Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. (2108 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Women are truly different. I have known this particular girl for close to 4 years but we ain't really dating or so i think. I have seen all there is to see when it comes to knowing if a girl likes you or not. She buys me stuff on my birthday but honestly I can't remember her birthday, not because I don't care to know but because I have not made it a duty to keep it to memory....and she doesn't really care. If I invite her over, she will ask, 'why do you want to see me and the next thing, she is in my house about 30 minutes later.

This has been our relationship overtime and I don't really ask her to do anything for me whenever she comes .
Today she got angry and burst out, 'everytime you will ask me to come, you will not tell me to cook, wash your clothes, clean your house or do anything , you will just be calling me. What do you want me to do for you?
That was when I discovered that this lady wants something more engaging. I deliberately avoid asking her to do those things so that it won't look as if I owe her love or marriage or she begins to expect something more serious from me.

I need a homely girl for a wife but I don't really love this lady; don't wanna love out of pity.

Should I tell her off?
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by HungerBAD: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
The story is not complete.

What exactly is your relationship with her?i know you said you guys are not dating,but the part you did not mention is if there is anything se.xual going on.

7 Likes

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by taylor88(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
yes naa
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by MissRaine69(f): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
You slept with her? If you did then you may have led her on. You caused this to escalate Four years of leading her on is hardly fair to her. You might have not said you wanted a relationship but certainly behaved as if you were in one. What you did was cruel.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
You slept with her? If you did then you may have led her on. You caused this to escalate Four years of leading her on is hardly fair to her. You might have not said you wanted a relationship but certainly behaved as if you were in one. What you did was cruel.
If all these while, I didn't make advances, won't she call me impotent? Because that's what you girls do angry
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
The story is not complete.

What exactly is your relationship with her?i know you said you guys are not dating,but the part you did not mention is if there is anything se.xual going on.

Do you want her to call me impotent?
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by MissRaine69(f): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
If all these while, I didn't make advances, won't she call me impotent? Because that's what you girls do angry
I can't speak for all women you will have to ask them.Have boundaries simple as that, what do you call that situation then? Friendship ,pseudo-relationship? You created a mess for yourself here.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
You slept with her and u don't want to marry her out of pity

But u can f.uck her out of pity
The girl Don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Antonblack(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
so all u do is invite her over just to 'smash' for good 4years like that's is enough to get a degree right I won't really blame u I blame the girl like four years and u guys don't know the type of relationship you re having. Both of u re confused . And as for u Mr impotent u want to continue smashing without nothing attached continue o

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Antonblack:
so all u do is invite her over just to 'smash' for good 4years like that's is enough to get a degree right I won't really blame u I blame the girl like four years and u guys don't know the type of relationship you re having. Both of u re confused . And as for u Mr impotent u want to continue smashing without nothing attached continue o
You have concluded that I 'smashed ' her
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
You slept with her and u don't want to marry her out of pity

But u can f.uck her out of pity

The girl Don enter one chance.
Did I tell you I slept with her?
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

I can't speak for all women you will have to ask them.Have boundaries simple as that, what do you call that situation then? Friendship ,pseudo-relationship? You created a mess for yourself here.
From past experiences, I don't touch a girl, she goes to say such things. BTW, didn't say we had sex
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bro we the humble members of the "FUCKBOYS ASSOCIATION (FBA)" have decided to promote you from an ordinary "fuckboy" to a "fuckboy in chief" of our dignified association
cos bros u are super evil

how can you fvck a girl for four bleeping years and not expect her to expect you to marry her? shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by MissRaine69(f): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Destined2win post=57388686] From past experiences, I don't touch a girl, she goes to say such things. BTW, didn't say we had sex[/quote
Your situation is still messy. This is the problem when you create expectation.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by NairalandCS(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
4 years of steady Knacking. This life ehn.

Op You be real MVP.

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=MissRaine69 post=57388902][/quote]So what do you advice
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Women are truly different. I have known this particular girl for close to 4 years but we ain't really dating or so i think. I have seen all there is to see when it comes to knowing if a girl likes you or not. She buys me stuff on my birthday but honestly I can't remember her birthday, not because I don't care to know but because I have not made it a duty to keep it to memory....and she doesn't really care. If I invite her over, she will ask, 'why do you want to see me and the next thing, she is in my house about 30 minutes later.

This has been our relationship overtime and I don't really ask her to do anything for me whenever she comes .
Today she got angry and burst out, 'everytime you will ask me to come, you will not tell me to cook, wash your clothes, clean your house or do anything , you will just be calling me. What do you want me to do for you?
That was when I discovered that this lady wants something more engaging. I deliberately avoid asking her to do those things so that it won't look as if I owe her love or marriage or she begins to expect something more serious from me.

I need a homely girl for a wife but I don't really love this lady; don't wanna love out of pity.

Should I tell her off?
I see. But whenever u wanna file you call her ryt? Pls free the lady. ... Time waster

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Bro we the humble members of the "FUCKBOYS ASSOCIATION (FBA)" have decided to promote you from an ordinary "fuckboy" to a "fuckboy in chief" of our dignified association
cos bros u are super evil

how can you fvck a girl for four bleeping years and not expect her to expect you to marry her? shocked shocked shocked

Na you sabi grin
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nma27:
I see. But whenever u wanna file you call her ryt? Pls free the lady. ... Time waster
Please don't call me time waster. Never promised her marriage
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by MissRaine69(f): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
So what do you advice
What you wrote in the post ,say that to her.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
undecided I phucking hate n!ggaz like u,you already know wat yuh doing n here u r talking sh!t,if u don't c any future wiv her just let her know n if she decides to stay,then dats her choice,meanwhile just shut d phuck up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

What you wrote in the post ,say that to her.
No nah.
Don't wanna marry her please cry
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by IdeyFindWife: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tell your story in a simple way make the elders epp & advice ur matter,bro. I bet na 'like this-like this' you carry innuendos lead the poor girl on for 4 years because this ur story's quite fudged up o.

And you need to cut loose and give her closure before sturvs get all explosive and your monicker changes from Destined2Win to Destined2Flee because she's trying to turn you to Destined2Die!

I like defining sturvs early on, it saves a lot even though it aint exactly foolproof against things getting messy later.

Decide fast, work out a disengagement plan to let her off easy (she deserves to find love elsewhere if you can't give her). Don't be moved by tears or whatever, work that breakup-plan like ur life depended on it; you have some penance to do, so, get to it!
/take a hint, best tell her you just found out your HIV-status or something so she can ultimately feel better about herself, don't play the tribal card, she'll kill ya, trust me!

PS
I no teach u lie-lie o grin; u don join Badt Gang already angry undecided.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
this is evil...after good whooping four years?haba, and u came here to tell us u don't wanna love out of pity..

op I pity ur life..just free the girl biko
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by MissRaine69(f): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
No nah.
Don't wanna marry her please cry
Stop sleeping with her and tell her you have been wasting her time for four years. Let her go. You do know what you continue to do is just selfish.
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

Stop sleeping with her and tell her you have been wasting her time for four years. Let her go. You do know what you continue to do is just selfish.
I have already told her she can marry; never promised her marriage. She even talks about bringing her wedding IV to me soon
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
this is evil...after good whooping four years?haba, and u came here to tell us u don't wanna love out of pity..

op I pity ur life..just free the girl biko
I show her cold feet a lot of times yet she can't stop being my friend. You wan make I pursue am
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by MissRaine69(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
I have already told her she can marry; never promised her marriage. She even talks about bringing her wedding IV to me soon
Oh my goodness are you that naive?
There is no other man or wedding she says these things in the hope that it will make you jealous. You know what, you will forever have problems in any relationships you have!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
I show her cold feet a lot of times yet she can't stop being my friend. You wan make I pursue am
excuse. .and all those 4 years u couldn't define your relationship with her?

please tell me something worth listening to
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

Oh my goodness are you that naive?
There is no other man or wedding she says these things in the hope that it will make you jealous. You know what, you will forever have problems in any relationships you have!
Don't you think what you said to me was too harsh?
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Destined2win: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

excuse. .and all those 4 years u couldn't define your relationship with her?

please tell me something worth listening to
OK we are just friends and she says it too
Re: Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
OK we are just friends and she says it too
u are just contradicting ur post..

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Sex Experience / Married Mother-of-two Teacher, 32, Sexual Relationship With Pupil,14, Exposed. / Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.