Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends (2159 Views)

APC Asks Buhari To Send Soldiers To Ogun For Election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen: Why We're Yet To Send Soldiers To Benue, Taraba, Others - DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
This leaked audio of Nnamdi Kanu July 2015 in London speaking with Barrister Emma Mmezu Nnamdi Kanu said he would kill the zonal coordinator how he killed Emeka Anyawu with soldiers if they keep opposing them.

This is not a radio broadcast but a private discussion of Nnamdi Kanu with Barrister, Mefor and Ngozi.

Pls listen

mynd44 Lalasticlala confirm it is his voice 2015 he send soldiers to kill someone. Take it on front page so this case will appear in court.

www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2554728779&feature=iv&src_vid=3bL88DEKPII&v=RyFotiKSlRE

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
I want this man back to jail

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is not my YouTube channel before u say I want money. This is john smith now known as Christian Biafra
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by IJOBA2: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
DO ME A FAVOR, PASS YOUR JAMB AND WATCH ME SEND NNAMDI KANU TO JAIL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by 61Penguins: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just tell me y u no go score 52 for jamb

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Thunderlicious: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
No need to send him to jail. He will soon join Ojukwu.
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
IJOBA2:
DO ME A FAVOR, PASS YOUR JAMB AND WATCH ME SEND NNAMDI KANU TO JAIL.

Focus on the message is that not Nnamdi Kanu bragging how he killed someone

mynd44 bantudra gamegod

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Duru1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

You need to pass your JAMB examination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by stephleena(f): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
the obsession and addiction to nnamdi KANU, by the op,is quite alarming..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
This leaked audio of Nnamdi Kanu July 2015 in London speaking with Barrister Emma Mmezu Nnamdi Kanu said he would kill the zonal coordinator how he killed Emeka Anyawu with soldiers if they keep opposing them.

This is not a radio broadcast but a private discussion of Nnamdi Kanu with Barrister, Mefor and Ngozi.

Pls listen

mynd44 Lalasticlala confirm it is his voice 2015 he send soldiers to kill someone. Take it on front page so this case will appear in court.

www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2554728779&feature=iv&src_vid=3bL88DEKPII&v=RyFotiKSlRE
you are just putting your life at risk with all this post. pray ipodians do not identify you

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nne5: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ipobexposed Tbh you're making a fool of yourself. Nobody even takes you serious.How sad!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Justuceleague2: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
He's definitely y going back to jail
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:
the obsession and addiction to nnamdi KANU, by the op,is quite alarming..

That is Nnamdi Kanu voice bragging how he killed who opposed them. One liepod shoukd say it is not Nnamdi Kanu voice
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
you are just putting your life at risk with all this post. pray ipodians do not identify you
epods

Liepods are empty vessels
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nne5:
Ipobexposed Tbh you're making a fool of yourself.
Nobody even takes you serious.How sad!

goan mess

1 Like 1 Share

Justuceleague2:
He's definitely y going back to jail

He must go back to jail

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by princepeter566: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
I see the hand work of northern youth forum .

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by auntysimbiat(f): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmm... Dat KANU sef !!
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
princepeter566:

Don't ask me how I do get close door pics of Nnamdi Kanu don't ask me how I got this audio of this blood sucker. If it is a lie stand up and tell me. '

If it is true why should he kill people who don't support him. Why?

All Igbos pls confirm Nnamdi Kanu was involved in a killing 2015.
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Stop all these your hate to avoid sending you to early grave...

Take my advice. Paid trolls like you don't last.

You still have a chance to confess your sins and denounce your evil ways and expose your paymasters because BIAFRA IS REAL.

Ask the Northern youths and they'll tell you.

The fear of IGBOS is the beginning of wisdom...

The day people you are assassinating their character will get you, bros I doubt if you'll ever have fingers to type on Nairaland again.

You are our friend and I must be Frank with you.....

You have gone beyond the normal forum thing

Remember, you'll fall into the pit you dig for others.

Thank you and happy BIAFRA time

Focus on the fact. Why was Nnamdi Kanu involved in a killing?
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
princepeter566:

But if tell you, the North can't do anything to Kanu and that's why they are barking like a gworo chewing dog.
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Izumarock70(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is not my YouTube channel before u say I want money. This is john smith now known as Christian Biafra
have u checked biafrasay.com?
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

But if tell you, the North can't do anything to Kanu and that's why they are barking like a gworo chewing dog.

can't do what. This is old audio. Nnamdi Kanu involved in a killing
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Izumarock70:
have u checked biafrasay.com?

No one cares about your scam website
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by princepeter566: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
I see the handwork of arewa youths (northern youth forum )
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
princepeter566:
I see the handwork of arewa youths (northern youth forum )

how come no one has reported this to mynd44 as false information. So you guys have played the audio of Nnamdi Kanu being a murderer and allu can say is JAMB this JAMB that

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Focus on the fact. Why was Nnamdi Kanu involved in a killing?

Nobody will tell you the truth I've told you.. .

Do you want to die for Nigeria or the Fulani herdsmen?

Honestly, it's not worth it...

Why haven't you called for the arrest of Fulani Herdsmen that threatened to wipe all Igbos if they don't leave The North?

As a Yoruba, you support them right?

You see why Igbos hate most Yorubas? They are sadists and hypocrites......

You have been concocting all manner of lies to incriminate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but you keep failing.

Remember, many days for an evil man, but one day his disaster will begin

Take my advice and leave the issue of BIAFRA alone.

A lot of people have died on cause of BIAFRA and many more will still go but I wish you won't be among.

Have a great Biafrian time.....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Nobody will tell you the truth I've told you.. .

Do you want to die for Nigeria or the Fulani herdsmen?

Honestly, it's not worth it...

Why haven't you called for the arrest of Fulani Herdsmen that threatened to wipe all Igbos if they don't leave The North?

As a Yoruba, you support them right?

You see why Igbos hate most Yorubas? They are sadists and hypocrites......

You have been concocting all manner of lies to incriminate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but you keep failing.

Remember, many days for an evil man, but one day his disaster will begin

Take my advice and leave the issue of BIAFRA alone.

A lot of people have died on cause of BIAFRA and many more will still go but I wish you won't be among.

Have a great Biafrian time.....

tha man must be crushed
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by HammerEvery(f): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

tha man must be crushed
Don't you know the road to umuahia? Go to his house and crush him na. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by zenithvlog: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHhQ-wciBY see what this lady is doing
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2017
HammerEvery:

Don't you know the road to umuahia? Go to his house and crush him na. grin grin

are u hammerf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East / Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road / Governors Rejecting Ruga Are Inviting Our Wrath.. Miyetti Allah Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.