Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her (2263 Views)

Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
There's this girl I loved, we were in love, I did everything for her, Last 2 months, she started behaving strangely, she will tell me she will come to my house but she wouldn't, I tried everything to win her over but I vexed one day and deleted her numbers, pictures and everything about her in my life, I was broken for some time, I was down, but I later recovered based on some threads on nairaland romance section I read and how to let go when certain signs are there. Fast forward to today, she called me, begging me she wants to come back and all that, why I didn't call her back bla bla blah. I told her plainly I deleted her number and I laughed we chatted sha.

I'll just be using that girl for sex. No time

MORAL LESSON : NEVER BEG A GIRL TO STAY WITH YOU. LET GO WHEN SHE'S BEHAVING SOMEHOW. SHE'LL STILL COME BACK. Imagine if I had begged her. Just imagine, she would have been forming for me. Guys wise up, girls need guys more than guys need them

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by SirMichael1: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
cheesy You're one hell of a stupid boy o cheesy

Shey you for carry her do ritual na. Lmao

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by BlackDBagba: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nice update.
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Saintsammurai(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by NNAMDIII(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
OP how old are you?? undecided undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol, one day you'd ignore her again and she wouldn't even remember you again.
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Victornezzar: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
so kids sef dey get relationship partners sef
dis world iyaaaf baje
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Soljaboi44(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na ur sister
Give her belle joor!
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by smardray(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jst because u ar not writing Neco does not mean u shud always be online creating senseless threads here on Nl... U hear?!
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Stevengerd(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oh My Gawd! Kids Yapa 4 Nairaland I Swear
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
smardray:
Jst because u ar not writing Neco does not mean u shud always be online creating senseless threads here on Nl... U hear?!

Hows the thread senseless? You're a slowpoke
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stevengerd:
Oh My Gawd! Kids Yapa 4 Nairaland I Swear

This your post reeks of childishness
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
so kids sef dey get relationship partners sef
dis world iyaaaf baje

No i'm fvkin ya mama
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Older than you are
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy You're one hell of a stupid boy o cheesy

Shey you for carry her do ritual na. Lmao

Shey na stupidity make you come my thread come dey post trash

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Nice update.

Thanks bro hope you learnt something here
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Victornezzar: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Betmaster3:

No i'm fvkin ya mama
I know ur depressed nd u wer not properly brot up
so bye
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by iweecureyou: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Betmaster3:
There's this girl I loved, we were in love, I did everything for her, Last 2 months, she started behaving strangely, she will tell me she will come to my house but she wouldn't, I tried everything to win her over but I vexed one day and deleted her numbers, pictures and everything about her in my life, I was broken for some time, I was down, but I later recovered based on some threads on nairaland romance section I read and how to let go when certain signs are there. Fast forward to today, she called me, begging me she wants to come back and all that, why I didn't call her back bla bla blah. I told her plainly I deleted her number and I laughed we chatted sha.

MORAL LESSON : NEVER BEG A GIRL TO STAY WITH YOU. LET GO WHEN SHE'S BEHAVING SOMEHOW. SHE'LL STILL COME BACK. Imagine if I had begged her. Just imagine, she would have been forming for me. Guys wise up, girls need guys more than guys need them
Lemme ask diss quession

ARE U WELLangry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Y'all should leave the nigga in peace, here on nairaland everyone is equal and has theright to post whatever suits him/her
Nairaland are full of insane people we have less that 20% Sane ppl here....
Check my profile, check my thread, that's was how i was bashed just bcus i needed an advice..
the stupid and slowpoke in fact gullible of yu bitches are immature claiming to be matured....
Fine he's a kid, so as an elder yu can't just give him.an advice outta yur experience and maturity....
As If Yu Bitches Didn't Pass Tru That Stage Too....
Stupid retĪ±rded immature mo'fvckers
Bunch Of Sick Minds angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Betmaster3:

Might as well. That's what she has been doing with other guy for the past 2 months.
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2017
hmmm. .I smell lies
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Martin0(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
hmmm. .I smell lies
kiss
sekxy:
hmmm. .I smell lies

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Stevengerd(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Betmaster3:

This your post reeks of childishness
My Broda Yo The Wan That Is Chidish, Yo Nt Mature At All. So If U Dnt Bring Ur Predicament To Nl, U Can't Make Decisions On Ur Own Bah?
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by lodphil(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Y'all should leave the nigga in peace, here on nairaland everyone is equal and has theright to post whatever suits him/her
Nairaland are full of insane people we have less that 20% Sane ppl here....
Check my profile, check my thread, that's was how i was bashed just bcus i needed an advice..
the stupid and slowpoke in fact gullible of yu bitches are immature claiming to be matured....
Fine he's a kid, so as an elder yu can't just give him.an advice outta yur experience and maturity....
As If Yu Bitches Didn't Pass Tru That Stage Too....
Stupid retĪ±rded immature mo'fvckers
Bunch Of Sick Minds angry
Don't know why they are all attacking the Op.
I support the guys action 100%.That's what I always do to gals dat wants to play with my emotions

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by firstking01(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Girls need guys more than guys need them...what a word....i never knew.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
lodphil:
Don't know why they are all attacking the Op.
I support the guys action 100%.That's what I always do to gals dat wants to play with my emotions
@ The bolded, they're all suckers. FVCK EM
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by DonBobes(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Betmaster3:

Older than you are
Good response oga.
Re: My Girlfriend Came Back After I Ignored Her by thanki410(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Africans and age , like hair and head

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? / Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot! / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Free Pussy Free Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.