Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured (83826 Views)

Armed Robber Shot Dead At Zenith Bank, Owerri By Police (Graphic Photos) / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Jabioro: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Another thead said he died, here is another thread that says he needed public help to survive .what happened to Zenith bank or FG or there is no medical provision for the police... me I no understand again
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by dadebayo1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Security wise not good puting his picture for security reasons....
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Unimaginable123: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Another thead said he died, here is another thread that says he needed public help to survive .what happened to Zenith bank or FG or there is no medical provision for the police... me I no understand again
there were 3 police officers. The gallant one is the one reported dead. This one is one of the cowards

4 Likes

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Unimaginable123: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
otswag:
the person in blue that died in the video was one of the robbers. Go watch it again
that fat cow, the robber car driver is not dead. There was a picture of him in the other thread captured else where. Unfortunately shot in the leg, not on the head
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Jabioro: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Unimaginable123:
there were 3 police officers. The gallant one is the one reported dead. This one is one of the cowards
Ok..but what to his medical provision or the Zenith bank could not take care of him..
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by gidimafia: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nenejeje:
@ op that could be anybody's leg

give us pictures
I am not the op but I can tell point black the leg belongs to the man in full picture..first and second picture was when it happened fresh..it was taken while in hospital..3rd,4th pic is recent which is still healing..slippers match..wound cut pattern matches from fresh to healing state..

Plus I am not (believing) the donation story..
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abbeyme:

The video is scary. But that action was prompt and he acted responsibly within allowable response time.

Bravo to him while wishing him speedier recovery.

But I feel Zenith Bank ought pick that further medical bill and put him on pension in case he has disability in that eye.

My personal thought o.

Was he the one that gunned down the robber who was trying ro enter the gate room?
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by bos24(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I did not see him in that video...so no nice comments for him.

The only brave person died...he hid when it mattered most and now he wants help.

As for the money he needs for the surgery; let them collate the 100Naira they have been taking from checkpoints and treat him, if that is not enough,
They should mount more checkpoints and roadblocks to raise funds...

I will rather use my money for sacrifice than donate a penny of it to the world's most wicked police.

He killed one of the robbers your calling brave. Watch the video again
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by komekn(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
I have looked at the cctv video coverage of the robbery and I am sorry to say but the lack of professionalism is startling if not bewildering.

Firstly, armed police are not there to sleep and watch the day go buy. There seems to be quite clearly no defensive and or response contingency strategy even for such a small enclosed area.

Only one policeman seemed to engage them. I know the breeze block security post does not offer secure cover.

But it is better than being in the open. They were in a covered position why did he break cover at point blank range. After dropping the first robber point black.

Even If they were just only two policemen they still had the advantage.

The brazen robbers didn't even try cover themselves they probably thought thier okpo made them bullet proof.

From what I can see fear took over and they panicked decided self preservation first and ran shooting sporadically without aim.

3 Likes

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by nonhuman(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abbeyme:

The video is scary. But that action was prompt and he acted responsibly within allowable response time.

But I feel Zenith Bank ought pick that further medical bill and put him on pension in case he has disability in that eye.

My personal thought o.
he was not the one who challenged the robbers the gallant officer died after 2months
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by gidimafia: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
bos24:

He killed one of the robbers your calling brave. Watch the video again
I am with you on this one..but we can't blame the context BRAVE grin grin bocs its general mentality of people to know police chicken out in situation like.as him con manage kill one when he could take more down..them gaz shout bravo..lol
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by abels(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Is dat d houx he is leaving in?
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
stuffs4me:

Hmm..

I wonder why you are so bitter about the Sgt surviving the armed robbery attack.

Could it be that you are related to the armed robber that was killed.
It could also be that you are an armed robber yourself and you feel a kind of sympathy for your dead fellow robbers that the gallant Sgt gunned down.

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
slap1:
The pictures and scanty writeup are not enough proof. This could be another fast-thinking scammer.
I agree

The incident happened in February, almost 4 months ago. Why are the wounds still fresh after four months?
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by nonhuman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
danjumakolo:

Was he the one that gunned down the robber who was trying ro enter the gate room?
no he was not .this one the caword police that hide inside the post

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by AuroraB(f): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Which of the officers is this
The ghost mode officer or the one that shot and ran in front of the robbers
If he was shot at such close range, his skull would have been shattered not this eye injury.

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by love2017(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I did not see him in that video...so no nice comments for him.

The only brave person died...he hid when it mattered most and now he wants help.

As for the money he needs for the surgery; let them collate the 100Naira they have been taking from checkpoints and treat him, if that is not enough,
They should mount more checkpoints and roadblocks to raise funds...

I will rather use my money for sacrifice than donate a penny of it to the world's most wicked police.

your comments are barbaric....
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by TheSpellChecker: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Walahi,
Your English is even more scary!

I have a feeling the right word is scarier. wink
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by emmykendona: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
why can't the zenith bank or NPF take care of him?what is happening
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
nonhuman:
no he was not .this one the caword police that hide inside the post

OK ...they said the one that fought back n ran inside died
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by adecz: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Exceptionary reflexes,
Superlative bravery,
Tactical maneuverability,
Uncommon marksmanship.
Unexpected survivability

This young man should be
immediately promoted & awarded
a Member Of The Order Of The Niger (MON)...
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Laple0541(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abbeyme:

My personal thought o.

Rightly on point bro, that is the case in every sane society but for Naija......shiit.
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Unimaginable123: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Ok..but what to his medical provision or the Zenith bank could not take care of him..
we don't know the details. Don't expect zenith bank to come and tell you in open forum like this what they did. Or for the Nigeria police to talk true. So just leave the matter

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by ukohajoe23: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank God u survived
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by chris31(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Seriously this man is a hero he stood his ground on time of emergency Naija police should have promoted him immediately and take care of his bills
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Justuceleague2: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
ochobaba:
That's a gallant man..he deserves an award

Police press release says the man died this is fraud
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by curvilicious: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
If its the man in the bank robbery video i watched then, the management of Zenith bank is totally unfair angry
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Veeflow(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
And the wound don dey heal so fast like d leg?

1 Like

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by chikaflora: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Where is the IG? This man deserves better, with his condition he cannot go back to the force but at least he should be taken care of.
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by DianaJ(f): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Seriously this guy was brave Zenith bank is meant to foot his bills haba, that's y no one wants to be a hero becz of this
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by otswag(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
mployer:

Lol

The policeman died. You don't need to see his corpse to know he died.
well, I didn't say he didn't. My point is the person in the video that was shot dead wasn't d police man.
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nna17(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=passionatebae post=57390065] ;

hope You are okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.