Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (40383 Views)

Two Drug Dealers Drown In River Niger While Trying To Evade Arrest / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by nell4: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
VitaminB12:
grin Na my people. I wasn't disappointed

However, I rather be a drug mole/dealer/baron than be a skull miner. The later is wickedness and murder while selling drugs presents options to the buyer for its use. Afterall cocaine is used in pharmaceuticals for drug production.
no mind the idiotas. drug pushing better than vagina reaping
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by nell4: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Charlie31:
When will these easterners stop dragging the name of Nigeria in the mud? The annoying thing is that most foreigners think every Nigerian is Igbo.
idiota what do you call this https://www.nairaland.com/3852087/alfa-caught-human-head-vagina they are disgrace , guess you guys are blessings sheee. anumpama. drug pushing is far far better than vaginaa mining anyday anytime. did they kill anybody.no life lost
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by VitaminB12(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
nell4:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin guy abeg no let laugh tear my bele. Which one be vagina reaping again?
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by MamaletASO: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Did anyone else notice the shape of their head? grin

Yes, I do..
There head be like ojukwu's head... Bomboclarts.! Very Naughty things..

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by wink2015(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
The younger man, Mr Austin Okechukwu just wasted an american visa,flight tickets to New York, and much more greater opportunity the united states could have offered him all in the name of greed and the so called big money from drug.

At a time many Nigerians are languishing in poverty you got an american visa to the united states. why don;t you use it to look for better work in america or at least manage the safety officer job you got in Qatar.

Your longer throat don finish you and you will smell the Nigerian prison with all the gabbage in there!

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by MamaletASO: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Their heads be like ojukwu odumegwus head...
I wonder how Biafra republic will look like.. who? & who? will build d structure of d system.. chai! Biafra republic shall be full of cheat, hatred and back stabbing. Brothers that hate themselves..
Rape, blood money, 419, assasines, kidnappers, armed robbers, cheat, etc..

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by MamaletASO: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:

Their heads be like ojukwu odumegwus head...
I wonder how Biafra republic will look like.. who? & who? will build d structure of d system.. chai! Biafra republic shall be full of cheat, hatred and back stabbing. Brothers that hate themselves..
Rape, blood money, 419, assasines, kidnappers, armed robbers, cheat, etc..
I fear for my biafra

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by ROYGBIVV: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
nell4:
better than skull mining and vaginaa hoarding anyday anytime. no life lost
No life lost?!!
U sell fake drugs and u say no life lost?
U must be very sick
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
nell4:
does drug enhance life?
U destroy life in thousands and u re here disgracing ur self.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu
Austin Ikenna Nnaji
Those names look very familiar grin
they need the money to pay biafra due to Mandy kalu

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Amoto94(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
May God forgive NLs for committing genocide on this thread
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
NCAN Lekki branch reporting live.

All protocols observed.

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by RenoOmokiri(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thunderlicious:
Welcome to the Democratic Republic of Biafra.

More like Cocaine Developers' Republic of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by laudate: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
CNN reporting live

Togo CNN : Lala, what is the situation on ground?
Lala: FP loading because this is beyond Nairalanders and the developers don do am again grin grin
CNN : They want to develop Qatar?? grin grin
Lala and Seun : Yes, we are pushing it to FP cos we can't cover this grin grin
CNN: Do you have any ideal about thier names?
Lala and Seun : Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu and Austine Ikenna Nnaji
CNN : Oh Biafra people grin

Reporting live from
Lome head office

I no fit laugh again, abeg..!! cheesy wink shocked grin
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by chngebeginwthme: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na them no wonder..
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by nell4: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2017
VitaminB12:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin guy abeg no let laugh tear my bele. Which one be vagina reaping again?
lol.all join grin
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by nell4: 12:32am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

does drug enhance life?
U destroy life in thousands and u re here disgracing ur self.
guy better than vaginaa hatching anyday anytime
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by nell4: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

No life lost?!!
U sell fake drugs and u say no life lost?
U must be very sick
no spoil the name .where did you hear fake drugs
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 12:38am On Jun 11, 2017
nell4:
no spoil the name .where did you hear fake drugs
Wats ur work as an easterner?
No be fake drug and expired gala
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 12:38am On Jun 11, 2017
nell4:
guy better than vaginaa hatching anyday anytime
Baby factory thinking
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by nell4: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

Wats ur work as an easterner?
No be fake drug and expired gala
stale.pls am working. don't pollute my mentions. say me hi to your household. gudnite. say no crime
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by jbnm: 1:58am On Jun 11, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu, Austine Ikenna Nnaji,
broda calm down.man must wack
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by jbnm: 1:58am On Jun 11, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu, Austine Ikenna Nnaji,
broda calm down.man must wack
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by monex(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2017
famosh:
We're gorilla descendants from the land of the rising poto-poto. May chukwu okike abiama bless our hustle!

shame on you for denigrating an entire tribe. i thought members are blocked for such tribal posts on nairaland.

today you guys focused on their tribe. tomorrow when someone from their tribe does something spectacular, you would say they should call the person a nigerian and not "chest-beat" about the tribe. The hypocrisy sucks!!!
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by famosh: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
monex:

shame on you for denigrating an entire tribe. i thought members are blocked for such tribal posts on nairaland.

today you guys focused on their tribe. tomorrow when someone from their tribe does something spectacular, you would say they should call the person a nigerian and not "chest-beat" about the tribe. The hypocrisy sucks!!!

Abegi! Are you new on Nairaland? If them wan ban people for tribal posts on Nairaland, the entire gorilla descendants of chukwu okike abiama from the land of the rising poto-poto here would be banned first.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by monex(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2017
famosh:

Abegi! Are you new on Nairaland? If them wan ban people for tribal posts on Nairaland, the entire disgusting flat heads here would be banned first.
no you both will be banned at same time. Each party accuses the other of doing (or doing it more) and yet you all do it. funny recently, the yorubas are the more aggressive from my random sampling
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by famosh: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
monex:

no you both will be banned at same time. Each party accuses the other of doing (or doing it more) and yet you all do it. funny recently, the yorubas are the more aggressive from my random sampling
My brother, the truth is the arrogant, deluded, disgusting gorilla descendants here started it all, even when very unnecessary. Even the mods here know! They spread hate & wonder why you hate them in return. Those guys are really very disgusting, & they get worse with each day!
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by famosh: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
monex:

My brother, the truth is the unintelligent, arrogant, deluded, disgusting gorilla descendants here started it all, even when very unnecessary. Even the mods here know! All these can majorly be traced to these deluded ojukwu descendants who can't accept election defeat, even when the South South & GEJ have moved on since. They're angry Yorubas voted a northerner who they hate, hence they started this their silly "afonja" & "coward" stuff! You would notice that they rarely insult the northerners here, who they claim to hate the most, like the way they insult the Yorubas. They spread hate & wonder why you hate them in return. Those guys are the most disgusting you'll find anywhere on earth! Honestly!

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Kith: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
just 490 grams of Tramadol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Besta Pulovie Osigwe Is Missing In Bayelsa / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.