Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State (1467 Views)

Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin / Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. / Why Court Should Set Me Free - Kidnap Kingpin, Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State by bumi10(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian Police have released the photographs of the two houses owned in Lagos by billionaire kidnap kingpin, Evans. The houses are all located in Magodo Estate in Lagos.

Evans, whose real name is Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike, also has two four-bedroom duplexes in Accra Ghana.

Evans, the kingpin was arrested in his mansion in Magodo estate in Lagos on Saturday by the police Joint Special Forces led by the Intelligence Response Team, the Lagos State Police Command’s Anti-Kidnapping Unit and Technical and Intelligent Unit of the Force under the supervision of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/checkout-photos-of-kidnap-kingpin-evans.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State by HungerBAD: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wow.

When i saw these pictures earlier today,a lot of things came into my mind,especially with people with unexplainable wealth i have come across lately.

We could have big time kidnappers as friends masquerading as businessmen,without us even knowing what they do in the night.

We need to be very careful.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State by bumi10(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

so money dey kidnaping like this?
na him com dey find job
Re: Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State by madone: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
See big boy kingnapper....this one don pass kidnapper. The eeediot even put American barb wire for house so he dey fear thieves too

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State by tiger28: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lagos BUSINESSMAN!!!If you ask them,they will tell you they are importers..........frontpage!!!
Re: Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State by Ehiscotch(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
HE Probably used the proceeds from crime to invest in other businesses. ILL GOTTEN WEALTH. THANK GOD HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT. HE NEVER HEXXPERRERIT.

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Is Corrupt And Workplace Is Toxic: Staff Laments / "I Used My Menstrual Flow To Cook Stew For Him"-facebook User / Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.