Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured (83820 Views)

Armed Robber Shot Dead At Zenith Bank, Owerri By Police (Graphic Photos) / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Nenejeje(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
hollowpot15684:

compare the slippers mowron.

you are the slowpoke idiot
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by patonyx1: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2017
This man was one of the mobile police men in the security booth that exchanged gun shots with the robbers.
The heroic one that came out, died the next day as a result of multiple gunshot wounds.

KINGTELLER:
Huh... But Punch newspaper reported that the officer name is Sgt Chukwudi Iboko, so who is this one again?
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Amicable24: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abbeyme:

The video is scary. But that action was prompt and he acted responsibly within allowable response time.

Bravo to him while wishing him speedier recovery.

But I feel Zenith Bank ought pick that further medical bill and put him on pension in case he has disability in that eye.

My personal thought o.
ochobaba:
That's a gallant man..he deserves an award

I don't think he's the one seen firing back at the robbers in the viral video.. That one died (RIP to his soul)
Re: The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured by Abbeyme: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Amicable24:

I don't think he's the one seen firing back at the robbers in the viral video.. That one died (RIP to his soul)

So I learnt that he died.

RIP to his soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.