Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Femi Arigbisala, There Is No Natural law That Quotes That Nigeria Must Be One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Arigbisala, There Is No Natural law That Quotes That Nigeria Must Be One (353 Views)

Canadian Governor General, Explains Why Nigeria Must Own Comm Satellite / "What Nigeria Must Do To Stop Libya Migration" – Atiku / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Arigbisala, There Is No Natural law That Quotes That Nigeria Must Be One by Levinelsonbob(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2017
However anybody wants to twist opinions to establish an unfounded theory about Nigeria's oneness, it is clear that Nigeria has never been one and can never be one. If after 50 good years of a civil war to separate the country, the agitation for secession still lingers, it is clear indication that the blood does not merge. Why waste our collective time forcing what we know can never be? I want to state categorically that Nigeria's oneness has been the major bane to the progress of this geographical contraption. And I have few questions for Arigbisala.

1:Which natural law states that a humanly manipulated geographical enclosure must always remain as one?
2: wasn't former USSR a country?
3: I thought Britain belonged to the European Union, what happened?
4: let's not even go far, here in Africa. Southern Sudan, was it not former Sudan?
5: on your miscalculation concerning separating Isekiri
from Ogoni and all that. Who says they must be separated? If all those tribes agree to stay together, what law states that they must not be, simply because Nigeria is disintegrating?

Let me make my point clearer. Nigeria will never progress as a country because the constituent regions are not one, hence there will be no peace needed for that progress to come. Whenever, a Southerner ascends the seat of power, the North will do anything to make his strides invalid and vice versa. Bokoharam was fuelled to bring Jonathan down and now Niger Delta militancy has rendered Buhari's efforts null and void. Even as we are talking, a Nothern cabal is doing everything they can to twist Osibanjo's hands and render his efforts invalid. Then how and why do we wish to continue deceiving ourselves?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigeria / Acting Presidents Meeting With M.D. Europe, Middle East, And Africa(emea) Region / “shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.