Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (65880 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
do you still wonder why we call nigeria a zoo?
You lack critical thinking ability, a nations existence doesn't
depend or end based on police brutality.
American police shoots unarmed black men all the time
and the response is always to prosecute the offending
officer not call for the country's disintegration.

Learn to think before typing.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2017
so bad... so person can't live up to 100yrs in this country again... God help your children. which other job opportunities has the government provided to stop all this cyber crimes nah... Police Abeg live yahoo boys alone. make una face politicians nah..

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2017
I decry the situation where rogue policemen use cars bought and fueled by tax payers money to drive around looking for anyone with dreadlocks and a small C class or camry just so they can extort them for no clear reasons..

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2017
why did he run... when he knows some of this SARS are animals
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by kasynlives: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Your Togo visa bah?
Togolese police don't shoot/kill suspects.. ..damn

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
smartty68:
Thank God US government declined the purchase of Tucano Fighter Jet. You shoot an unarmed man because he's suspected to be a Yahoo-Boy.

Just a mere suspicion without evidence undecided

Human rights ain't regarded as anything in this zoo called Nigeria.

Ipob Logic!
US police shoots unarmed black men all the time, I don't
recall the US barring its police from using gun.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
I can't wait for my visa to be Ready..
abeg where you dey go.. make we go together
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Decapo: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Mumu post of the year...if na your blood brother is that what you will type??

To slap you just dey hungry me

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.
my brother SARS don't have the right to shoot someone that is not shooting at them .... This is wickedness at it peak and you know that .....

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by oyienootieno: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
If the youth in that area can not bring all activities to a stand still then shame on them. The elders of that area if they can not petition so that the killer be brought to book shame on them too.

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
The family of the deceased should not let this go invain , that whole team of criminals called​ sars must go in for it..if the family is poor to get a lawyer let some gee guys support them, even if its 10k 5gee guys can provide each, it's enough to pursue this..

This is a call to all gee boys, if you guys keep sitting and watch while sars take laws into their hands then it will get to your turn soon no matter how careful you are..

#my2 cents to geez, rip to the dead tho

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Good riddance
is this how they treat criminals in civilized countries?
He should be brought in for questioning
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by crowley(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
Take me with you na.. just hide me inside one of ur luggage box when going grin grin or ah can hang on the tire grin

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by oyienootieno: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Waiting for the day SARS will touch Airforce in casual that day their cup will over flow w8th blood.

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Damn...so wrong
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
even if he was guilty y kill him...y nt take him to court wer proper judgement wld b carried out
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by myright: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2017
phoexix:

How did soldiers beat up a cripple in Onitsha the last time?
It's not an ethnic thing my friend.
were they Nigerian soldiers or a Biafrans soldier? That name and demonic entity called nigeria corrupts absolutely. No matter your ethnic group, as long as you agree to bear the lugardian name, the devil MUST possess you.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Catastrophe: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2017
In Third World countries, shooting an unarmed terrorist self who hasn't been flagged shoot on sight will land you in jail and out of the force. But here we give animals in human skin guns! angry
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

Your foolishness is alarming. He was asked to unlock his phone, so what right do they have to ask him to unlock his phone? Unlocking a phone should come during trial.. i wonder why boys still allow 4 to 5 men in a rekketty mini van threaten them. I too like Notherners by now all nearby police station would have been burnt including you ((Teewhizzy4real))
you are damn right, the northerns are so brave and fearless..even the youths in the guy's area shouldn't​ allow this to go down like that, all it take is some little cash to get a good lawyer and those guys will loose their job forever and also Serve as warning to other criminals in police uniform like them.....
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:

You look and sound like are dimwitted ape, not surprised by your pre-Neanderthal like reasoning.
Your comments suggests anyone suspected to be criminally inclined should be shot dead?
Let me break things down for you since you are a tad slow.
There are in no particular order ARMED robbers, burglars, thieves, Kidnappers, "ritualists", fruadsters, conartists, pickpockets, dope dealers e.t.c . . . . All criminals.
From the list above please tell me who should be the police's main concern to engage in a gun duel upon sighting.

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
so you are still waiting for this visa? tongue fine gal like you I don't know what you are still doing in that shiit hole called nigeria cheesy nice dress and smile by the way! do you always look this gorgeous or was it just for that day?

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by muibi1(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2017
dokiOloye:
Human life is so cheap in d zoo.
Hell,cows get better treatment sef,at least there's a plan for grass to be imported for them from Brazil
So,even if he was confirmed to be a yahoo boy,does d offence carry a death sentence?
SMH for d zoo.
guy never in your life call my country a zoo again. People like you are the reason why foreigners don't respect us.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:

Shooting him to death is certainly not the answer for his get-away attempt. You don't shoot unproven suspects to death like that! Is it a felony? Isn't he a first-time offender? With what has he proven the direct implication of his crime on society and the country before forming Judge, Jury & Executioner and ending him like that? That Police Man should be equally killed like a chicken for outright violation of human rights at the worst level while contravening the Criminal Code from which he was trained.

He killed the a boy that could possibly have assisted in Police in further investigations into bringing other Yahoo boys to book which is a completely needless waste of taxpayers funds, and a life. Am sure the reason he quickly opened fire was because he was quite unfit to chase down and 'apprehend the suspect' like he was trained to do. The only thing they know is to do is to smoke, drink, womanize and spend extorted money upandan. And because, they were not checked in the past, they kept getting better at doing shyt to points where they just kill people randomly now and frame them with all sorts of allegations. They stage-manage crime scenes and still beat suspects, including unsuspecting people randomly arrested, into writing and attesting to crazy statements under duress.

Are you aware some of them actually employ and "cover" their favorite Yahoo boys while those ones work and they later share profits? That bloody SARS guy wasn't shooting the boy to do Nigeria any favor, he was just after his cut, pure and simple. There's is nothing lawful in those SARS officers' brains, they are weak id1ots committing crime in uniform and oppressing people, that's all

ivolt:
myright
:
do you still wonder why we call nigeria a zoo?
You lack critical thinking ability, a nations existence doesn't
depend or end based on police brutality.
American police shoots unarmed black men all the time
and the response is always to prosecute the offending
officer not call for the country's disintegration.

Wich kain Suffering&Smiling sense be dis?

See, Guy, no amount of emotional outbursts and abusing people will change the fact that Nigeria is being run like a zoo. Listen to Amnesty Int'l, see what they've been doing in the SS, look at the S/Kaduna killings, the Agatus etc, review Nigeria's history even for 1 week, you will know things are bad, have always been bad but are getting now set to explode. Just look around you...every single day, the quality of life is decreasing. Same with the sanctity of human life.

Yes, people get killed in the US all the time but people do something about it on the streets instead of just cowardly hiding somewhere and typing in denial of life's realities. Human life is sacred and shooting defenceless people whether suspects or not is condemned everywhere. Don't even console yourself with US police killings because you weren't there to see all the kinds of liberties these people take with their Cops. Can you tell a Policeman in Naija "I know you caught me but you can't prove anything?" and they won't knock out all your teeth? you see now?!

Even people in Diapora know that Naija Police are a foot-loose, itchy-fingered, trigger-happy corrupt bunch who would "OFF" you in a jiffy and frame your arss for crimes even your family won't be able to come claim your corpse for? This all contribute to the Index. What is development and infrastructure without safety, freedom, justice, equality and merit? Do we even have the infrastructure in the objective sense? A country that's set to double its figure within the next 4-5 decades without adequate preparations for it?

Look at government's complicity and dubious silence on the F00lani killings? If you had chicken in poultry, would you be happy to see them pecking themselves to death without separating them? Nigeria is Zoo and if we don't stop living in denial and start taking responsibility for reviving our country, it will soon turn to a graveyard because there may eventually be war! Wake up, naija life na fowl-&-chicken life. We are ready to leave you with your self-deceiving lies, we're ready in our towns and in our creeks, are you ready?

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Riduane: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

Your visa to Togo angry
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by myright: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

Here we go again.
Who are the we ?

Because you are safe behind your keyboard shouldn't give you the right to endanger
the lives of others.

I don't expect you to understand this since an average IPOB is unreasonable and
extremely selfish.
ore, sovereignty belongs to the people. Those Biafrans you see on the streets protesting have the final say. Not some hungry politicians whose sole aim is to gather enough wealth for themselves and families. It is only through a UN backed referendum that we would be able to determine if the pro-secessionists are in the majority or not

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by oyienootieno: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
you are damn right, the northerns are so brave and fearless..even the youths in the guy's area shouldn't​ allow this to go down like that, all it take is some little cash to get a good lawyer and those guys will loose their job forever and also Serve as warning to other criminals in police uniform like them.....

Thanks for your comment. Youth must take it upon themselves to stop this dogs now else it will one day be their turn. And the more they allow them go unpunished the more havoc they will cause.

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by aioluwa: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2017
joe4real12:
Who is a yahoo boy?
Naija Police: Any young guy with dreadlocks and low waste Jean trousers, with expensive shoes and wristwatch.

Animals in uniform

By the way, why kill because of mere suspicion?
Naija where Police are the accuser, judge n executioner.

The guilty runneth...

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo)