Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,501 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? (2692 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
ableguy:

This has nothing to do in connection with the issue relating to the sales girl, she's partly to be blamed for what happened. She wasn't just smart, if she was there's no way that woman would walk away with ogas money. The thing is I don't want a situation whereby a couple will be having problems because of me

So a wife walks into her husband's store, demands money (when the husband hasn't instructed otherwise) and the sales girl should say no?

You sure say this tory no bi fake?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by ableguy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
bukatyne:

So a wife walks into her husband's store, demands money (when the husband hasn't instructed otherwise) and the sales girl should say no?

What happened to let me confirm from oga first?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by Gentlelife50(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
bukatyne:

Why do u think the story is fake? Or you don't know their women like that?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by Gentlelife50(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lalasticlala, where are thou? I hope it's not your wife?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by bukatyne(f): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Gentlelife50:

Why do u think the story is fake? Or you don't know their women like that?

Because the OP was blaming the salesgirl for giving madam money.

Going through our discussion will give a better insight.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by Artistree: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2017
I know a bloody thief who stole (transferred from his wife's account) the 2k he earlier gave her for food, deleted the SMS and kept a straight face, awon oloriburuku.
Spouse stealing from spouse, shameful!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by Evacroft: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Tell him now,i still wonder y pple let there families and friends have much say in there family affairs. Wetin concern you?u actually saw it for the first time o. Na una type dey give jungle justice in a haste.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by ableguy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
bukatyne:

Not really, at least the girl was supposed to confirm from Oga first. That's my point
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by ableguy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Artistree:
I know a bloody thief who stole (transferred from his wife's account) the 2k he earlier gave her for food, deleted the SMS and kept a straight face, awon oloriburuku.
Spouse stealing from spouse, shameful!!!

Exactly the story of a couple i know, just that the wife was claiming it was only fhe husband that did it. Until the husband told how the wife started it, there was even a time when this man traveled and forgot his atm card at home only for the wife to empty his account. How she got his pin was a mystery to him up till this day. What would you call them? Going by your terms? Bloody foolish couple,stealing from each other. OLoribruku couple cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? by Gentlelife50(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
bukatyne:

I don't think he did, the salesgirl simply allowed the woman to intimate her. Like he said in his post she was supposed to call Oga first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Dad / Children: Trauma Of Constant Quarrels By Mom And Dad. / Should Men (Single & Married) Have A Say Concerning Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.