Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Competition Among The Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Competition Among The Politicians (367 Views)

See All The Politicians That Fought GEJ Who Have Been Served A Dose Of Their Med / Saudi Billionaires, Top Nigerian Politicians Listed As Boko-haram’s Sponspors / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competition Among The Politicians by DEmejioba1: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
My observation is that,I think the following politicians are competing with one another on careless talks e.g bashing and other forms of criticism.the likes of FAYOSE,WIKE,FFK,MELAYE etc. Who will nw carry the day? To me I gv it to OSHOKOMOLE of Ekit,the man shabi yab no b small
Re: Competition Among The Politicians by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
It didn't start today.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Insists Recall Of Justice Ademola Premature, Ill-timed / PEOPLE'S PRIMARIES 2019 - LAGOS / Demand To See Your President – Ex-british Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.