Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan (80898 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2017
ollah1:

Are you serious?? Tell me more sir

I said, pay attention. Educate yourself. No one can do that for you
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I said, pay attention. Educate yourself. No one can do that for you

I was talking about the first line
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2017
samtee37:

Sir!
Can you compare the way religion over their in the country you mention is been portray with the way we admit thesame religion in Africa kiss

The irony of the whole situation is that their societies are in decline right now. Technology keeps getting better but human development keeps getting worse.

Broken homes; greedy men and women; intentionally orphaned children; loss of population; millions of baby never allowed to see this wonderful world.

Their own people pin all of these evils on the fact that they have abandoned their Christian faith.

Even a mass murderer like Anders Breivik (a very bad man) recognized the fact that his country is culturally christian.

If you ask people of old, they would tell you the amount of good missionaries did in Nigeria in those days. The problem nowadays is that people use people and value things instead of the other way round.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Angel196:
Its a pity that one can't scroll through a page without noticing some set of immature ignorant people. Hypocrites everywhere. It's like some are just waiting to hear a terrible news so that they'll start pointing fingers and feel fulfilled. How demeaning and horrible.

You can't go a single day on nairaland without seeing tribal or religious insults being hurled around and its those same people who hurl those insults and hate around that claim to be good and religious. If that isn't the true definition of hypocrisy I don't know what is.

This barbaric behaviours is even worse than the racism we fault the whites for. Within the same race, the hatred shown towards one another just because of traditional differences is something we should all be ashamed of cause definitely had you been the whites, you would have done worse to those you feel are beneath you.

One thing we should all bear in mind is that no assembly is free from bad seeds irrespective of what the assembly is about whether religious, tribal, race, region etc. Just as a so called Alfa was caught, a so called pastor had been caught for a similar crime, and just as a Yoruba was caught, a Hausa, Igbo and so on had been caught in the past for the same crime.

It will be best if all these immaturity, hypocritical comments and display of ignorance are put to a stop. But seriously, I doubt if it will ever stop.

You deserve a weekend relaxation in your place of choice. NL has gone to the ground and it's no more the yesteryears version. Seun gotta do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2017
ollah1:

I was talking about the first line

Or the second line...cos the first line only have the word "seriously??"
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by samtee37(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

The irony of the whole situation is that their societies are in decline right now. Technology keeps getting better but human development keeps getting worse.

Broken homes; greedy men and women; intentionally orphaned children; loss of population; millions of baby never allowed to see this wonderful world.

Their own people pin all of these evils on the fact that they have abandoned their Christian faith.

Even a mass murderer like Anders Breivik (a very bad man) recognized the fact that his country is culturally christian.

If you ask people of old, they would tell you the amount of good missionaries did in Nigeria in those days. The problem nowadays is that people use people and value things instead of the other way round.
thump up sir

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by iamrealdeji(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Don't try to bring sentiments into this matter. Everyone (except you of course) knows it was western technology and know-how. They had oil money to buy the services of western expats and its a win win for all people.

They're now training their own people to take up expat positions. A google search on saudization and emiratization will show you what I'm talking about. There are such initiatives in other gulf countries.

There are many Nigerians in Europe.
and who told you Americans and Europeans are your brothers?your so called brothers would call you monkey,ape whenever you visit them. why compare yourself with them cos some of them are Christians when no African Christian can't produce or invent anything technology wise,and mind you,inventions and innovations started from Egypt and middle east and they're not christians
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by ThatFairGuy: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2017
We haven't n will never tolerates evil. But what bringsforth "Yoruba Muslims"
maynation:
Ain't saying Christians are exceptional,the answer is obvious.
Yeah we tolerate each other in yoruba land but would never tolerate murderers and ritualists.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
and who told you Americans and Europeans are your brothers?your so called brothers would call you monkey,ape whenever you visit them. why compare yourself with them cos some of them are Christians when no African Christian can't produce or invent anything technology wise,and mind you,inventions and innovations started from Egypt and middle east and they're not christians

Not at all. They don't call me apes or monkey exclusively. They mostly hold that all of us men evolved from apes. So you see.

But as far as I know, only one set of people describe others as apes and pigs. Go figure

And who told you no African Christian can invent or produce anything? Have you ever heard of Innoson Motors. That one is very close to you.

Sure civilization started from Egypt but it eventually declined after it was captured by the muslims. But the technology revolution we see today has its roots in the Western world.

Lastly, a question for you. Are you my brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.