Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos (563 Views)

IGBOEXIT: Lesson From The Quit Notice Given To Indians By Ugandan Idi Amin / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos by dragonking2: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
For those that dont still believe this shiit is real, here is the video.

So why has this man not been arrested the same way kanu was arressted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxEcqeUDrLY
Re: Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos by dragonking2: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos by Alariwo2: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why should he be arrested.. tell me

He asked igbos to vacate the North peacefully before october 1 unlike Kanu that was inciting violence asking igbos to kill Yorubas and Hausa's with proof there for the world to see

The Hausas Kanu asked you guys to kill have asked you to vacate peacefully while you still can before they unleash mayhem on you. Please pack your things and leave the "zoo" already. This daily noise about igbos and their quit notice is starting to irritate me
Re: Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos by Drnice: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Woah! So the video don land now kpata kpata. Yhee, who goes there? Still doing my thing. Check out for twitter hashtag #Lib4Biafra.
Re: Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos by deedeedeee2: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
I see no reason why he should be arrested since separating the country is all i want. This is a good development. As an oodua man, its brings me great joy to finally see the end of niger-area. Let everybody go and answer his/her father's name. Afterall, we dont speak the same native language. Colonial language should not be the reason why we should be under one roof.
Igbos form Biafra republic.
Yorubas form Oodua republic.
Hausas form Arewa republic.
Minorities form minorities republic.cheesy
Like my old man will say, niger-Area, ilu eshe!!!
Re: Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos by deedeedeee2: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
Why should he be arrested.. tell me

He asked igbos to vacate the North peacefully before october 1 unlike Kanu that was inciting violence asking igbos to kill Yorubas and Hausa's with proof there for the world to see

The Hausas Kanu asked you guys to kill have asked you to vacate peacefully while you still can before they unleash mayhem on you. Please pack your things and leave the "zoo" already. This daily noise about igbos and their quit notice is starting to irritate me
Egbon mi, this is not neccessary. I believe the country should split but we should not split by war but peace. We omoluabis should begin to think of how oodua will become great when nigeria become a thing of the past. How we can create things we never had in nigeria. Things like good roads, better education, better health care system which could improve life expentancy, 24 hours electricity, boost indigenous industries to reduce unemployment, improve our movie industry, replace english language with yoruba language as our official language and so on. Oodua will be great! Far greater than nigeria!
Re: Video Proof Of Quit Notice Given To Igbos by PapaBrowne(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
That was actually a very matured speech!

(1) (Reply)

Prepare For The State Of Oduduwa : O'odua Nationalist Coalition (onac). / “stop Causing Mayhem In Order To Save Your Dying Career” – Bello Tells Melaye / Shocking Response: No One Person Can Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.