Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (82775 Views)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by quenton02: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Krismart post=57430028]And what do yhu call this?[/quote obasanjo is a cheif]]
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Eportal123: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
King of morons you mean?
Lushore1:
The only true king of Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Respect55(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
lol.. You need factory reset..
Lol. Wetin I do na
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

Abu m nwanyi nnewi nke si na anambra
Kwemu aka. I love the way u are technically knocking them out. Useless mofos. Embarrassing us all d time
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ontruth(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Why drink panadol for anoder mans headache..Abi is ur cone head aching you alredy? cheesy

Shatap and be reasonable for ones .
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sunofgod:
Disgraceful...
u grab grin
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by IJOBA2: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
winterfell007:

Nkita rachaa nke gi. Anuofia. Bia Enya kam gwa gi. Mepee nu anya.
NKITA RIFOORO GI NSI THERE. ODI KA ISI EMEBI GI angry
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by 5ircreepy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is why I hate this guy, too proud, tyrant in the making...

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

fool na ur gay dad made him a prophet.

ur left ball
I know you're a Biafran with a malfunctional brain but I want you to convince me that you actually hate Kanu and what he stands for by simply typing "Iseeee" to the following prayers.... May you never survive in the land of Biafra if it eventually comes, may you go blind and cripple if you don't relocate from Biafra land after her declaration.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by maureensylvia(f): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
winterfell007:

Kwemu aka. I love the way u are technically knocking them out. Useless mofos. Embarrassing us all d time

asin ehh it's too much
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Naijiant: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Only a bigot will worship ds Biafra warlord
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by mavinc4u(f): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some people are forgetting that this guy is a prince from his home town. Probably the people kneeling down to greet him are from his home town. Every tribe with their own culture. Let's stop drinking panadol unnecessarily.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
IJOBA2:
NKITA RIFOORO GI NSI THERE. ODI KA ISI EMEBI GI angry

Thank God i'm in the army, i'll gladly kill all of u that will take up arms against the state. We are waiting for fraudster of leader to declare war against the Republic. Umu idiots. If it means only one million reasonable igbos left in the southeast, I'll gladly accept that figure knowing we've wiped out d deluded. Bidonu anyi ne chee gi, ka mee gi efe!, Onye mberibe!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Aurobindo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
I pity the innocent Igbo people who are hustling sincerely to feed and to school.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ceejay85: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is not Igbo culture, it's rather irritating and insulting. Is this what awaits us should the agitators succeed? I suggest the boys go on to agitate for equity and fairness in the polity, and restructuring to achieve true federalism. I DON'T SUPPORT SECESSION!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

asin ehh it's too much

That fraudster has successfully twisted their brains. I feel sorry for my people. That fraudster is another 'Hitler' in the making. Federal govt. Should just throw him back in jail
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by mavinc4u(f): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Noble855:
95% of Igbo are thief. They can't even take care of their home. To hell with their useless agitation

Please don't kill yourself for nothing. Take a deep breadth okay, I assure you that you will be fine after that.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by IJOBA2: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
winterfell007:

Thank God i'm in the army, i'll gladly kill all of u that will take up arms against the state. We are waiting for fraudster of leader to declare war against the Republic. Umu idiots. If it means only one million reasonable igbos left in the southeast, I'll gladly accept that figure knowing we've wiped out d deluded. Bidonu anyi ne chee gi, ka mee gi efe!, Onye mberibe!!!
REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY NA. OBUGHI INO NA INTERNET NA AGBA ONU KA UKPAKA
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..

U were making sense then u suddenly nosedived into shit
When did God create Nigeria
Abi luggard don be god
Take time ooo
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by maureensylvia(f): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
I know you're a Biafran with a malfunctional brain but I want you to convince me that you actually hate Kanu and what he stands for by simply typing "Iseeee" to the following prayers.... May you never survive in the land of Biafra if it eventually comes, may you go blind and cripple if you don't relocate from Biafra land after her declaration.

go and take ur drugs naa.. u are disturbing me...am I d one that rendered u useless

3 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by mavinc4u(f): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
winterfell007:

grin mmadu adighi atu okwute n' ahia maka onwere Ike Ida onye nke ya n' isi. How about the other deluded who were issuing ultimatum, I guess they will be spared by you. You sound very well like someone from a particular state. Which state are you from?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by barajo1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some igbos are making sense @ all igbos that is against ipob agitation
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

You know nothing about Igboland

The Eze Aro is also a high king.

Accept my apologies. I followed the information you provided and found three first class chiefs (paramount rulers recognised at the Federal level) in eastern Nigeria.

The Obi of Onitsha
Eze Aro of Arochukwu
The Ezeigwe of Oguta.

Source:
Nwaubani, Ebere. “Chieftaincy among the Igbo: A Guest on the Center-Stage.” The International Journal of African Historical Studies, vol. 27, no. 2, 1994, pp. 347–371. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/221029

I read the entire paper and stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
akthedream:
Na wa ooo...Is this how they kneel before thier parents?.. Modern day slavery... Tufiakwaa

If this is slavery, what do we call those that lie on their stomach when they another?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by IRobot7(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Make all of una wey dey talk rubbish swerve abeg. The man is of royal blood. He is a prince and his father is a king. It is called tradition! angry
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Smoothie01(f): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pride undecided
He cud av asked them to sit for the discussion, since they've refused to use their head...
SMH undecided
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sunofgod:
Disgraceful...

Really? Because it is Nnamdi Kanu? how about those that prostrate or lie on their stomach when they see others? How about those that squat? Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by sircrabo: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
All this worship is not necessary. He might be doing a good job according to Biafrans but its just not necessary kneeling before him for anything.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by IRobot7(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2017
TheCabal:

Their is only one king in Ibo land , and this is the Obi of Onitsha.

You are funny because even my village has a king. He doesn't need to be known by the whole world before indigines and visiting foreigners show some respect. This is simply called tradition.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..

Your education seem a waste of fund... because;

1)The acronym Biafra existed before Nigeria...

2)Nigeria was born 1914 meaning my grandfather is older than Nigeria...

3)So many nationalized in other countries...you chose arewa or any other of your choice

4)You are held ransom by ignorance not by any human being...channel your grievance well...

5) NOBODY asked you your tribe...Btw there's always efulefu or nwaoseaka or black sheep of the family...it won't end with you wink

6)Lord lugard conjured up Nigeria after making out with his babe grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.