Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (66973 Views)

“what Naira Marley Is Reportedly Doing In Ikoyi Prison” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Iyabo Ojo, You're Going Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by NnaMEN1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aunty Kemi ẹlẹ́wọ̀n,
ẹ jẹ ki ẹnu yín ró yín ké máa padà sí ewon.
Àbọ̀ ọ̀rọ̀ là nsọ fún ọmọlúwàbí

Meaning Aunty Kemi the prisoner
Be mindful of your utterances this time around to avoid been rearrested and slammed in jail again
A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by guiddoti: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
chinybelle:
Waiting for the day Seun will write his own....
haha may your enemy forget sending you there
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
noetic5:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVMba1jn2v5/?taken-by=kemiolunloyo

Kemi Olunloyo has revealed that she got married to someone while in prison. This was made known in her new IG post. Read below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/06/i-got-married-to-someone-in-prison-kemi.html

It's a good thing you found God. You were almost becoming a lost case
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Edum13656: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
she might be in for good repentance... afterall Jesus came for imperfect like us not the perfect ppl on nairaland.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Hemanwel(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
This agadi nwanyi sef...
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by adeshinacute(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you need 2-3 Odd per Day this guy is A dope
Check my signature to visit his page
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by farem: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmn..., Mr Freeze or frozen and many deluded and enemies of (Pentecostal) churches will surely have their minds and eyes blinded from seeing what their aunty has written below:

*"...the Pentecostal churches that visits (Sic) us weekly bringing us word of God and provisions..."*

-Did you see any of these churches publicise this kind gesture? nay!

-Did ask them offering? nay!

-Did they collect tithes from them? nay!

-Did these provision fell down from heaven? nay!

-Have some people who on NL and other media, as a matter of life ambition, criticise tithing and giving in churches contributed a dime to these provisions? NAY!

-Would these weekly gestures in all prisons and other countless points by churches in Nigeria be possible without Tithes and offerings? Capital NO!

Just cover your faces in shame, your aunty had just returned from prison I pray it will not be irreparable eternal prison (hell) for you before you see light and surrender your lives too in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by williamdeluxe(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Are u guys diz dumb? can't u read btwin d lines? al she meant was dat she found God nd in a relationship with him

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by AyobamiSky: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Olibboy:
I don't understand this woman. #Trends
I dont blame you. I dont think anyone does. Hell!! i dont think even she does

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by AlanTuringAI: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked nice one.
This is just a metaphor... Jesus is probably one of the prison wardens

If old woman like this could not stay celibate in prison...

You wonder why cases of married women infidelity are so common where she's from.
So you added tribal bigotry to your innate stupidity? Wow, that's double tragedy.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Tinyemeka(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
I can make bold to say that based on what has been written as replies by users on the first page, they are all semi to full illiterates as regards English comprehension. I'm very positive.

Kemi wrote that she got married in prison. She went on to say that she fell in love with the Bible which she hated hitherto, and eventually, is now married to Jesus. But trust the dummies of Nairaland to catch just the first line of any topic and run along with it.

A vast majority of Nigerian youth are grossly incompetent and unemployable at face value. Insult me if you like but it's the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by yabatown: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ex convict, Kemi Olunloyo. She should go back to prison to continue her onjugal activities with her fellow convict

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Moletemike: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
is there no vacant room in yaba left? cry

Fvcking lunatic Kemi Olunloyo

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Mbediogu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
I want to see your marriage certificate and photos. Who and who were your bridesmaids? When is the reception and where? Happy married life any ways.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Odelhorno1990: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
First press release after prison release, no doubt it got some sense!
Don't border too much on how to pay school fee, house rent, startup small business and do personal projects as a salary earner, RenMoney MFB Ltd standwithyou with the tone of over 50k-3mn cash loan without collateral and guarantor! We waste no to disburse the cash loan to our clients within 24hrs after application. With basic requirements that every Nigeria salary earners have: Employement letter; work ID, Nigeria ID, utility bill, 6months bankstatement and a passport photograph. 4 more info call/whatsup Ogaga @08159385912 anytime.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by guiddoti: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tinyemeka:
I can make bold to say that based on what has been written as replies by users on the first page, they are all semi to full illiterates as regards English comprehension. I'm very positive.

Kemi wrote that she got married in prison. She went on to say that she fell in love with the Bible which she hated hitherto, and eventually, is now married to Jesus. But trust the dummies of Nairaland to catch just the first line of any topic and run along with it.

A vast majority of Nigerian youth are grossly incompetent and unemployable at face value. Insult me if you like but it's the simple truth.
Bro, the very many don't read let alone study what was put up by this mama, who now know what churches have been doing in the prison. She had discovered little about the love Jesus had for her. A church sent her there; another church met her there. Ironically, she is married...... What a wonderful world.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Olibboy: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
AyobamiSky:

I dont blame you. I dont think anyone does. Hell!! i dont think even she does
Maybe She wanna be famous. They want to know her history
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked nice one.
This is just a metaphor... Jesus is probably one of the prison wardens

If old woman like this could not stay celibate in prison...

You wonder why cases of married women infidelity are so common where she's from.

Some of you have become so tribalistic to the extent that it has affected your reasoning.

So infidelity among married women are common in a particular area than others?

You wonder why Nigeria is being left behind in the information age but you get the answer when you see Nigerian youth so steeped in shallow-mindedness.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by macaranta(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anty kemi has started again..
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Boyooosa(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rakitic4:
1. Nations like USA and North Korea are
testing ballistic missiles and Nuclear
weapons. Our dear country is dragging
Jollof rice supremacy with Ghana and
Senegal. Bikonu who did this to us? .

2. Have been having chest pain since
one slay queen told me "Beauty Lies In
The Eyes Of The *Decoder*" Abeg Sis,
which decoder DSTV abi GOTV Hold
me abeg I no wan faint .

3.That awkward moment When you are
too single that even when you type
"kissing" auto correct changes it to
"kidding."...... May your story change in
this 2017 .

4.People on WhatsApp that their status
has been "At the gym" for the past 3
yrs..Please are you preparing to destroy
the world? .

5.You will tell a guy you're single and he
will be like "That can't be TRUE" Uncle,
if you want toast, toast, don't be
dragging my singleness with me, is it
your singleness?? .

6.Some boys will wake up 2am to pee
and they will post "Real Hustlers Don't
Sleep" Idiot Who are You Deceiving
Don't touch me ooo, Am not feeling
fine. .

7.Some guys and their indirect insults
sha. Please what is the meaning of "As I
see that trouser, I just know say na
you" Wicked pple... .

8. The reason why Nigerian women did
not go to the Olympics in Brazil because
they were afraid of meeting the owners
of their hair! BRAZILIAN HAIR .

9. Disaster is when you steal meat from
the pot, and you can't recall whether
the spoon was on top or inside the pot.

10. The way some people are black in
NIGERIA ehhhh ,if you shoot dem in the
night...the bullet will come back to you
and ask for torchlight. .

11.When You Want to Charge your
phone In a Football Viewing centre and
You Mistakenly Off The DSTV during
penalty shoot out.. shey you remember
when your mum always tell you that
your phone will kill you one day ?.. The
moment has finally come.. Just get
ready to die .

12. People will be doing "is that one
this,is that one that" thats how they will
do when trumpet blow,they will say
"trumpet that blow and left me
behind,is that one trumpet?? .

13. In Hollywood Merlin will just say
two words and a fire breathing dragon
will appear. In Nollywood ike mbe of
amadioha shrine will recite a whole
book of incantations (280 pages) just to
off candle Then he will tell you to bring
the following - 8 virgin rats - 10 married
ants - 3 pregnant mosquitoes - 2 lesbian
hens To appease the Gods naija i
respect una hustle...

14. That awkward moment when a
5'star Hotel attendant tells you Bottle
of Coke is N1500 You will be Like ! "I
mean Coke, Asin the Mineral type.. Not
Alcoholic one " i mean the normal coke
dat looks like Pepsi.

15. That moment wen your phone
battery is 3%, seeing your landlord
upload a pic with His family on Facebook
and you quickly try to comment "Kul
People" but auto correct changed it to
"Cult People" just before your battery
went off See!!! Don't bother trying to
explain, just find another house...
mugabe on it again... heh heh heh. smiley
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Pamelayoung: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aunt Kemi is really a wonderful person
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by analice107: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
is there no vacant room in yaba left? cry
I wonder o. This woman is truly sick.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by abbainfotech: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wow! I'm speechless. I still can't believe. Welcome to the fold
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where are their pre wedding pictures sef?
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by kalybaly: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2017
whatever you do ................do it well this madness is real with Kemi.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by biggaint: 3:14am On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.