Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan (80897 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by AondoTIV: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is serious
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is becoming unbelievably rampant, is there a market for it over there.

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by whitebeard(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
OrestesDante:

We are here
pls what division is that, cause my division don't roll like that this is how we roll..

9 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by LionDeLeo: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
He is simply a herbalist.

You can't be a herbalist and a muslim at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Femich18(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
phkka1:
Islam is for peace.
OK o
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by brunofarad(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na wah ooo

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Reborn14(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Vagina miner i hail una oba Lilwayne must hear dis cc Koropotopoto coman see liondelea

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by AustineCJ: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
...Evil everywhere.....everybody is sick in these nation,things are really falling apart in Nigeria....ohh great chinua Achebe u r indeed a prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by DBossNG(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Smh....
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by ihedoro99(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
This ajibade Guy and d devil himself are interwoven. shocked
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by alklas(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shaiii!
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wat about those that aren't caught chai

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
how do you even cut out a vagina, chai.

I do not envy the police man that had to go through his bag to identify the organs he had in it.

#spits.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Xkalaban(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chai, my ppl...my ppl. The lust for today's shine is always the weakness of tmr. Do not let ur love for material things and earthly wealth bend u into doing things God & man forbid.

We are here crying over the 2 percent that got caught. What about the 98 percent that's still out there partying and flexing? Humanity is truly at the verge of becoming extinct. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
ednut1:
Wat about those that aren't caught chai

My theory is that, for every one of this ritualist they catch, 99 were able to pass safely under the radar

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Could it be that Oduduwa was evicted from heaven for ritual-related crimes
make una stop this nonsense na, oduduwa was a prince of the ogiso dynasty in benin and they were called kings of the skies hence he said he came from the sky...last time i saw nnamdi kanu saying igbos descended from the sky also...descended directly from heaven straight to....aguleri of all places on earth.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by MythAngel: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
beatrice58:
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

How backward it is to use religious sentiments to beg for likes. For sure we have been sold to sentiments not reason. The question is are you God to do the blessing? And why should God bless someone because the person likes your video even if not checking the content of your video? And is God even pleased with your video? .. If you consider all this question then you would know how backward what you asked for in the name of God

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Venica(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmm chai!!!! of what use is d fasting when your heart is full of evil. who even told this people that human parts vomit money . you just weast a human being just because u want to show off to others . Does it make any sense . May God protect us from such people.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by raphy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
wht a wicked world we live in?NCAN FOOD IS READY IGBO VS AFONJA undecided

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
whitebeard:
pls what division is that, cause my division don't roll like that this is how we roll..

grin
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Godsage(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Zico5:
These people are naïve of what serving God is all about. They have no knowledge of how merciful and lovingkindness God is. They think so far u are standing and bending before God all other things are minor. See this fool saying he wants to use human being for money ritual after ramadan. People are perishing for lack of knowledge. Religion of peace indeed. Jesus is only the way, the truth and life.
yet a pastor was caught yesterday after beheading a seven year old boy..It is nt abt d religion.. some pple are just bad eggs frm their mother womb

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Trustworthiness: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
This ritualist is one of the problem we are having in Islam in south west. Instead of him to teach the desperate guy Islam and warnings from the Quran against such act, he still want to continue his evil work after Ramadan. Why are you fasting then, when the fasting cannot cleanse you off your evil acts.

To all human beings, to be contented is better than seeking fast lane.

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by sukkot: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
afonja skull miners lmao, ndigbo will not allow us rest today because of this reprobate skull miner. ndigbo its ya turn to kick our ass . bring it on. bring on the pain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by MythAngel: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
maynation:
What happened to your sense of reasoning??
exactly.., how tormenting knowing that I live in the same country as this sort of people ... sad angry... Imagine someone proud of pushing drugs ? While the world is moving into another age of development. Does he even know the effect of drugs on the society? It ruins lives in multiple ways than the ritual killing ... Non of the evil is better ..

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by SwiftNation: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
My thoughts when I read it.....
thorpido:
It's not right to do during Ramadan but it's right to do after Ramadan.Hypocrite.

People like you should get the death sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by darlenese(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
hahahahha
na the fasting People.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by darlenese(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
hahahahha
na the fasting People.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Innobee99(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
thorpido:
It's not right to do during Ramadan but it's right to do after Ramadan.Hypocrite.

People like you should get the death sentence.
There are all scam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.