyemmy: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
copied from Wikipedia

Nwannekaenyi "Nnamdi" Kenny Okwu Kanu is a British-Nigerian political activist. He is a leading member of one of several Biafran separatist organizations, the Indigenous People of Biafra, and the director ... Wikipedia
Born: 1970, Abia State
Spouse(s): Uchechi Okwu Kanu
Alma mater: University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Non-Graduating)
Parents: Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu, Eze Israel Kanu
Nationality: Nigerian, British
Siblings: Princess Chinwe Kanu, Prince Emmanuel Kanu
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
I am still asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole: Why Thuggery, Election Violence Persist / No Customs Duty And VAT On CNG Conversion Kits Imports – Ngelale / Tribunal Affirms Dauda Lawal-Dare (PDP) As Governor Of Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.