Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (40382 Views)

Two Drug Dealers Drown In River Niger While Trying To Evade Arrest / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Charlie31:

I swear these guys are a curse to the name NIGERIA. I'm sick and tired.

Why not let them go then?
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by missyadorable(f): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hahahahaha!
Igbos!!
Before I opened the thread,I knew it must them.
Oh Lawd! Let Biafra come!! So that such news will be
"2 Biafrans caught in drug trafficking"
Hahahaha! Ndi Developers!!
Even an old man is involved
Shame!

8 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by umarshehu58(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Developers at it again.

Keep developing, i am proud to be from the lazy region.

3 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:
Even dere elders are no left out.
When d foundation is faulty...
I don't need to blame dem again

it seem stealing, drug, anything bad (make money by force) is in dere blood.
Stop all this nonsense. Crime has no race.

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by jrusky(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
When will these guys learn? Is their any demon controlling these people heads? Drug drug and drug all from same region all the time I guess its time to fight this madness once and for all to a stand still. Is this what we called hustling this is already out of hands.

Look at this old man too trying to carry drug biko what is going on my fellow people? Anything drug if you just check the name same people over and over and if you talk they will be the first to start calling you names. I'm not just happy about these bad development this is too disgraceful. If you say anything they will call you Afonja because everybody that refuse to follow their bad mentality would be tag *Afonja* I'm sick of all these nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by phkka1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu

Austin Ikenna Nnaji

Those names look very familiar grin
More of Yoruba names.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Mosh1: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Awon eyan Pablo Escobar.

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

You hate them so much and yet you won't let them go. does not make any sense, does it?

hahahahaha who told you I hate them...?
Ikpa I am Akwa Ibom, Most Biafrans feel it is their birthright to annex us as their bathroom..

they formed Biafra without consulting us
form the flag
formed the God
Formed the religion
formed their Radio station
formed their leader
did all that without consulting any of us..

then instead of them just going after furnishings such, they had to force us into their map, saying that we've been that way..(God punish them)
I am a strong advocate that Igbos should pack back to their 5eastern states to form Biafra...

but my problem is that, they feel Since we are at their back, they can walk over Us, use us as they feel, either with or without our permission.. that's irritating

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Did anyone else notice the shape of their head? grin

Flat+ Oblong = irregular. ?

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Alariwo2: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
They thought their brother GEJ is still in power.. that they will have easy passage like before

Omi ti ru, eja titun ti wonu e.

Beerfraud a.k.a Mexico of Africa

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
ebubefavou:
Two drug traffickers, 59-year-old Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu, and 41-year-old Austine Ikenna Nnaji, have been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for reportedly trying to smuggle drugs out of the country, through the Lagos airport.

Confessing to the crime, Joseph who revealed he was a contractor, blamed the present economic recession in Nigeria for nudging him into drug smuggling.

The other suspect, Austine, was identified as a safety officer in Qatar. Mr. Nnaji reportedly feigned ignorance of the content of his luggage, which he claimed to have received from a friend at the airport.

Okechukwu was bound for New York City on Turkish Airlines while Mr. Nnaji was on his way to Doha, Qatar on Ethiopian Airlines. Okechukwu excreted 1.105 kg of brownish substances that tested positive for heroin. Nnaji, was found to have concealed 11.540 kg of marijuana and 490 grams of tramadol in his luggage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/two-drug-traffickers-arrested-lagos-airport.html

Lalasticlala

I swear I joked with an NDLEA about this last month at LOS.

I asked him where it;s a certain tribe that they always bust. He didn't find my line of questioning funny at all grin

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by olusipimp(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Did anyone else notice the shape of their head? grin
cone n ketchup bottle
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu,
Austine Ikenna Nnaji,

I just love this your meme die grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5472802_ipob_jpeg_jpegb1b684f376fc163f3a995e4028151efc

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

At least we don't sell human heads and genitals or mine skulls from graves.
Where okija shrine dey

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Joseph Oparaji Okechukwu + Austine Ikenna Nnaji - the chairman and secretary respectively, of International unsolicited Developpers of other Peoples' lands of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Gh0stFreak: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
They thought their brother GEJ is still in power.. that they will have easy passage like before

Omi ti ru, eja titun ti wonu e.

Beerfraud a.k.a Mexico of Africa

Yorubaboon, at least we don't sell fresh/frozen human heads and body parts to make money. neither do we invade graves to mine decomposing skulls and skeletons.
It has become really obvious that yorubas now see graveyards as mineral sites where natural resources(skulls) are gotten.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
Stop all this nonsense. Crime has no race.
But it has a tribe

4 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
francisbarrack:
Na dem dem. D xporters
And developers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

But it has a tribe
Tribe of ur biased mind I guess.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
Tribe of ur biased mind I guess.
And wu carez about wat comes from ur unbiased mind
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

Yorubaboon, at least we don't sell fresh/frozen human heads and body parts to make money. neither do we invade graves to mine decomposing skulls and skeletons.
It has become really obvious that yorubas now see graveyards as mineral sites where natural resources(skulls) are gotten.
D one u mine at okija is called wat

3 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by def111(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
tramadol way full street of Lagos... na Wetin slay queen dey take if she want kill person papa
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by olusipimp(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

bro Igbo......have u forgotten okija or Clifford orji, okija is a depot for both local n imported skulls n intestine and other parts n Clifford orji has a mechanic village full of humans instead of cars.....check ur facts...... cone heads

4 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Gh0stFreak: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

Where okija shrine dey

This picture was taken a decade ago, which means that such activities don't take place in igboland anymore. but yorubas on the other hand still practice such barbarism in this day and age. Earlier this week, your brother was caught hawking human heads and vaginas.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Loop1: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Super1Star:
Blessed are the Name Checkers, for they shall not be disappointed. -- Holy Book of Criminology, Drug Trafficking Chapter 2 vs 1

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless people ,after destroying nigeria image home and abroad they now want Biafra. Awon olori peteki.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by greymiles: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

This picture was taken a decade ago, which means that such activities don't take place in igboland anymore. but yorubas on the other hand still practice such barbarism in this day and age. Earlier this week, your brother was caught hawking human heads and vaginas.

Once a ritualist is always a ritualist.
All ur brodas killed in River are used for wat

1 Like

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Gh0stFreak: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
olusipimp:

bro Igbo......have u forgotten okija or Clifford orji, okija is a depot for both local n imported skulls n intestine and other parts n Clifford orji has a mechanic village full of humans instead of cars.....check ur facts...... cone heads

Yorubaboon, that happened over a decade ago which means that such acts have been totally abolished from igboland. Yorubas on the other hand, still hawk human heads like gala in Southwestern states. Only 3 days ago ajibade Rasheed was caught selling human heads and vaginas on the streets of osun.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Rexnegro(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
I swear most comments here funny pass ay and his whole wack comedy show...chai guys una dey talk o... imagine one said gorilla descendants con put pictures comparing one gorrila with flat head with one boy with flat head as well... ...one asked if na why they dey fight for biafra Be This bla bla bla chai The ipobians don suffer for Nairaland hahahahahahah lwkmdh....i Have said they should let Them go abegi, most stain on This Country Nigeria at the international stage was caused mostly by then. wetin ipobians they swear for una ehn...? You just wait And See e fit no reach one week we go read another one. #smh

2 Likes

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by Ikarahun: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na wa.
Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by burkingx(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport by burkingx(f): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / 16-Year-Old Besta Pulovie Osigwe Is Missing In Bayelsa / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.