Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help (854 Views)

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by cuvox(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good day romancelanders

This is a reason why I always advice my friends to date their female friends... especially the ones that opens up to them. I know the the talk about being friendzoned... if you are friendzoned it's cause you're too nice (or is it too good for them) and their conscience won't allow them date you. we will talk about that another day

Today is meant for those guys and ladies who always love complaining to their boos friends about a bad behavior or a problem. I am not saying it is wrong to complain to a friend, but be careful.

for some reasons I don't like being close to my friends' girlfriends. I happen to have lots of crazies as friends and I am the softie among them. I typically restrain them. in order to avoid comparison, I don't get close to their girlfriends, in that way, they don't come to me when they have problems with their boyfriends.

I know relationships of nowadays are worse than before. players, cheats, heart breakers, whores, haters are everywhere. and If you manage to get yourself into a relationship, troubles and trials abound. for that you may want to seek out the help of your boos friend. Now that's what happens when you don't date your friend.

Or better still, make your boo your friend. instead of sitting down to talk out things, we run off to their friends or Social media first (which is supposed to come last)

so you can tell his/her friend about his/her mistakes but can't tell tell them face to face abi. you are dating a stranger then. Believe it or not, a shoulder to cry on is a shoulder to ride on. I wouldn't be happy if my friends come over to talk to me about something I have done wrong that my girlfriend told them about when she haven't talked to me.

My grandma once told me: the key to every successful relationship is communication and sorting things out yourselves before asking for others help because what other people may advice you to do will contradict your feelings.

Trust me, by complaining to their friends, you are pouring out your heart to someone else instead of the one you claim to love. Relationships grows stronger when the people involved in it take time to solve problems facing them together and that leads to understanding.

Biko, before you come crying to us on social media and the rest, answer this question; "have you truly tried talking things out "? trust me the problem might be simpler than you think.

Every relationship has its ups and downs. but in a matured relationship, people don't shout, curse, snub, fight or call each other names, they talk things out.

source: http://iniwrites..com.ng/2017/06/before-you-run-off-to-their-friends.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by HungerBAD: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Word.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by ifex370(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Before I asked my girlfriend out.. We were already very close friends .. She was almost like my best friend..

She still is smiley
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by cuvox(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
ifex370:
Before I asked my girlfriend out.. We were already very close friends .. She was almost like my best friend..

She still is smiley

when I am a little bit chanced I will do an article on why we should date our friends.
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by bot101(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
ifex370:

She still is smiley

Yinmu tongue tongue
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
op made valid points.even today my dad says his best friend is my mom and its been the best for them both.those one seeking one help or another from their pastors,best friend,ex etc when they have little marital issues are digging the grave for their marriage.if ur partner is ur best friend u will be able to iron out things with him/her.yes i had rather get married to a female friend i am attracted to than to some random girl i saw on the street cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by cuvox(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:
op made valid points.even today my dad says his best friend is my mom and its been the best for them both.those one seeking one help or another from their pastors,best friend,ex etc when they have little marital issues are digging the grave for their marriage.if ur partner is ur best friend u will be able to iron out things with him/her.yes i had rather get married to a female friend i am attracted to than to some random girl i saw on the street cheesy.

That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by ifex370(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
bot101:

Yinmu tongue tongue

Nigga stop trolling my ass before I go gorilla's on ya punk ass angry
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by bot101(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
ifex370:

Nigga stop trolling my ass before I go gorilla's on ya punk ass angry

You, girlfriend? No make I expose you here ooo!!!
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by ifex370(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
bot101:

You, girlfriend? No make I expose you here ooo!!!

You no go know na.. grin
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by bot101(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
ifex370:

You no go know na.. grin

Apologize now before I talk Wetin happen for world war 1
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by ifex370(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2017
bot101:

Apologize now before I talk Wetin happen for world war 1

Sharap before I send assassin's on your punk ass
Re: Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help by bot101(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2017
ifex370:

Sharap before I send assassin's on your punk ass

OK Na, I go talk.

Everybody come and hear ifex360's story with gehs ooo!!!
A very interesting, funny, captivating and embarrassing story indeed....
Make I wait small for the boys to land.

Beg me na ooo!!

(1) (Reply)

Father's Day Gift Guide - Top 10 Gift Items For Dads / If Your Boyfriend Does Not Put Effort Into These 12things, Lady Quit/run / My Relationship Need Serious Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.