Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (40379 Views)

Two Drug Dealers Drown In River Niger While Trying To Evade Arrest / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by ozimec(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
ebubefavou:
Two drug traffickers, 59-year-old Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu, and 41-year-old Austine Ikenna Nnaji, have been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for reportedly trying to smuggle drugs out of the country, through the Lagos airport.

Confessing to the crime, Joseph who revealed he was a contractor, blamed the present economic recession in Nigeria for nudging him into drug smuggling.

The other suspect, Austine, was identified as a safety officer in Qatar. Mr. Nnaji reportedly feigned ignorance of the content of his luggage, which he claimed to have received from a friend at the airport.

Okechukwu was bound for New York City on Turkish Airlines while Mr. Nnaji was on his way to Doha, Qatar on Ethiopian Airlines. Okechukwu excreted 1.105 kg of brownish substances that tested positive for heroin. Nnaji, was found to have concealed 11.540 kg of marijuana and 490 grams of tramadol in his luggage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/two-drug-traffickers-arrested-lagos-airport.html

Lalasticlala

As old as they are.These suppose to be someone's father

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello is me sir....I see them but this one is different ....they are bringing it into our country yes sir na Lagos oo...they are the developers yes...developers for Biafra ...yes sir thank you sir...God save us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hehe hehe
E be like say na why dem dey fight for Biafra be this

Naija deyy spoil deir market

5 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thunderlicious:
Welcome to the Democratic Republic of Biafra.

Maybe, just maybe, if there was a Democratic Republic of Biafra, their sons would not feel compelled to engage in such activities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by kadree(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thread on 2nd page and no single pim . Like I have always said , d way they ignore such post deserves to be imitated and sometimes, recommended. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
afonjas make una see food chop e don tey wey una dey hunger @least e better say na dia body dem use dey do d business than UNa cowards that murders there follow human being for mere 4k n touch n follow juju(misplace priority). we owe nobody apology as long as it rocks our boat.quote me n amadioha will come for u ryt now
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by sorextee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
NCAN. Reporting from maiduguri.. Its them sir. grin

9 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
ebubefavou:
Two drug traffickers, 59-year-old Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu, and 41-year-old Austine Ikenna Nnaji, have been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for reportedly trying to smuggle drugs out of the country, through the Lagos airport.

Confessing to the crime, Joseph who revealed he was a contractor, blamed the present economic recession in Nigeria for nudging him into drug smuggling.

The other suspect, Austine, was identified as a safety officer in Qatar. Mr. Nnaji reportedly feigned ignorance of the content of his luggage, which he claimed to have received from a friend at the airport.

Okechukwu was bound for New York City on Turkish Airlines while Mr. Nnaji was on his way to Doha, Qatar on Ethiopian Airlines. Okechukwu excreted 1.105 kg of brownish substances that tested positive for heroin. Nnaji, was found to have concealed 11.540 kg of marijuana and 490 grams of tramadol in his luggage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/two-drug-traffickers-arrested-lagos-airport.html

Lalasticlala

fellow Citizens of the Creeks, how do you guys feel our global image will be, if we were forced to Join them ?

Na so so, our Pasport go be like Suya meat newspaper, as people no go the respect am as we go dong pass Mexico as the major drug hub.

I am not fighting here for me, I am fighting to secure the future of my unborn kid, that they never be a part of something they will never be able to break away from no matter how much the fight and how bad they die..

I accept that I be hatted today so that my Children will never have to fight, as I do tomorro

5 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

Maybe, just maybe, if there was a Democratic Republic of Biafra, their sons would not feel compelled to engage in such activities.

i beg to disagree. sad

5 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why do u like meeting idiots only?, probably dey r ur kind.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Charlie31: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
When will these easterners stop dragging the name of Nigeria in the mud? The annoying thing is that most foreigners think every Nigerian is Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
famosh:
We're gorilla descendants from the land of the rising poto-poto. May chukwu okike abiama bless our hustle!
Chai! U weekend oo
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by vannessa7(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
hustlengetpaid:
afonjas make una see food chop e don tey wey una dey hunger @least e better say na dia body dem use dey do d business than UNa cowards that murders there follow human being for mere 4k n touch n follow juju(misplace priority). we owe nobody apology as long as it rocks our boat.quote me n amadioha will come for u ryt now

yinmu, I'm not afraid of your threat because I'm not subject to amadioha, you are, so be very afraid, by defending crime you just confirmed all those trolling your tribe are right, crime knows no tribe as there is no tribe free from it, it is when the people don't see anything wrong in it that they become misfits, not fit to be called human because in a human society there is always morals and values with rules to enforce them. meditate on that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
hustlengetpaid:
Okija dey SW

4 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by tunatrezy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
aribisala0:
Fulani herdsmen again?
no na fufu_lani
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Charlie31: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

fellow Citizens of the Creeks, how do you guys feel our global image will be, if we were forced to Join them ?

Na so so, our Pasport go be like Suya meat newspaper, as people no go the respect am as we go dong pass Mexico as the major drug hub.

I am not fighting here for me, I am fighting to secure the future of my unborn kid, that they never be a part of something they will never be able to break away from no matter how much the fight and how bad they die..

I accept that I be hatted today so that my Children will never have to fight, as I do tomorro

I swear these guys are a curse to the name NIGERIA. I'm sick and tired.

5 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by drey076(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
famosh:
We're gorilla descendants from the land of the rising poto-poto. May chukwu okike abiama bless our hustle!
grin u na no go kill person for NL

4 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by supereagle(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
They are ready to go and get money even if it's in the Atlantic Ocean.

5 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by enigmaticlion: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
francisbarrack:
Na dem dem. D xporters
developers grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Charlie31:

I swear these guys are a curse to the name NIGERIA. I'm sick and tired.

the are the plague that Lugard cursed us with..
they contribute virtually nothing to the family, their only specialty is importing inferior goods to kill our home economy..
when that is not enough the go into drug... and when that is not enough they go about protesting for Dasuki, Saraki, and anybody that is caught stealing, when they leave that one they come to Nairaland and spread hate..

and the elders among them, can't call them to order.. it's so irritating.

8 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
oyb:

i beg to disagree. sad

Please do. I am willing to learn from people I respect.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Sagay212: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Deveropers.....kikikiki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by enigmaticlion: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:
Even dere elders are no left out.
When d foundation is faulty...
I don't need to blame dem again

it seem stealing, drug, anything bad (make money by force) is in dere blood.
na their way tey tey

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Gh0stFreak: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:
Even dere elders are no left out. When d foundation is faulty... I don't need to blame dem again
it seem stealing, drug, anything bad (make money by force) is in dere blood.
At least we don't sell human heads and genitals or mine skulls from graves.

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by raphy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
them wan com back to buy Lagos.that old papi haba ..so he had join bad gangs at this stage of his life...so when he die like chicken wht will they say ?were r his children?oya make una come our n see ya Daddy ..the lord of heroine.

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by raphy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
them wan com back to buy Lagos.that old papi haba ..so he had join bad gangs at this stage of his life...so when he die like chicken wht will they say ?were r his children?oya make una come out n see ya Daddy ..the lord of heroine.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by enigmaticlion: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu,
Austine Ikenna Nnaji,
International Developers grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

You hate them so much and yet you won't let them go. does not make any sense, does it?
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by enigmaticlion: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu

Austin Ikenna Nnaji

Those names look very familiar grin
LMAFO grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by RighteousI: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by enigmaticlion: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Did anyone else notice the shape of their head? grin
Thou Art Savage! grin grin grin shapeless heads.

5 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nicepoker(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
this seun and his mods are bigots. just look at the comments above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / 16-Year-Old Besta Pulovie Osigwe Is Missing In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.