Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (40380 Views)

Two Drug Dealers Drown In River Niger While Trying To Evade Arrest / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by austinvsb1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Charlie31:
When will these easterners stop dragging the name of Nigeria in the mud? The annoying thing is that most foreigners think every Nigerian is Igbo.

I'm always keen to point out to my friends, associates and new acquaintances that Nigeria is a blessed land filled with hundreds of COMPLETELY different and diverse cultures and people coming together and trying to make it work.

You are right in saying most people dont know this. In fact, more than 95% of non-africans dont. The education is spreading far and wide. Dont forget to educate those around you wink
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
vannessa7:

yinmu, I'm not afraid of your threat because I'm not subject to amadioha, you are, so be very afraid, by defending crime you just confirmed all those trolling your tribe are right, crime knows no tribe as there is no tribe free from it, it is when the people don't see anything wrong in it that they become misfits, not fit to be called human because in a human society there is always morals and values with rules to enforce them. meditate on that

preacher man go n sleep
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by missyadorable(f): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha who told you I hate them...?
Ikpa I am Akwa Ibom, Most Biafrans feel it is their birthright to annex us as their bathroom..

they formed Biafra without consulting us
form the flag
formed the God
Formed the religion
formed their Radio station
formed their leader
did all that without consulting any of us..

then instead of them just going after furnishings such, they had to force us into their map, saying that we've been that way..(God punish them)
I am a strong advocate that Igbos should pack back to their 5eastern states to form Biafra...

but my problem is that, they feel Since we are at their back, they can walk over Us, use us as they feel, either with or without our permission.. that's irritating

Obong Odiong fi

Biafra without SS must come
Biafra with only Abia,Anambra,Enugu,ebonyi,Imo

SS can never join Igbos
they will become majority and we will be the minute minority
terrible oppression! Never! it will not happen

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Gh0stFreak: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

Once a ritualist is always a ritualist.
All ur brodas killed in River are used for wat

Dude come in here https://www.nairaland.com/3852087/alfa-caught-human-head-vagina/2

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by ayomutu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wating de do this biafruad people them want to spoil this country for ni awon omo ale jati jati
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by technicallyrich(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

fellow Citizens of the Creeks, how do you guys feel our global image will be, if we were forced to Join them ?

Na so so, our Pasport go be like Suya meat newspaper, as people no go the respect am as we go dong pass Mexico as the major drug hub.

I am not fighting here for me, I am fighting to secure the future of my unborn kid, that they never be a part of something they will never be able to break away from no matter how much the fight and how bad they die..

I accept that I be hatted today so that my Children will never have to fight, as I do tomorro
You can cry a river if more than 50 percent vote to be with the igbos so be it.i am from ss and support biafra maybe is because my mother is igbo but I love them.
How am I even sure you are not from yoruba trying to cause division between ss and se.
I hope you notice that niger deltan militants are angry because of what the north said to igbos and have issued warnings to the north 2.even by reflex we and igbos always stand together.
I will rather die with an igbo than to be slaves to the north.
Finally I also support niger delta republic but that we take centuries to come so the best is for us to come to tables with igbos and form biafra.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
missyadorable:

Obong Odiong fi

Biafra without SS must come
Biafra with only Abia,Anambra,Enugu,ebonyi,Imo

SS can never join Igbos
they will become majority and we will be the minute minority
terrible oppression! Never! it will not happen

Obong Odiong fi nko.
In Nigeria
the are 3 majority and the balance out in alliance, in that Nightmare the best want to force us into, they will be the 80% and the others will be the remaining 20% if not even 10.

and from the 2015 election, it is evident that they support base on tribe.. So when we are in need of a voice, how will 10-20% shout ? the other 80% will attack us and tell us to shut up, as they have been shouting on me here telling me that we dnt count in the scheme of things.
God forbid we ever be so so stupid as to sell our right and freedom to anoda master,this time more powerful and very very hateful and Tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Another one from the east.

Skull minning vs Drug pushing.

wink wink wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

fellow Citizens of the Creeks, how do you guys feel our global image will be, if we were forced to Join them ?

Na so so, our Pasport go be like Suya meat newspaper, as people no go the respect am as we go dong pass Mexico as the major drug hub.

I am not fighting here for me, I am fighting to secure the future of my unborn kid, that they never be a part of something they will never be able to break away from no matter how much the fight and how bad they die..

I accept that I be hatted today so that my Children will never have to fight, as I do tomorro

You just spoke my mind.
These are the kind of things they want us to suffer in their biafra. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by lanre377: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=aribisala0 post=57378879]Fulani herdsmen again]
It's like there's pimples in ur brain. does those names look like an Hausa names. Those are the Igbos Bro. And they will be shouting Biafra up n down like it's the drugs money they want to use to develop their region grin

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha who told you I hate them...?
Ikpa I am Akwa Ibom, Most Biafrans feel it is their birthright to annex us as their bathroom..

they formed Biafra without consulting us
form the flag
formed the God
Formed the religion
formed their Radio station
formed their leader
did all that without consulting any of us..

then instead of them just going after furnishings such, they had to force us into their map, saying that we've been that way..(God punish them)
I am a strong advocate that Igbos should pack back to their 5eastern states to form Biafra...

but my problem is that, they feel Since we are at their back, they can walk over Us, use us as they feel, either with or without our permission.. that's irritating

Very irritating!

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
They thought their brother GEJ is still in power.. that they will have easy passage like before

Omi ti ru, eja titun ti wonu e.

Beerfraud a.k.a Mexico of Africa

What makes GEJ their brother?
They tell you so and you believe?
What link is an Ogbia man with the east?
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by DrGoodmanFather: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by fareed69(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja Reporting
Nah them again O

The hard working tribe

Ibo and Cocaine are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by VitaminB12(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin Na my people. I wasn't disappointed

However, I rather be a drug mole/dealer/baron than be a skull miner. The later is wickedness and murder while selling drugs presents options to the buyer for its use. Afterall cocaine is used in pharmaceuticals for drug production.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Smh. What i'm seeing on this thread is disgraceful
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
ebubefavou:
Two drug traffickers, 59-year-old Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu, and 41-year-old Austine Ikenna Nnaji, have been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for reportedly trying to smuggle drugs out of the country, through the Lagos airport.

Confessing to the crime, Joseph who revealed he was a contractor, blamed the present economic recession in Nigeria for nudging him into drug smuggling.

The other suspect, Austine, was identified as a safety officer in Qatar. Mr. Nnaji reportedly feigned ignorance of the content of his luggage, which he claimed to have received from a friend at the airport.

Okechukwu was bound for New York City on Turkish Airlines while Mr. Nnaji was on his way to Doha, Qatar on Ethiopian Airlines. Okechukwu excreted 1.105 kg of brownish substances that tested positive for heroin. Nnaji, was found to have concealed 11.540 kg of marijuana and 490 grams of tramadol in his luggage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/two-drug-traffickers-arrested-lagos-airport.html

Lalasticlala

my Igbo brothers representing..say no to crime

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Kworopshun: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
i only came to check the native name and i am not disappointed cos i know say na dem dem grin.

i hear say even 3 year old igbo children sabi spell narcotics these days sef .

if igbo man no excrete cocaine na so him body go dey shake like tomorrow no dey angry

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Godson201333(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Here to check Name from Bonny island branch

3 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Christaks(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
famosh:
We're gorilla descendants from the land of the rising poto-poto. May chukwu okike abiama bless our hustle!

Ok oo
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Christaks(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kworopshun:
i only came to check the native name and i am not disappointed cos i know say na dem dem grin.

i hear say even 3 year old igbo children sabi spell narcotics these days sef .

if igbo man no excrete cocaine na so him body go dey shake like tomorrow no dey angry

Sharrrap thr..

Mumu...see ur brother dn fall una hand oooo.. human part things......watch out o..u might b nxt..

https://www.nairaland.com/3852087/alfa-caught-human-head-vagina
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by khoiboy1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
ebubefavou:
Two drug traffickers, 59-year-old Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu, and 41-year-old Austine Ikenna Nnaji, have been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for reportedly trying to smuggle drugs out of the country, through the Lagos airport.

Confessing to the crime, Joseph who revealed he was a contractor, blamed the present economic recession in Nigeria for nudging him into drug smuggling.

The other suspect, Austine, was identified as a safety officer in Qatar. Mr. Nnaji reportedly feigned ignorance of the content of his luggage, which he claimed to have received from a friend at the airport.

Okechukwu was bound for New York City on Turkish Airlines while Mr. Nnaji was on his way to Doha, Qatar on Ethiopian Airlines. Okechukwu excreted 1.105 kg of brownish substances that tested positive for heroin. Nnaji, was found to have concealed 11.540 kg of marijuana and 490 grams of tramadol in his luggage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/two-drug-traffickers-arrested-lagos-airport.html

Lalasticlala

Jeez.. 2 OLD Madalas still moving bricks FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY... SMFH @ their age aint they supposed to be @ home enjoying Egusi soup or something? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by austin2all: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
If rather carry drugs than cut a head and vagina.

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
CNN reporting live

Togo CNN : Lala, what is the situation on ground?
Lala: FP loading because this is beyond Nairalanders and the developers don do am again grin grin
CNN : They want to develop Qatar?? grin grin
Lala and Seun : Yes, we are pushing it to FP cos we can't cover this grin grin
CNN: Do you have any ideal about thier names?
Lala and Seun : Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu and Austine Ikenna Nnaji
CNN : Oh Biafra people grin

Reporting live from
Lome head office
so u be ncan member ehhh.. Chai grin
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
developers again?

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by seunny4lif(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Just doing my duty
smithsydny:
so u be ncan member ehhh.. Chai grin
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin cheesy
Just doing my duty
reporting late from Mr project city.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by seunny4lif(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin
smithsydny:
reporting late from Mr project city.

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by modupeleke(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ncan Geography department, just here to capture their geographical areas shike nan.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by AkumahTalk(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
They say Biafra has no natural resources. Rubbish!!!
Biafra will be the land flowing with CoCo and Heroin. Umu Drugs! when Biafra comes, your oppressor will be unable to catch you again. You shall import and export powder as you like.

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by 2shure: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Trynna stay alive
Lets get it bro.
Where the plugs.
Kilos.
The biggest
The biggest.
I'm your

What it be
Micheal jordan white
Bich 23

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by nell4: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:
Even dere elders are no left out.
When d foundation is faulty...
I don't need to blame dem again

it seem stealing, drug, anything bad (make money by force) is in dere blood.
better than skull mining and vaginaa hoarding anyday anytime. no life lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / 16-Year-Old Besta Pulovie Osigwe Is Missing In Bayelsa / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.