Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants (3762 Views)

#iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by ismhab(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:
no problem. our gatemen, shoe shiners, cattle readers, suya sellers and wanzamais should come back while your lawyers, doctors, pirates, prostitutes, armed robbers, teachers, bankers, engineers and hawkers go back. who is the bigger loser?

the best thing to do is to caution ipob against insulting people and make them apologise to everyone. then they can continue with their agitation in a civilized way. if not for iPod the ibos wouldn't have been given the ultimatum in the first place. some of them have no business with all their hate campaigns
Biafra is the loser
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by lwise(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
The quit notice threat isn't a joke ooo, see the video evidence below.
The speech is full of hate.
Why is the FG silent on this?
Does Osinbajo really know what he is doing?
The country is on a brink of collapse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxEcqeUDrLY
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by bantudra: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
calaway:

yes...and they will find that they are alone and exposed

realy....you forget that not all of us listen to radio biafra...
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by calaway: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

realy....you forget that not all of us listen to radio biafra...

Ohhh how many came out to their offices and shops in the SE and SS on 30 May (Biafra day including Federal and state civil servants even the Securityemen did not go to work)?

in the south west many also listen to OPC, AFENIFERE ETC, They also want their own nation.

The middle belt will have nothing to do with you genocidal oppressors...

with no oil to buy alliance I wonder how those that dont listen to radio Biafra will push any campaign..
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by bantudra: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
calaway:

Ohhh how many came out to their offices and shops in the SE and SS on 30 May (Biafra day including Federal and state civil servants even the Securityemen did not go to work)?

in the south west many also listen to OPC, AFENIFERE ETC, They also want their own nation.

The middle belt will have nothing to do with you genocidal oppressors...

with no oil to buy alliance I wonder how those that dont listen to radio Biafra will push any campaign..

rubbish....people stayed at home out of respect of those that died in the civil war...not because of ipob....duhhhhhh..
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Come October first I don't want to see any aboki for my region oh. ehennn
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by calaway: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

rubbish....people stayed at home out of respect of those that died in the civil war...not because of ipob....duhhhhhh..

correct Biafrans who lost their lives fighting for freedom where duly respected against the wish of the enemies....... even the black sheep Rocha's okoroawusa cried blood and sacked all his commissioners the same day for not going to work. if a so called Igbo man of awusa descent was this pained you can imagine how people like you felt that day.
the point is every SE man and SS man is a Biafra.
for you information the stay at home order was given by Radio Biafra

Every Yoruba except some Yoruba Muslims clamour for Odua Nation

The Middle Belt desires to have nothing to do with them.

It is the North alone that wholly needs unity.

all the above is fact.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by APCsupporter: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

Is dat all?
U insult others at free will but wen its ur turn to be at receiving end u start crying foul

when did I insult any nairalander? provide evidence.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by ademide0710: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is getting serious!! The presidency is yet to address this issue. I understand that we don't have a president, what's the acting president doing? Is he just there to attend parties and functions? I don't want War, I can't stand it. I hope olumo rock is still safe sha. One love NIGERIA!!

1 Like

Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by zionmade1: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

when did I insult any nairalander? provide evidence.
Next time u insult my tribe in d name of biafra know u are insulting all of us and someone like me wont ignore it.
And wat is d bad thing there wen i said dat ur people are going nowhere. Aboki means my friend or do u have another meaning?
U called dem shoe shiners and gatemen urself, burukutu affects d brain
So where exactly is d insult?
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by APCsupporter: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

Next time u insult my tribe in d name of biafra know u are insulting all of us and someone like me wont ignore it.
And wat is d bad thing there wen i said dat ur people are going nowhere. Aboki means my friend or do u have another meaning?
U called dem shoe shiners and gatemen urself, burukutu affects d brain
So where exactly is d insult?

so ipob has now become a tribe right? go through your initial post again. you called me a brukutu sipper. myndd will deal with you for that.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
ismhab:

Biafra is the loser

Explain.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by CharlotteFlair: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:
no problem. our gatemen, shoe shiners, cattle readers, suya sellers and wanzamais should come back while your lawyers, doctors, pirates, prostitutes, armed robbers, teachers, bankers, engineers and hawkers go back. who is the bigger loser?

the best thing to do is to caution ipob against insulting people and make them apologise to everyone. then they can continue with their agitation in a civilized way. if not for iPod the ibos wouldn't have been given the ultimatum in the first place. some of them have no business with all their hate campaigns
I am particularly happy about the caliber of people you represent the north with. Now do you still think these people and their cows deserve to be lumped in any space with doctors, lawyers etc?
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by feelgoodInc: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
I just checked it on thecable.ng na true....o cable does not lie
and some will argue that south South isn't biafra they said all non indigenes should leave this thing just dey like film, everyday new series is coming out
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by APCsupporter: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am particularly happy about the caliber of people you represent the north with. Now do you still think these people and their cows deserve to be lumped in any space with doctors, lawyers etc?

those are the only kind of people that go outside the north na. if prostitutes, drug traffickers and pirates could be lumped with them then why not?
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by ismhab(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Explain.
Just give me time i will do so
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by PedroJP(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

the best thing to do is to caution ipob against insulting people and make them apologise to everyone. then they can continue with their agitation in a civilized way.

Really ? Clap for yourself. Apologise to whom and direct the "to be continued" agitation to whom ?

Once more, clap for your Almajiri level of reasoning and smartness. Do i need to remind you that you are refering to Igbo. Great Igbo ? F you and f your Northern region. See whom to apologise to then continue with our agitation.

If you were close to me, i would have spread salt all over you and drop you to your Ramadan Ram to lick you up.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by feelgoodInc: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
PedroJP:

Really ? Clap for yourself. Apologise to whom and direct the "to be continued" agitation to whom ?

Once more, clap for your Almajiri level of reasoning and smartness. Do i need to remind you that you are refering to Igbo. Great Igbo ? F you and f your Northern region. See whom to apologise to then continue with our agitation.

If you were close to me, i would have spread salt all over you and drop you to your Ramadan Ram to lick you up.
lol
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by APCsupporter: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
PedroJP:

you mean those that were mercilessly slaughtered after their leader had cowardly run away to leave to their destiny? where is the greatness? f our northern region but
millions of your people are fighting hard to stay. you will soon get your ban for insulting me. give me a minute

1 Like

Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by zionmade1: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

so ipob has now become a tribe right? go through your initial post again. you called me a brukutu sipper. myndd will deal with you for that.
Hahahah is burukutu a contraband?
U sound like a weeping kid.
U can cry me a rived WHO CARES?
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by CharlotteFlair: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

those are the only kind of people that go outside the north na. if prostitutes, drug traffickers and pirates could be lumped with them then why not?
OK. You forgot to add the skull miners of south wast.e
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by bantudra: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
calaway:

correct Biafrans who lost their lives fighting for freedom where duly respected against the wish of the enemies....... even the black sheep Rocha's okoroawusa cried blood and sacked all his commissioners the same day for not going to work. if a so called Igbo man of awusa descent was this pained you can imagine how people like you felt that day.
the point is every SE man and SS man is a Biafra.
for you information the stay at home order was given by Radio Biafra

Every Yoruba except some Yoruba Muslims clamour for Odua Nation

The Middle Belt desires to have nothing to do with them.

It is the North alone that wholly needs unity.

all the above is fact.

not only igbos lost lifes...other tribes too in that senseless war....ipob is too egocentric...thats why we deltans dont like them..

how many northerners died in that war??...you biafrans are always proud of yourselfs,but you always forget how many none igbos died in that war tooo......

Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by calaway: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

not only igbos lost lifes...other tribes too in that senseless war....ipob is too egocentric...thats why we deltans dont like them..

you are not a Deltan but ab afonja.... ask the ikemba of Asaba -Air raid Joe Achuzie- the opinion of deltans.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by bantudra: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
calaway:

you are not a Deltan but ab afonja.... ask the ikemba of Asaba -Air raid Joe Achuzie- the opinion of deltans.

you are not the first to try to defend ipob and then give up....you will give up tooo...

insulting other tribes and threating them as nothing will not help matters.....

we deltans are smart enough to know that fact....
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by calaway: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

you are not the first to try to defend ipob and then give up....you will give up tooo...

insulting other tribes and threating them as nothing will not help matters.....

we deltans are smart enough to know that fact....
do you know the IKEMBA OF ASABA? if u do, it answers your we deltans line by awusa and Afonjas(not all yorubas Afonjas)

IPOB got the entire SE and SS to stand still on the 30th of may..I don't have to say nada in their defence it's there 4 the world to witness.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Splashme: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rakitic4:
Niger Delta Militants Have Spoken.
Easy Way to Divide.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bunch of jesters. They've not fought a war yet they are all "major-generals" . Imagine them asking for oil-wells to be handed over to them and all northerners in the oil sector to be sacked.
Empty-headed liepods as usual.
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Kinqkennedy01: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
ismhab:
Biafra is the loser

don't die bro but please make sure to leave our land aboki
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by ismhab(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kinqkennedy01:

don't die bro but please make sure to leave our land aboki
I am not living in ur land rather living in my own land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu / Where Is The Oil Lagos Is Producing Since Being An Oil Producing State? / Bayo Adelabu APC Vs Engr Seyi Makinde PDP For OYO 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.