Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (47333 Views)

Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by zooster: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mr Abdulkarim Babatunde, a Yoruba Community leader in Bosso Local Government Area of Niger, lamented on Friday that he has been living in the northern area for the past 45 years, hence, asked where he would go should the quit notice given to Igbos in the north comes to reality.

The Yoruba leader however said security agencies must tackle those who issued the eviction notice to Igbos in the North.

Babatunde said it was a very serious threat which must be handled with all seriousness to forestall breakdown of law and order in the country.
“We should not ignore such threat,” he said in an interview with newsmen in Minna.

The community leader advised all agencies to provide water tight security, to pre-empt and deal with any security threat to the corporate existence of Nigeria.

“I have being in Bosso for the last 45 years. Where do you want me to go after spending my entire life here?

“Security agencies should map out a comprehensive security network to ensure the safety of all Nigerians wherever they stay.”

Babatunde backed the stance taken by the Federal Government and governors in the North, to track down and prosecute those involved in issuing the ultimatum.

“Our royal fathers and stakeholders should reach out to youth associations to desist from any act capable of bringing confusion in the polity, ” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/igbo-quit-notice-ive-bosso-45yrs-go-yoruba-community-leader/

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by DBright123(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by YorubaMod(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin...where are those Afonjas.. Come and carry ur lost sheep oo, he has forgotten his village. . grin grin, maybe he is from Ogbomosho or ijebu, he can't remember clearly. . grin cheesy

395 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by juman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin

I served in gombe. I remember how foreigners feel whenever there was even little disturbance there.

Even I asked one yoruba taxi driver why the hell they did not return back home when they knew the place was hostile environment.

But he said fear of unknown, fear of what they would meet at home.

235 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by juman(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
The greatest problem of this country is no regular light.

If there is light, things would improve significantly.

67 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by GreyLaw(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
A sane man who clearly understands the multiplier effect of such useless ultimatum.

214 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by lilfreezy: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2017
I
Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2017
I have been telling this afonjas celebrating that afonjas are much too in the north i live in kaduna they control the cabu cabu buisness,the people that fight are usually almajiris and not the educated malo,almajiri no know who be igbo who be yoruba them only know hausa,afonjas keep jubilating make casualty begin come in first

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by deedeedeee2: 1:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Funny enough the northerners never referred to yoruba people. So why include yoruba in your mess? We are not the same now abi?
Nawa ooo!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by KissCODE(m): 2:38am On Jun 10, 2017
zooster:
Mr Abdulkarim Babatunde, a Yoruba Community leader in Bosso Local Government Area of Niger, lamented on Friday that he has been living in the northern area for the past 45 years, hence, asked where he would go should the quit notice given to Igbos in the north comes to reality.
The Yoruba leader however said security agencies must tackle those who issued the eviction notice to Igbos in the North.
Babatunde said it was a very serious threat which must be handled with all seriousness to forestall breakdown of law and order in the country.
“We should not ignore such threat,” he said in an interview with newsmen in Minna.
The community leader advised all agencies to provide water tight security, to pre-empt and deal with any security threat to the corporate existence of Nigeria.
“I have being in Bosso for the last 45 years. Where do you want me to go after spending my entire life here?
“Security agencies should map out a comprehensive security network to ensure the safety of all Nigerians wherever they stay.”
Babatunde backed the stance taken by the Federal Government and governors in the North, to track down and prosecute those involved in issuing the ultimatum.
“Our royal fathers and stakeholders should reach out to youth associations to desist from any act capable of bringing confusion in the polity, ” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/igbo-quit-notice-ive-bosso-45yrs-go-yoruba-community-leader/
Don't this guys living in the north have a home town or even home state?
Go back home biko...

37 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by rayblast(m): 4:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Ogbomosho. Retire home Pa Gimbat!!!!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2017
rayblast:
Ogbomosho. Retire home Pa Gimbat!!!!!!!

And he should abandon his life investment abi?
For wetin nah?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by lx3as(m): 5:27am On Jun 10, 2017
GreyLaw:
A sane man who clearly understands the multiplier effect of such useless ultimatum.

Haha! This man only shows empathy and put himself in the shoes of Igbos that have been in the North for years.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by wallex1983(m): 5:44am On Jun 10, 2017
That's what happens when you forget your sauce and begin to prepare life soup with Fura....

Our people say 'a river that forgets its source will soon dry up'....

Come for prayer meeting sha

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by akinyeleaa: 5:45am On Jun 10, 2017
This thread go sweet.
Make I siddon dey watch

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by wallex1983(m): 5:47am On Jun 10, 2017
lx3as:

Haha! This man only shows empathy and put himself in the shoes of Igbos that have been in the North for years.

You cannot effectively weed a farm without destroying some vegetables

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by BuariCopyPaste: 5:50am On Jun 10, 2017
Perhaps another ancestor is dropping off the sky to save Afonjas from the impending doom

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2017
when I tell them that these awusas no know who be igbo and Yoruba they started attacking. .I just kept my cool knowing fully well that this kind of thread will pop out..

afonjas come and carry ur baba oo...

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Yyeske(m): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
I have been telling this afonjas celebrating that afonjas are much too in the north i live in kaduna they control the cabu cabu buisness,the people that fight are usually almajiris and not the educated malo,almajiri no know who be igbo who be yoruba them only know hausa,afonjas keep jubilating make casualty begin come in first
So you are one of those living outside Igboland and clamoring for Biafra, better relocate before it's too late

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Yyeske(m): 6:02am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
when I tell them that these awusas no know who be igbo and Yoruba they started attacking. .I just kept my cool knowing fully well that this kind of thread will pop out..

afonjas come and carry ur baba oo...
Tell your family and friends to relocate before thinking about the so called afonjas

15 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell your family and friends to relocate before thinking about the so called afonjas
help ur baba oo..

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by dragonking2: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Lalasticlala , food is ready and hot o

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by Nightwolf1: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2017
The threat was given to igbos no yorubas why wud he panick? grin water neva pass garri yet cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by free2ryhme: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Calm down old man and Enjoy your stay in Bosso. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by free2ryhme: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by patrick89(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
I heard one of the people killed yesterday is a Yoruba

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader by myola(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
wallex1983:
That's what happens when you forget your sauce and begin to prepare life soup with Fura....

Our people say 'a river that forgets its source will soon dry up'....

Come for prayer meeting sha
Eda t'osole nu, o s'apo iya ko!. I no gboyinbo to translate to inglish oo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.