Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,652 members, 7,840,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic (8016 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Newbiee: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Stop the ranting! No vacancy in Aso rock 2019.
The Deputy Speaker has told you yesterday.
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by blithe2nice(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2017
All those dat were shouting sai buhari and sai baba dat time, now is the time you ought to shout it more. Easily brain washed set of people. 2019 around the conner, if na like mke una do anyhow again......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by pressplay411(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2017
The presidential demands took its toll on him real bad.
Hope he survives this. He should just resign and rest with his family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by cktheluckyman: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Newbiee:
Stop the ranting! No vacancy in Aso rock 2019.
The Deputy Speaker has told you yesterday.
You mean a corpse will contest for the presidency in 2019?
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Vman27(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON MOST OF YOU IN THIS IPOBIAFRAN THREAD.

MAY THE CURSE OF THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO WITCH HUNT YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BUSINESS & ALL YOU DO.

I AM PRAYING BY THE POWER OF INSHA ALLAH, ALL OF YOU HATERS IN THIS THREAD WILL DIE BEFORE HIM.

YOU ALL WILL NOT KNOW PEACE AGAIN.

BET ME, SOME OF YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON. CALL ME BASTARD IF YOU ARE NOT.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
hmm..
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Sammiejokes(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
ochobaba:
Chai my dad once told me about a living dead I never understood him not until now..this man is just a perfect example of a living dead
and who is your father? came gave birth, go to church, drink and build a hurt and die.
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by jamesibor: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

MAY THE CURSE OF THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO WITCH HUNT YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BUSINESS & ALL YOU DO.

I AM PRAYING BY THE POWER OF INSHA ALLAH, ALL OF YOU HATERS IN THIS THREAD WILL DIE BEFORE HIM.

For wishing others death, may you and your father die within 7 days.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Victornezzar: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

Chai see painment oo
zombies will forever remain zombies

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by akpamuomenka: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

Let your curses remain with you and your generations born and unborn b'cos your brothers did worst to GEJ and we didn't curse them b'cos we believe in Karma. In one of your states, GEJ was stoned kiss the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Prinzyy: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
The man needs food not presidencygrin
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by rOsy247(f): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
sad eyaaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

You are a Nematode. Though I personally don't have any grouse with Buhari, when you Northern Nematodes were uploading Ojukwu's picture and calling him "Ojucrook, Woman wrapper, Coward"; so you people never knew that it was painful to Igbos?

Infact Buhari is a vegetable. Come and arrest me. You think any single region have the monopoly of violence? Try and see.

Anyway, I can see the picture pain you sha. Weep more. Eyaa... Just weep.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by bayocanny: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2017
omoyemirally:
Baba Is Sick. Get Well Soon
Salam Alaekum
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by YorubaMod(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Sai baba.. Changeee cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by YorubaMod(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

Muslim Pig cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by senatorkingsley(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2017
He should just resign and rest

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by doublewisdom: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

Has your turn to strap on a bomb not come yet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by blackpanda: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2017
ochobaba:

My dad live long and also live well I bet you this man will be praying now to even die rather that suffer such illness besides our goals are different so as our achievement are..so my dad achieved his set goals

That's good for ur dad. But nobody knows ur dad. Which means he is a nobody in Nigeria's political discuss. Buhari is a two time head of state, a military general, father, grandfather and recipient of numerous national and international awards. Even if ur dad lives two lifetimes I doubt he will ever accomplish half of what buhari did, even in his youth. My point is, just because someone is sick or even dead doesn't make him a nobody. The real living dead is that person who has sacrificed nothing and contributed zero to the development of humanity.
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by savagefinder: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2017
This is heart touching.. Let this man just go.. It's not worth dying for.. Smh.. I am even scared to laugh at him..
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by coolcatty: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
blackpanda:

And did your dad live as long as the so called "living dead"?? Did he achieve up to 1/10000

blackpanda:

That's good for ur dad. But nobody knows ur dad. Which means he is a nobody in Nigeria's political discuss. Buhari is a two time head of state, a military general, father, grandfather and recipient of numerous national and international awards. Even if ur dad lives two lifetimes I doubt he will ever accomplish half of what buhari did, even in his youth. My point is, just because someone is sick or even dead doesn't make him a nobody. The real living dead is that person who has sacrificed nothing and contributed zero to the development of humanity.

Chief, Buhari has buried 2 of his kids something that is every parents nightmare....the dad of the guy you quoted may not have achieved buhari's success but he may not have gone through the pains of burying his own kids.

Happiness is not by being president and incurring all Manner of curses...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by yaki84: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2017
blackpanda:

And did your dad live as long as the so called "living dead"?? Did he achieve up to 1/10000
e pain am:::::::::::
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by yaki84: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

boko haram??

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

So shall be to you insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by cktheluckyman: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
blackpanda:

At least his Dad was able to acquire a waec certificate. He also is still able to walk and not lying in a London hospital a vegetable

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Newbiee:
Get well soon Mr. President.
For you to have survived the poison this long. It shows that you will overcome it by the grace of God.
Long live Baba!
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria
Who told that he was poisoned?
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by blackpanda: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
coolcatty:

Chief, Buhari has buried 2 of his kids something that is every parents nightmare....the dad of the guy you quoted may not have achieved buhari's success but he may not have gone through the pains of burying his own kids.

Happiness is not by being president and incurring all Manner of curses...

There is no human above tragedy. Everyone is bound to face it in life in one form or another. You don't control fate or death. Everyone will die wen its their time. It is not ur place to blame a parent for the death of a child, so ur analogy really makes absolutely no sense OK.

I am talking about achievements based on hardworking, dedicayion and sacrifice. Not things that are out of a persons control
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by jamesibor: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bossontop:
Bhet Dis pix don old small na

Are you saying he's now worse than this?
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by ochobaba(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
blackpanda:

No one want to associate with failure.. so you can go along associating wih him for all I care..
Now tell me how has buhari contributed to your own humanity since he isn't a living dead?
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by ochobaba(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sammiejokes:
and who is your father? came gave birth, go to church, drink and build a hurt and die.
Who's this one now wey no fit communicate
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by CharlotteFlair: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

Mumu! Stop regurgitating! The vegetable in London doesn't even give a damn about you and you are here chewing grass like his cows. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Dickson, PDP Begin Reconciliation / Attack On Misa Wada’s Convoy: PDP Campaign Council Demands Investigation / Is Zahra Buhari Pregnant? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.