Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall (528 Views)

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall by masterpiece86: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, on Wednesday received signatures from the electorates in Kogi West Senatorial District demanding the recall of lawmaker representing the zone, Dino Melaye from the Senate.

The electorates submitted their signatures at the Commission’s headquarters in Abuja in six bags.

DAILY POST had on Tuesday reported that INEC will today, Wednesday, receive petition to recall Melaye from the senate.

A source in the Kogi Government had confirmed the development to DAILY POST.

The source who pleaded anonymous, added that all that needed to be done had been completed and “it is left to INEC to take the next course of action.”

A total of 188,580 electorates from Kogi West, signed the recall register form of Senator Melaye.

Details later….

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/21/breaking-inec-receives-signatures-dino-melayes-recall/

Re: BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall by OgundeleT(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
I won't believe it happen.
lalasticlala come an hear this
Re: BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hahahaaaaa, maybe 2019 but not now... Dino must serve finish
Re: BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall by olagbemi118(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Make I just dey observe
Re: BREAKING: INEC Receives Signatures On Dino Melaye’s Recall by AlienRobot: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yaya or Dino can never be trusted with anything that has got the signature of money on them... Same way a renowned thief will do anyway

So, I say by their own hands, they shall boot themselves out of reckoning... Amen

(1) (Reply)

Recall: Senator Dino Melaye Knows Fate July 3 / Young Leaders Association Of Nigeria (YLAN) Join Us To #fixnigeria Today / Channels Will Be Discussing Extensively On The Biafra Agitation, 5th July 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.