Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants (3759 Views)

#iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Kinqkennedy01: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
bantudra:

not only igbos lost lifes...other tribes too in that senseless war....ipob is too egocentric...thats why we deltans dont like them..

how many northerners died in that war??...you biafrans are always proud of yourselfs,but you always forget how many none igbos died in that war tooo......

you and who are the we Niger deltan shut up you silly guy ***
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Kinqkennedy01: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
bantudra:

we have seen pictures of dead militants in the creeks...sooo,no biggy for another dead criminal...

bullets is enough to silence them and bullets is even cheaper than sweets in nigeria.... grin

shut up you this aboki Hausa fool nice try though The divide and rule tactics no dey work again I'm sure only the Benin ppl and those with alleged Benin blood wants a Niger delta republic lol those cursed ppl
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Kinqkennedy01: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oche211:
These guys ( igbos, hausas, yorubas, niger deltans) want to turn this country to house of commotion.

no tribe like Niger delta beside IMO and Abia and ondo is part of the Niger delta too I think so next time mention the particular tribe
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Kinqkennedy01: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
calaway:

my brother the entire rivers and bayelsa were lockd down in solidarity with Biafra on 30 may. even Niger delta avengers advocated for the release of Nnamdi Kalu... Asari dokubo has had press conferences where he professed love and citizenship of biafra.....the elegant lady calabari activist Ms Briggs and many others have publicly identified with Biafra, my brother believe it, those people are all together when the time comes they will show it....did ever think that the deputy senate president will bail nnamdi Kanu... e go many people fiam for eye.

bro please let him know
Re: All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants by Oche211(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Kinqkennedy01:

no tribe like Niger delta beside IMO and Abia and ondo is part of the Niger delta too I think so next time mention the particular tribe
ur correction is noted nd i'm fully aware of Imo, Abia nd ondo being part of Niger delta. The report mentioned Niger delta militant. So being specific with just an ethnic group alone, say Ijaw, won't really be fair.
Bt we all really knw dat hausa, yoruba nd igbo are major ethnic groups fuelling this crisis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empty Stadium Welcome Atiku In Kaduna To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed / Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.