Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* (82778 Views)

Nigerian Army Declared Shekau Dead. / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by BrunoMads: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Is Abubakar Shekau dead?

Rumour of Shekau’s death spreads

In a related development, rumour of the death of the sect’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, and some of his commanders in the battle with troops in Konduga was spreading across Borno State, as of the time of filing this report.

Shekau’s reported death is contained in the account of some of the survivours of an attack of the sect on Mainok on Friday, as they said they were afraid of returning to the town “because we are told the insurgents are mad as a result of the killing of their leader, Abubakar Shekau, in Konduga.”

Reports reaching Sunday Tribune in Maiduguri, the state capital, indicated that over 300 people were killed when the insurgents attacked Mainok market on that Friday in what was believed to be a retaliation of the leader’s death as villagers were in the peak of trading on the market day.

A local, Modu Jakana, who narrowly escaped that attack, told Sunday Tribune that the insurgents came in from all angles, “shooting the people as if they were exchanging fire with the military. We don’t know how we escaped, but we were so lucky. They were so determined to kill everybody. I saw so many corpses while we were running for dear lives. At the main road, vehicles that were on top speed also killed so many people as there was confusion everywhere.

“This morning, some of our people told us that over 300 people, including some of the insurgents, were killed because we learnt that the military came and engaged them in a fierce fight.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/16609-hope-rises-for-chibok-girls-fg-boko-haram-begin-negotiation-as-rumour-of-shekau-s-death-spreads-in-borno

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by BrunoMads: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
trying to upload the pics

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by BrunoMads: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2014
the pictures don't want to upload. Seun help me oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tawa89(f): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2014
X

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 1stola: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2014
BrunoMads: the pictures don't want to upload. Seun help me oo
convert it na.
Reduce the size if larger than 300kb
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tawa89(f): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Finally.... Heard he was killed in Konduga by cameroonian army. The NA is still verifying.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tawa89(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2014
1stola:
convert it na.
Reduce the size if larger than 300kb
done....do you think that's him
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by BrunoMads: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Thank you Tawa
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by dejt4u(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Shekau is a man wit nine lives..mayb he is nw on the 3rd life..

Our problem is nt really shekau but the whole of boko haram nd their sponsors..

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by otalenu(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
I pray he is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 1stola: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2014
tawa89: done....do you think that's him
I don't just know where to find a fúck to give.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by jude33084(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2014
This is interesting,....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by jude33084(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2014
The average northern muslim youth is a prospective supporter of that ideology,...killing this cow might make more Shekau to pop up.

The north must stop training amajiris.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by jude33084(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Pls if you have more of the pictures just try to upload them.

This will definitely be a sad day for sahara reporters undecided

30 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by sibepoc(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
That man dey invincible ooo
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by kobonaire(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please oh, this would be the best news I've heard all day. It will not end the activities of Boko Haram but will certainly be a huge symbolic victory and mark the beginning of their demise. The f'ker Shekau has been the face of boko haram.
I wished for this very recently too .... in this thread ... I am buying one round of beer for the soldier and his battalion that killed this mofo wink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauceny: .
Scyllapatron: .
WIZGUY69: h
Amefrica: [i][/i]
iceberylin: Hmm
oleary: R

Nairaland Reps... I hail oh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oh well, if he is dead....good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by oleary(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
R
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by fattbabakay(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
na u kill am grin shocked?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by iceberylin(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Those cold lonely night are finally over for his virgins grin
Not everything is as it seems tho

14 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by dj187: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
D mofo is dead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by DGKN: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Even the bible says Fear North... grin

The Guy Neva Die Jhor... grin

HE WILL SOON REALEASE NEW VIDEO..

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Abimloaded(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Like My comment if you are just here to look at the pic and read the comments like me...

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg if its true that he is dead,they should smoke his body like a fish & kept @ the museum for touring...Tourist willing to pay heavily to see the man that said Nigerians won't sleep.

28 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
there must always be something (news, gist, story, rumor or gossip) for the masses to debate and argue about, while the ruling elites transfer millions to Swiss bank.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by fattbabakay(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
jude33084: Pls if you have more of the pictures just try to upload them.

This will definitely be a sad day for sahara reporters undecided
dia news don finish b dat grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by onyenro(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
wished he was bombed to shreds. He should be buried with pigs or given a sea burial like bin laden

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Did the death of Mamman Yusuf stopped boko haram?
Did the arrest of Kabiru Sokoto stopped the bombings?
Did the arrest of Oguche made any difference in the fight against terrorism?
Funny enough, his death (if true) would lead to the rise of more Shekau wanna - be.
Solution is....
Identify their sponsors.
prosecute and lock their ass up in jail forever....
block all their fundings. ..
then watch the vampires come out of the hills hungry stricken begging for amnesty.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Hahaha. Killing Shekau is killing the messenger... kill the sponsors, the owners of the message.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 9jahubcom(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
k
Good riddance to worst rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.