Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan (80900 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by ikenna20: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
What a world God help us .people are not afraid of taking lives.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by homosapien002: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Zico5:
These people are naïve of what serving God is all about. They have no knowledge of how merciful and lovingkindness God is. They think so far u are standing and bending before God all other things are minor. See this fool saying he wants to use human being for money ritual after ramadan. People are perishing for lack of knowledge. Religion of peace indeed. Jesus is only the way, the truth and life.
Now because one man claimed to b an alfa and a herbalist,you're trying to attack the religion as a whole but if it was d other way round(christianity) u would put d blame on d criminal alone ND not d religion.....just don't forget dis comment of urs anytime a christian/pastor gets caught doing stuffs like dis or worse...

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Olivers(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Where's the Vagina

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Organs(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Zico5:
These people are naïve of what serving God is all about. They have no knowledge of how merciful and lovingkindness God is. They think so far u are standing and bending before God all other things are minor. See this fool saying he wants to use human being for money ritual after ramadan. People are perishing for lack of knowledge. Religion of peace indeed. Jesus is only the way, the truth and life.

You don't know anything about faith, worship or even belief in God. Why are you comparing or blaming the religion he claim to profess? Do your own and stop criticizing ok and FYI, Jesus died and he prayed to God, and he said i do not my will but he that sent me. Also, Jesus stood and bent and prostrated to worship God almighty. Islam is a religion about the worship of God almighty, your creator and my creator. Also, understand that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today, don't take my word use google, yahoo, ask etc. Finally my broda study Islam yourself, understand its belief basis, its fundamentals then you will have enough knowledge to differentiate between what people do and what the faith preaches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Antina(f): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Olivers:
Where's the Vagina

Check the bag!!

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Antina(f): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pavore9:
Why waiting after Ramadan to use them? angry

How man deceives himself!

I tire oo
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
mazinoweb:
This has nothing to do with tribe but religion..

Wow you must hate Islam so much.

Perhaps the pastor that killed his friend's son also is about religion( Christianity)

https://www.nairaland.com/3849622/pastor-beheads-7-year-old-boy-lagos

I spit on your rotten bigoted soul
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
OdaNobunaga:

grin grin grin Abeg we no follow descend
are you sure??just wait make i go check list of descendants 1st
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Zico5:

I read comments like this and feel you slapping you and those that liked your comment. Jesus the only way also led this pastor to carry out same crime. Christianity is the reason why he killed his friend's son for rituals

https://www.nairaland.com/3849622/pastor-beheads-7-year-old-boy-lagos

I'm sure you will ignore this like you didn't see the message. Your bigoted soul should be dealt with cos that's what fits people like your ilks

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by teebillz: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
ephi321:

Both options are evil. Let's not try and justify one because of the other. People take hard drugs and commit atrocious crimes they wouldn't normally commit if not for being under the influence.

Good! Now let the tribal bigots know that crime has nothing to do with ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
phkka1:
Islam is for peace.

Peace of flesh
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by MrJonny(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
yommitte00:

I'm an adventist. Victory Sanctuary
oh great! nice to meet you
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
NCAN from the east will have a field day today.
Thank God its not our neighbours from the east.
This time the west has it.

Watching from the creeks of the Niger Delta in 3D tongue
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Cubeet: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
AJIBADE is an Afonja Sombori

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by factwriter(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Zico5:

Would this dastardly deed appear okay to you if he had glorified the name of Jesus within it

It seems the only part that you "consider wrong" in this scenario is the Ramadhan glorification and what appears to be the Man's religious affiliation.

Evil is evil, stop dragging religion into it. All religious faiths practiced on African continent have followers who remain secretly loyal to Satan (Christianity inclusive).

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by factwriter(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
He is simply a herbalist.

You can't be a herbalist and a muslim at the same time.

Wrong my friend.

Up to 80% of herbalist in Nigeria are affiliated with either the Christian or the Islamic faith.

The demography simply depends on what part of the land they originate from.

Is there any Christian or Muslim president that has never breach the trust Nigerians gave them as a leader

Evil and evil doers knows no boundary.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by mbhs139(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
OrestesDante:

The Alfa said he was also a herbalist.

Which one do we hold on to now, Alfa or Herbalist? Remember, they are two different things. Or should I say this is a matter of "if you Dabo me, I will Taka you"? Becuase it was reported yesterday that a Pastor was caught with his friend's son's severed head, buried underneath the church's altar. Is this the reason why you garnished this one with Alfa? Mind you, I ain't trying to justify the dastardly act, neither am I saying some of these called Alfa, I mean the real Alfa, don't also do things like this. I'm just wondering aloud, you know- my analytical mind seems to be playing a fast one on me.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
mbhs139:

Which one do we hold on to now, Alfa or Herbalist? Remember, they are two different things. Or should I say this is a matter of "if you Dabo me, I will Taka you"? Becuase it was reported yesterday that a Pastor was caught with his friend's son's severed head, buried underneath the church's altar. Is this the reason why you garnished this one with Alfa?

What is crap you are saying now?
Can't you see the link below the post? undecided
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by mbhs139(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
OrestesDante:

What is crap you are saying now?
Can't you see the link below the post? undecided

Yes, I did, and I ain't referring to you. I was referring to the link
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
mbhs139:

Yes, I did, and I ain't referring to you. I was referring to the link
verywell then.
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by factwriter(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Xkalaban:
Chai, my ppl...my ppl. The lust for today's shine is always the weakness of tmr. Do not let ur love for material things and earthly wealth bend u into doing things God & man forbid.

We are here crying over the 2 percent that got caught. What about the 98 percent that's still out there partying and flexing? Humanity is truly at the verge of becoming extinct. Smh undecided

Maybe it's time we start searching ourselves. We now need to start cross examining the people around us starting with our immediate family members: Husband, wife, daughter, son, brother, sister, cousins, niece, uncles, grandmas and grandpa.

The end users of these rituals killings are not from Moon or Mars, they dwell among us here on earth.

If we show some true care (beyond online ranting), like whistle blowing on them instead of focusing on EFCC 5% cash-burst incentives, then we can help slow down this ritual-murder rate.

We are the problem but good enough we can also be the solution.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by MrIcredible: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Could it be that Oduduwa was evicted from heaven for ritual-related crimes
Go asked your papas for okija shrine or ask your bloda rev kings or Clifford orji
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan by kadree(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Zico5:
Oh yea! I never knw u can screem Jesus is lord n twist tongue akin to someone under d influence of fake liquor while having buried head of a young innocent boy on the alter.
View link for ur beloved man of God displaying "great tin under the alter"
www.nairaland.com/3849622/pastor-beheads-7-year-old-boy-lagos
Attached is the picture for your consumption to stupor. Bladdy hypocrite!
Free ursef from religious bigotry, bad eggs are everywhere and condemnation shouldn't be one sided. Be guided and live a hate free life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.