Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) (87909 Views)

PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nkwerre LGA Imo State - (graphic Images) / Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Crixina(f): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin, like Op said, he watches too much CSI Miami, don't worry by 3034 we will get there.
decatalyst:
Bros calm down.

The police you see in that picture are slowpokes. There are just there to fulfill all righteousness of visiting a crime scene.

You were expecting to see yellow tapping around the crime scene with emergency ambulance, cops with gloves, object labelling, evidence carrier kit, forensic and homicide cops battling to unravel what an ordinary citizen can not decipher, right?

The last time I checked, Nigeria is an underdeveloped country. Cased closed! lipsrsealed
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by sweetilicious(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
decatalyst:
Bros calm down.

The police you see in that picture are slowpokes. There are just there to fulfill all righteousness of visiting a crime scene.

You were expecting to see yellow tapping around the crime scene with emergency ambulance, cops with gloves, object labelling, evidence carrier kit, forensic and homicide cops battling to unravel what an ordinary citizen can not decipher, right?

The last time I checked, Nigeria is an underdeveloped country. Cased closed! lipsrsealed
Oh my God. Been off only to see this?May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by iukpe: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Everything is wrong bro.Too many infiltration by unnecessary crowd.
Holding evidence with your hands shows the police never intended to do forensics.
Evidence is not protected.
Who placed the gun on the dead robber and why?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by cashlurd(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
obynocute:
dat man holding the gun can implicate himslf with his bare hand on dat gun, thereby leaving his finger print on it.

Don't talk about finger print in a crime scene in Nigeria. Nigeria is too undeveloped to have such data base for finger print matching. The man knows this, so it gives him more confidence to hold the gun the way he wishes
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nonnyflex(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
we should give them a little credit may be they don't need prints DNA etc cause the crime is already on camera?...thats the best excuse I can draw for our "competent" Nigerian police

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by jimb(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
fuckerstard:
This crime scene wey police dey walk over the dead guy.

Who is that guy holding the gun?

Oh so na that corner the police guy run enter? I just dey wonder wetin happen for that corner.

na back yard guy
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Stemkay: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
The robbers' driver and d man holding d gun look alike.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by jimb(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
am sure the dead man can log into youtube and see his mistakes, he would av took cover alittle befr putting his head.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by chrisj2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
fuckerstard:
This crime scene wey police dey walk over the dead guy.

Who is that guy holding the gun?

Oh so na that corner the police guy run enter? I just dey wonder wetin happen for that corner.

You are 'dead' right! The magazine is still in the gun and still remains in the gun when they left it on the dead robber
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by francisduru: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
I see corps with big stomach
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
police stepping over a corpse. what a shame?
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by lloydhassan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Crime scene no dey sup 4 9ja my brother... .

Just look at their big Tommy...
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by kingthreatz: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
At the end the so-called incompetent police captured 2 of the robbers. Yes they may not be too professional, but they are effective to an extent. Give kudos sometimes to people trying

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Crativjosh(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chaiiiiii... so that brave officer in mufty died? sad sad
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
this has been a norm for as long as time in nigeria thats why we have criminals in power and the rest roaming free getting away with every crime in the book..
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by cheaperstores: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
there is no time I understand this country.
everything is wrong with the pictures. who is the guy in mufti holding rifle, or yoga police whose hand is on the head like ' yee mogbe".

the crime scene just like a political campaign ground. No forensic gathering, no movement restrictions just men passing across the lifeless body of suspect.

shame

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please what of that policeman that shot that armed robber, was he killed
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Matthew4sure(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
if its Lagos you will see barricade with ambulance at the site. Lagos lead.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
obynocute:
dat man holding the gun can implicate himslf with his bare hand on dat gun, thereby leaving his finger print on it.
Finger print technology doesn't have legal backing at the moment except otherwise
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
obynocute:
Finger print technology doesn't have legal backing at the moment except otherwise in Nigeria
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by vertueptime: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
obynocute:

When we have already known who the true owner of the gun is
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by cybriz82(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Those policemen are just stupid like d dead robber on floor.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by naturefellow(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
obynocute:
lol for nigeria?
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by wadetaw202: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
INTROVERT:
A few days ago, the social media was awash with the dare devil robbers who trailed a car to a zenith bank and robbed its occupants while engaging police and shooting sporadically in the air and ended up killing a police sergeant and losing one of their gangmembers also. See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3851650/brave-sergeant-zenith-bank-robbery

Well today, a new image popped up of top police men at that particular crime scene and I was almost in tears with how the police officers were going about the whole thing. Maybe I have watched too much CSI Miami, but those top shots displayed a high level of incompetence.

So can you point out a few things wrong with this picture.

Happy weekend guys.

He shouldn't touch that weapon without hand gloves.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nature8(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
That's Nigerian police for you
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nature8(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
INTROVERT:
A few days ago, the social media was awash with the dare devil robbers who trailed a car to a zenith bank and robbed its occupants while engaging police and shooting sporadically in the air and ended up killing a police sergeant and losing one of their gangmembers also. See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3851650/brave-sergeant-zenith-bank-robbery

Well today, a new image popped up of top police men at that particular crime scene and I was almost in tears with how the police officers were going about the whole thing. Maybe I have watched too much CSI Miami, but those top shots displayed a high level of incompetence.

So can you point out a few things wrong with this picture.

Happy weekend guys.

That's Nigerian police for you bro
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
chrisj2:

You are 'dead' right! The magazine is still in the gun and still remains in the gun when they left it on the dead robber

Wetin you dey try tell me laa. I'm dead and still commenting, why are you lacking good sense?
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by larrybabanla(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Naija police too dumb, holding an exhibit with bare hands,
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by EyeBee04(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is a big zoo. Glad am out. This kwanthree is a failure.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by goodheart02(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
obynocute:

You're intelligent. Was waiting to see such an answer
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Not necessarily a big deal. They have all the pertinent evidence on video.

I continue to be impressed by NPF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.