Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period (2821 Views)

7 Different Funny Ways Girls Act When They’re On Their Period / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by 9jacex(f): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Considering the widespread disgust and horror at the idea of period $ex, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that people are intensely grossed out by the concept of going down on someone who’s menstruating.
After all, if they’re too freaked out to put their penis in a vagina that’s shedding its lining, they’re likely going to get a bit funny about putting their mouth around one, too.
But we’ll never move forward on our path to having the best $ex lives possible if we wait for everyone on the planet to accept one $exual practice before we move on to another.
So in the interests of pursuing great $ex and orgasms, let’s get real about going down to period town.
By which I mean licking someone’s vulva and vagina when they’re menstruating.
There’s absolutely, totally, definitively, nothing wrong with going down on someone when they’re on their period.
There’s nothing gross about it. Nothing dirty. Nothing disgusting.
If it’s not for you, that’s fine. If you don’t feel even a tiny bit $exy on your period, you go ahead and skip oral. If you just don’t like to idea of getting menstrual fluids on your nose, whatever.
But if your refusal to give or receive oral on a period is down to the ‘ick’ factor, that needs to be addressed.
There is nothing dirty or unhygienic in any way about period blood.
Menstrual fluids are just blood, uterine lining, and regular vag!nal discharge. They’re not toxic or pure evil. They’re just something that comes out of the vagina, and are entirely natural and healthy.
Nothing bad will happen if these fluids make their way on to your tongue, hands, or face.
And realistically, you probably won’t get much period blood on your tongue, hands, or face in the first place – not as much as the blood bath you’re imagining, anyway.
If you’re worried about mess – or don’t like the idea of greeting your $exual partner with a blood smeared face post-orgasm – just stick to the clitoris.
You can lick and suck away without actually getting all up in the vag, and if you’re really worried some blood may make its way out, you can use a tampon while you do that.
Even if you do shove your tongue deep inside and get on with things, it’s unlikely you’ll get that much blood gushing out.
The average person loses between 30-40ml of blood during a period (meaning over the course of seven days), which is hardly anything. Reduce that time to the twenty minutes or so that you’re going down, and you’re really looking at a few smudges of blood – unless the person you’re going down on experiences a particularly heavy flow.
For and against: Period $ex
But the reasons you should consider going downtown on someone’s period go beyond ‘it’s not bad, promise’.
It’s down to making people feel good when their period is likely making them feel a bit rubbish.

Having an orgasm can alleviate cramps, reduce pain, and even shorten read more at https://africanscope.com.ng/theres-nothing-wrong-going-someone-theyre-period/

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who are you preaching this for? I'm sure its for the mad men roaming on the streets

7 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nothing I no go read for NL. Like whoever wants to go down on a girl menstruating wants to commit suicide. You must really hate that guy to let him go down on you on such occasion.

7 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by fynestpotato: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
guy your life's pretty bleeped up
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ki le leyi n so?

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by IamSINZ(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
*PUKES*
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Radiohead6(f): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Nothing I no go read for NL. Like whoever wants to go down on a girl menstruating wants to commit suicide. You must really hate that guy to let him go down on you on such occasion.
So it's wrong then ? I've always felt there was noting about menstruation until I met friends who say they cannot allow a menstruating girl cook their food
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by BUTTERBEER: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
What do you know about sex between lovers or couples? Ashewo kobo kobo
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by smellingmenses: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
Who are you preaching this for? I'm sure its for the mad men roaming on the streets
Exactly. 9jacex is this what your father and mother taught you?
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by yhunghestboss(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
you have heard it all...any lady that allows such has intense hatred for you...
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Radiohead6:
So it's wrong then ? I've always felt there was noting about menstruation until I met friends who say they cannot allow a menstruating girl cook their food
There's nothing wrong in a lady menstruating to cook your meals. Don't tell me your wife won't cook meals for you 'cause she's menstruating?, some ladies are very neat that if they don't tell you, you won't know they're on their period. But sex or mouth action during menstruation is a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
What do you know about sex between lovers or couples? Ashewo kobo kobo
So Mynd44 didn't give you that ban yesterday...let me make it quicker.

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oh Lawd....i feel like throwin' up...couldn't finish the sh¡t up there

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by ikp120(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Why do you say so? Is it scientifically proven to lead to death? The guy could wear protection. Please explain what you mean by suicide. Please don't use a religious perspective.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by calberian: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
shocked

Just when I thought I'd seen it all

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
ikp120:
Why do you say so? Is it scientifically proven to lead to death? The guy could wear protection. Please explain what you mean by suicide. Please don't use a religious perspective.
Is it healthy?. That was why I said it's a suicide mission 'cause he could catch an infection.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by adaksbullet: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
shocked

I'm week on all mine bodyses angry

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by calberian: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some years down the line now, they'll hop on social media posting account details for people to make contributions for their treatment in Europe or India.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
I nor Kuku blame u.....why won't u say there's nothing wrong with giving head during a lady's period...when it's not ur mouth that will be there

If u can give urself head..I'm sure u won't do it during period.....boiz dey try shaaaa

U can't even give some babes head even when they ain't in their period..let alone when they are menstruating....na so sexx and head giving sweet reach A couple of days won't kill to chill for the period to be over abegg
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Punctual(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op is even saying it is healthy...i don suffer!
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by prodiG(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'll pass

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by waywardpikin: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wetin pesin no go read abeg? OP abeg try dey give urself the head okay? The rest of us will pass
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by ikp120(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Is it healthy?. That was why I said it's a suicide mission 'cause he could catch an infection.
Will the infection carrier also go through the condom during sex?
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by MissRaine69(f): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Let's agree to personal preference when it comes to that time of the month and besides there are many ways to skin a cat. Come to think of it have you gone down on a woman during her period? I am not bothered about your sexual orientation here. Just asking a mere question.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
ikp120:
Will the infection carrier also go through the condom during sex?
Don't condoms break during sex?.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Maxi112: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
who wrote this poo? he/she deserve death penalty for this.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Emperor119(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Smh for the op...Lemme just pass
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by deathtreat(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
It is completely wrong, bad & canal to have MouthAction ur wife when menstrating.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op can you dip a finger inside your vagina when you're menstruating and lick it?
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Homeboiy: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
my wicked Gf tricked me into having sex wt her during her period

even condom broke bt antibiotics no escape me
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period by Yinabim(f): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nitori Olorun which kain thing be this

(1) (2) (Reply)

“let Me Be Your Sugar Mummy” – 54-year-old Nigerian Mum Begs P0*n King Kingtblak / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex – Chioma Chukwuka Apotha / Can You Date Or Marry A Man/woman Who Has Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.