Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) (1538 Views)

Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary / The Disgraceful Thing Called Salary In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) by dharmillic(f): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2017
What is your Salary? Please be Sincere.…

Sorry, I am not interested in the amount but the type of salary.

My friend, there are different types of salaries...

You will not understand unless you read to the end.

There is no average income.

The rich are becoming richer, while the poor are getting poorer.

There is no middle class 'cos it has completely disappeared.

Salary, is a specific amount of money that an employee is paid for work done.

The big question is Which type do you earn?

1. Onion Salary: - You grab it, you open it, and you cry.

2. Storm Salary: - You don’t know when it’s coming or going.

3. Menstrual Salary: - It comes once a month and lasts only four days.

4. Magic Salary: - You touch it and it disappears.

5. Amnesia Salary: - You can’t remember what you spent it on.

6. Time Travelling Salary: - You spend it paying various debts even before you collect it.

7. Active Salary - Once you stop working, it stops.

8. RESIDUAL INCOME - You work once, and it keeps paying you over and over and over again even AFTER you have stopped working.

Re: Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) by dingbang(m): 2:29am On Jun 10, 2017
I hardly earn salaries... Money just enters my account...
Re: Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 10, 2017
10. Irunmole Salary: You just open the calabash and you pull out the cash.
11. Yori Yori Salary: You are a man but pretend to be a woman on Social Media..... you knoe the rest.

somebody should just help me with number 9
Re: Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) by sonofthunder: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2017
I wonder what type lalasticlala earns...
Re: Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) by IamSpenxer(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
No salary

OP, I wonder what u were looking for on Nairaland at 1 a.m
Re: Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) by GdexFolami(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
dingbang:
I hardly earn salaries... Money just enters my account...
you just said shiit

Re: Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You) by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Menstrual ni o

(1) (Reply)

Opay Ibadan No Pay Anymore O / Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up / Sales Strategy Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.