Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women (534 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women by belindar: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Do we have to copy everything?
Don't you think most of it are not real? Bicos the rate of divorce after that is so enormous.
It wasn't like that during the time of our fathers and mothers. Still they love themselves and never divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you wan do your own, stand up and do it then

NEXT

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women by babablogger: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html
Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol, So marriages fail because a guy kneels? Cool story.
Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women by smardray(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Because we've seen too much of threads like this and we are tired... Ahhhh! Ahhh!.. Oya ko eru ee ko ma lo
Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To Women by NairalandCS(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Because girls begged them to.

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of Ladies Likely To Become Unfaithful Wives / OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses / Request For Bride Price In Ikot Abasi Local Government, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.