Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Igbos In The North Accept To Move Out Of North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In The North Accept To Move Out Of North (526 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / The Quickest Route To Making The North Accept Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbos In The North Accept To Move Out Of North by NIJJAking(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Observing the way most Igbos in the north received the eviction notice from the hausa youth and elders, from interacting with igbo men I can say a vast majority are hoping it comes true and it is followed with the breaking up of the nation and actualization of Biafra as a nation. I noted that most don't really care about loosing their investments and landed properties here on the consolation that actualization of Biafra provides a brighter future for their children and generations to come.
October 1 is not soo distance away ,I personally have two houses here in kaduna and other igbo men of repute here in the north are earnestly hoping for the hausas to make true their threat on breaking up of Nigeria. We shall suffer some discomfort in the short time but the future looks brighter. Imagine a future of no more nepotism, ethnicity,religious crisis, internationally disgrace, and being relegated to the background as a second class citizen.
We honestly wish the threat was pushed forward to a closer date three long months is such a long time to wait for freedom.
Our only fear is for Nigeria to continue existing as a united country after octorber 1, even if they change their mind we shall use all efforts at our disposal to make it happen. With the last drop of our blood we say no to one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The North Accept To Move Out Of North by Freelady(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2017
I swear the breaking of this nation will be the begining of installing sanity. It might be difficult at first but in the end is all the best.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s “landlords” And The Quit Notice To “biafrans” / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [13 June, 2017]. / BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.