Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (66960 Views)

“what Naira Marley Is Reportedly Doing In Ikoyi Prison” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Iyabo Ojo, You're Going Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by noetic5: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVMba1jn2v5/?taken-by=kemiolunloyo

Kemi Olunloyo has revealed that she got married to someone while in prison. This was made known in her new IG post. Read below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/06/i-got-married-to-someone-in-prison-kemi.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by noetic5: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2017

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by noetic5: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
HML!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by NwaAmaikpe: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
shocked nice one.
This is just a metaphor... Jesus is probably one of the prison wardens

If old woman like this could not stay celibate in prison...

You wonder why cases of married women infidelity are so common where she's from.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by flexxyworld(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
This woman needs some serious anointing. . we miss your 'big mouth anyways'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by hola106(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
prison life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by kolafolabi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aunty Kemi I beg of you... It's sunday. Tomorrow is work day.. Do you really think I give a fvck?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy prisonised married life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
is there no vacant room in yaba left? cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by bewla(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
ah mama

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by olayinks007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wat a pity undecided. Werey re oooo!!!!! !

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by dahunsy(f): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Coughs***clears throat#All is well trust me....it just d adverse effect of d port Harcourt weed.....the thing Neva clear.....Aunty's brain needs only factory reset grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by bewla(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Happy prisonised married life.
I suggest Kuje prison as honeymoon destination

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by maureensylvia(f): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
werey ooo
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Mrop(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Olibboy: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
I don't understand this woman. #Trends

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by CarlosTheJackal: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Adversity brings people closer to God

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by CarlosTheJackal: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Adversity brings people closer to God.

20 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Hades2016(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chaiiiiii

8 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Yblaze: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hem don fck u for free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by amiibaby(f): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oya clap for ya sef

Well done thank U try again

Kpakpakpakpakpa
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Edu3Again: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Once it's legit
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by felixomor: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hallelujah.
She may have finally struck wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by SeniorZato(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Me Speechless
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by yanjutomi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
madam U must be mad whats our business with dat
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Rakitic4: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
1. Nations like USA and North Korea are testing ballistic missiles and Nuclear weapons. Our dear country is dragging Jollof rice supremacy with Ghana and Senegal. Bikonu who did this to us? .

2. Have been having chest pain since one slay queen told me "Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The *Decoder*" Abeg Sis, which decoder DSTV abi GOTV Hold me abeg I no wan faint .

3.That awkward moment When you are too single that even when you type "kissing" auto correct changes it to "kidding."...... May your story change in this 2017 .

4.People on WhatsApp that their status has been "At the gym" for the past 3 yrs..Please are you preparing to destroy the world? .

5.You will tell a guy you're single and he will be like "That can't be TRUE" Uncle, if you want toast, toast, don't be dragging my singleness with me, is it your singleness?? .

6.Some boys will wake up 2am to pee and they will post "Real Hustlers Don't Sleep" Idiot Who are You Deceiving Don't touch me ooo, Am not feeling fine. .

7.Some guys and their indirect insults sha. Please what is the meaning of "As I see that trouser, I just know say na you" Wicked pple... .

8. The reason why Nigerian women did not go to the Olympics in Brazil because they were afraid of meeting the owners of their hair! BRAZILIAN HAIR .

9. Disaster is when you steal meat from the pot, and you can't recall whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot. .

10. The way some people are black in NIGERIA ehhhh ,if you shoot dem in the night...the bullet will come back to you and ask for torchlight. .

11.When You Want to Charge your phone In a Football Viewing centre and You Mistakenly Off The DSTV during penalty shoot out.. shey you remember when your mum always tell you that your phone will kill you one day ?.. The moment has finally come.. Just get ready to die .

12. People will be doing "is that one this,is that one that" thats how they will do when trumpet blow,they will say "trumpet that blow and left me behind,is that one trumpet?? .

13. In Hollywood Merlin will just say two words and a fire breathing dragon will appear. In Nollywood ike mbe of amadioha shrine will recite a whole book of incantations (280 pages) just to off candle Then he will tell you to bring the following - 8 virgin rats - 10 married ants - 3 pregnant mosquitoes - 2 lesbian hens To appease the Gods naija i respect una hustle...

14. That awkward moment when a 5'star Hotel attendant tells you Bottle of Coke is N1500 You will be Like ! "I mean Coke, Asin the Mineral type.. Not Alcoholic one " i mean the normal coke dat looks like Pepsi.

15. That moment wen your phone battery is 3%, seeing your landlord upload a pic with His family on Facebook and you quickly try to comment "Kul People" but auto correct changed it to "Cult People" just before your battery went off See!!! Don't bother trying to explain, just find another house...

156 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Husty(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
The kind of weed this woman smokes is custom made.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by ShitHead(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Congratulations...enjoy your honeymoon with Jesus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by WoundedSoul: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
She's lost it all undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.