Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic (8004 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by jamesibor: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by akpamuomenka: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2017

37 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by BlackDBagba: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by ochobaba(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chai my dad once told me about a living dead I never understood him not until now..this man is just a perfect example of a living dead

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by omoyemirally(f): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba Is Sick. Get Well Soon

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Return of the living dead, baba still get hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by eyeview: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
jamesibor:
Vote Buhari for 2019.
He will make your economy look like him.
Even Buhari fed better under Jonathan. grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by jamesibor: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
eyeview:

Vote Buhari for 2019.
He will make your economy look like him.
Even Buhari fed better under Jonathan. grin grin grin

You are right.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
The man needs food not presidencygrin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Charismatic107: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
This man dey go small small

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by doublewisdom: 2:58am On Jun 10, 2017
See former gallant soldier without certificate. Life is but a fleeting shadow indeed.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by emmasege: 4:15am On Jun 10, 2017
It would be very foolish of him not to have started putting his house in order and preparing to meet his creator.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by ajepako(f): 4:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Jesus of Daura!

Now stupidity is when you allow them to kill you to retain presidency..

Chai.... Person baba...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by blackpanda: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2017
ochobaba:
Chai my dad once told me about a living dead I never understood him not until now..this man is just a perfect example of a living dead

And did your dad live as long as the so called "living dead"?? Did he achieve up to 1/10000

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 10, 2017
we have even forgotten that buhari is the president

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Subuhannalillah
Our president is really sick, I can accept that.
Baba you can step down no shame in that.first lady (aisha) please tell baba the truth, unless you want to be a widow soon than later.
Get well baba ! Suratu'ul fathial for president (buhari)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by 61Penguins: 5:30am On Jun 10, 2017
omoyemirally:
Baba Is Sick. Get Well Soon
Yoruba muslim

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by eightsin(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2017
This looks bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Bossontop(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Bhet Dis pix don old small na
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by free2ryhme: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by free2ryhme: 5:59am On Jun 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by onatisi(m): 6:02am On Jun 10, 2017
This old man is a capital fool. The million dollar question ppl should ask him is why did he contest the election for the presidency when he knows his health cant cope with the rigors of the office? Did he think the presidential job is a sleeping job or what? Now he is dying after been office for just 2 years, and even out of the 2 years ,he spent almost 5 months outside on medical trips

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by cktheluckyman: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON MOST OF YOU IN THIS IPOBIAFRAN THREAD.

MAY THE CURSE OF THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO WITCH HUNT YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BUSINESS & ALL YOU DO.

I AM PRAYING BY THE POWER OF INSHA ALLAH, ALL OF YOU HATERS IN THIS THREAD WILL DIE BEFORE HIM.

YOU ALL WILL NOT KNOW PEACE AGAIN.

BET ME, SOME OF YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON. CALL ME BASTARD IF YOU ARE NOT.

Sharaaaaap.Are we the one that infected the vegetable?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Even his glasses are fast becoming oversize

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 10, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
[s]SHAME SHAME SHAME ON MOST OF YOU IN THIS IPOBIAFRAN THREAD.

MAY THE CURSE OF THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO WITCH HUNT YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BUSINESS & ALL YOU DO.

I AM PRAYING BY THE POWER OF INSHA ALLAH, ALL OF YOU HATERS IN THIS THREAD WILL DIE BEFORE HIM.

YOU ALL WILL NOT KNOW PEACE AGAIN.

BET ME, SOME OF YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON. CALL ME BASTARD IF YOU ARE NOT.[/s]
what is this one saying?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by ochobaba(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2017
blackpanda:

And did your dad live as long as the so called "living dead"?? Did he achieve up to 1/10000
My dad live long and also live well I bet you this man will be praying now to even die rather that suffer such illness besides our goals are different so as our achievement are..so my dad achieved his set goals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by Newbiee: 6:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Get well soon Mr. President.
For you to have survived the poison this long. It shows that you will overcome it by the grace of God.
Long live Baba!
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by macolino(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Baba don finish

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic by cktheluckyman: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Newbiee:
Get well soon Mr. President
You mean get well, the mass murderer? May the fate of the hundreds of innocent IPOB and suite members killed under his orders be his Fate

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Zahra Buhari Pregnant? Pictures / Pls Help Before Access Bank Send Me To Jail. / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.