Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (65881 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.
so thats why he should be gunned down. Youre an IDIOT AND GOD PUNISH YOU

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Respect55(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
crazyABO:
To be candid his a yahoo boy it's very obvious and moreover for him to have ran away when dey called him believe me d sars officials are gonna implicate him with something else angryeven though he is truly a yahoo boy he shouldn't have atleast ran all dey needed is settlement undecided but doesn't warrant dem to have shot him no matter the allegation his not guilty yet sad but believe me they ain't getting queried for that this Nigeria anything can happen! RIP cry

Why not make English language ur friend. It is all legal.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
joe4real12:

Yes we must be guided since our Policemen now shot harmless suspects dead.
Trained police indeed grin grin grin

Yep, I'm good with LEOs using deadly force on an escaping criminal.

LEOs have a constitutional right to defend the public at large against threats.

If you don't like it then write to your congress person to write a law banning police from carrying lethal weapons.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

You lack critical thinking ability, a nations existence doesn't
depend or end based on police brutality.
American police shoots unarmed black men all the time
and the response is always to prosecute the offending
officer not call for the country's disintegration.

Learn to think before typing.

Please be factual.

Not ALL USA police shootings are prosecuted.

Some LEOs that are prosecuted are deemed not guilty.

The only things that's guaranteed is an investigation and paid desk duty during that time.

What was that you said about thinking before typing?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by joe4real12: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yep, I'm good with LEOs using deadly force on an escaping criminal.

LEOs have a constitutional right to defend the public at large against threats.

If you don't like it then write to your congress person to write a law banning police from carrying lethal weapons.
Whoever kills an innocent "suspect" will not escape Karma. God doesn't sleep. His judgment, though perceived slow, will definitely come.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
joe4real12:

Whoever kills an innocent "suspect" will not escape Karma. God doesn't sleep. His judgment, though perceived slow, will definitely come.

You just typed nothing but emotional hoohaa.

Not everyone believes in your sky god.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by abdulgold07(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rip to the dead...sell your iTunes card at dope rate,instant payment no flaws no low ballers 08038378677 call and text (whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmmmm.....m. Speechless
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rip aboy....
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
But u pple are just accusing the police..... if d deceased didn't have anything fishy, why must he run? let call a spade a spade.... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Very unpopular. .... where in d world do police shot from behind. He had bo weapon on him first n foremost. ... chase him down..... while will police scoop thru someone's phone....

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by konkobility: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
in dat same lagos...badoo group r killing families...police cnt see 2 dat 1....i dnt evn no who we need potection 4m in dis country...kidnapers,armd robbers,cult,badoo group(worst) evn tribe nd religion....nw pple who r ment 2 b our lst hope..r evn killin us...God y
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please be factual.

The only things that's guaranteed is an investigation and paid desk duty during that time.

You should have read the post of the guy I quoted.

US not prosecuting all police shootings even gave
more support to my point that a country's existence
or validity is not dependent on police's brutality.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

He was shot because he ran. He was under investigation because he's a suspected fraudster.

Let's be guided.
it will never be better for your​ generations for this comment, you will forever see disaster inin yoyour​ life and your son or daughter will die young, Amen!!!

Idiot of a human being, which useless investigation?? As he caught with a gun or weapon?? Assuming he's guilty who's ye police to jugde any criminal?

Your papa there!!!
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ipfreely: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:

Troll alert. A rather silly one too.

The magnitude of your buffoonery baffles the mind. I suppose, by your comments, that his execution was and is acceptable and excusable because he 'ran'?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
it will never be better for your​ generations for this comment, you will forever see disaster inin yoyour​ life and your son or daughter will die young, Amen!!!

Idiot of a human being, which useless investigation?? As he caught with a gun or weapon?? Assuming he's guilty who's ye police to jugde any criminal?

Your papa there!!!

grin

If you have that power, then you would have changed the luckless destiny of your heritage and generation grin grin grin grin grin

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by lumydee44: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mrreed:

I am not in anyway trying to justify the killing but you should know that one of the reason that the Nigerian police misbehave is because of too much power vested in them. yes. a police officer according to the nigerian police act of 1967 has the right to shoot you if you try to flee. they have the right to go through your phone, the right to search your apartment with or without warrant, the right to stop and search anyone. they have so many obnoxious right.
this is why some of us are of the view that the Nigerian police biggest problem is the act that established it. try and get a copy so u cam understand better. constitutionally, they are too powerful.
Then our sinators are mere figure heads. Something needs to be done about the NPF
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

You should have read the post of the guy I quoted.

US not prosecuting all police shootings even gave
more support to my point that a country's existence
or validity is not dependent on police's brutality.

I have no interest in posts of others. Your post was incorrect and needs correction.

This is what you wrote, "American police shoots unarmed black men all the time and the response is always to prosecute the offending officer".

This is blatantly incorrect.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I have no interest in posts of others. Your post was incorrect and needs correction.

This is what you wrote, "American police shoots unarmed black men all the time and the response is always to prosecute the offending officer".

This is blatantly incorrect.

No it is not.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ipfreely: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please be factual.

I gotta say, I usually look forward to your commentary on a lot of issues on here, I find it unbiased, and refreshingly practical. Not this time though. As a matter of fact, not a lot recently...

Oh well. Silent observer.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ipfreely:

I gotta say, I usually look forward to your commentary on a lot of issues on here, I find it unbiased, and refreshingly practical. Not this time though. As a matter of fact, not a lot recently...

Oh well. Silent observer.

You're a non-entity and I owe you no obligation to agree with you.

My opinions and views are uniquely mine, enjoy yours.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:

Reaally? What are you called?
i ve no idea, what would you call me?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by 1Rebel: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
hoover420:
Why not use rubber bullet when trailing yahoo boys. Why cut short their life on mere suspicion?
I think it's high time people fight the injustice of the police in another way. Find the policeman who did it and kill his son or daughter if he has any.
I'll go with the adage "An eye for an eye"
angry angry angry

I'm in support
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

No it is not.

I'll give you just one example and leave you alone to wallow in your misinformation. The USA does not prosecute all policemen that are involved in shootings. End of story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/baton-rouge-shooting-justice-department-will-not-charge-police/

"Baton Rouge shooting: Justice Department 'will not charge police officers in killing of Alton Sterling'"

The Justice Department has reportedly decided not to bring charges against two white Baton Rouge police officers in the death of a black man whose fatal shooting was captured on mobile phone video, fueling protests in Louisiana's capital and beyond.......
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'll give you just one example and leave you alone to wallow in your misinformation. The USA does not prosecute all policemen that are involved in shootings. End of story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/baton-rouge-shooting-justice-department-will-not-charge-police/

"Baton Rouge shooting: Justice Department 'will not charge police officers in killing of Alton Sterling'"

The Justice Department has reportedly decided not to bring charges against two white Baton Rouge police officers in the death of a black man whose fatal shooting was captured on mobile phone video, fueling protests in Louisiana's capital and beyond.......

You may bring up a million examples, it doesn't change my
standpoint on my initial post. It takes more than literacy to read
and comprehend.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by 9ja4show: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Reference:

Not good enough. What are your views and opinions about Nigeria. Press them and demand for 'what is right'. Because if you can't do it here you will not be able to do it anywhere. You will jump country to country because the 'fight' is moving overseas. Just ask London.

Forget this right pressing thing that people have died years ago for and nothing is happening
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
na wa o, people just de take laws into their hands....how many of the senathieves and sinnators have they shot dead?
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

You may bring up a million examples, it doesn't change my
standpoint on my initial post. It takes more than literacy to read
and comprehend.

You're absolutely right, it does take more than literacy to read and comprehend as you are proving wink

You are sadly mistaken that I'm trying to change your standpoint, not at all. I'm just diluting your wrong and incorrect opinion so others can see that you're full of kaka.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mrreed:

I am not in anyway trying to justify the killing but you should know that one of the reason that the Nigerian police misbehave is because of too much power vested in them. yes. a police officer according to the nigerian police act of 1967 has the right to shoot you if you try to flee. they have the right to go through your phone, the right to search your apartment with or without warrant, the right to stop and search anyone. they have so many obnoxious right.
this is why some of us are of the view that the Nigerian police biggest problem is the act that established it. try and get a copy so u cam understand better. constitutionally, they are too powerful.
Really? this is fascinating, i bet this law of 1967 was put in place then just so that the then colonial masters could be able to scrutinise every Nigerian/negroes to The white /british people's benefits. I could be wrong though.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
hoover420:
Why not use rubber bullet when trailing yahoo boys. Why cut short their life on mere suspicion?
I think it's high time people fight the injustice of the police in another way. Find the policeman who did it and kill his son or daughter if he has any.
I'll go with the adage "An eye for an eye"
angry angry angry

1) Not in support of rubber bullets. When I call for NPF assistance, I want them to respond code 3 with live ammo.

2) Let's see how it works for you when you guys start these retaliatory killings of LEO families. I just hope that not too many innocent bystanders end up dead.

Write your Congresspersons and change the laws. That's the intelligent and effective method.
Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Rebuke: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
teewhizzy4real:

So, becus he has sumthn fishy he deserved being killed? Chai, naija o. How senseless can some of yhu be?

Jxt pray this doesn't happen to yhu or any of yhur loved ones one day.

I have a friend, very easy going and an introvert too. He hates and fears anythn called policeman. Many times we walked together and he begged to change route by merely sighting police. I'm vry sure he would take to his heels shld police ever beckons at him.

I can swear this guy knows no sh!t n has no criminal record whatsoever but jxt a phobia for anythn on black (police).

I'm so hating this country the more. The fact that humans are killed like chicken by the so called security men and they are not called to order is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) by Ipfreely: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're a non-entity and I owe you no obligation to agree with you.

My opinions and views are uniquely mine, enjoy yours.

No surprise there. You're a troll. A uniquely gifted one, sure, but still a troll. I've watched you engage dozens of members on here and unfortunately I'm quite familiar with your rather predictable M.O. I'm really not about to engage you. That would be like watching, and getting emotionally invested, in any of the numerous nigerian movies with equally predictable denouement.

The jury rests. Have at it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.