Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (21995 Views)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

You made good points,but is violence or call to arms the answer?ths truth is,i personally want the East to go and be on their own,as i am 100% certain that their Union will break up in less than a year.

The East is not as United as they want to portray on the surface level,and each tribes and state there looks at themselves different from the others i.e the Ngwa people or the Wawa people.

There are ways for legitimately going about their break up from Nigeria that should not resort to violence. And that is where their lawmakers come into play.

But the Eastern lawmakers have been suspiciously silent,which would only mean they are not in support of it.

The Eastern problems is hydra headed. It is a combination of a lot pf things gone wrong,and some caused by the Easterners themselves.

It is when dialogue fails,that confrontation becomes inevitable.

So far the East has not dialogued.
To be Frank, The problems in the East is not more than the problems in other parts of Nigeria. I don't also blame any components of Nigeria for the problems. It's completely politicians but why Buhari's leadership is the major promoter of division is his statements and body language.
There is no way East will dialogue if the condition for that is not there. The struggle against Nigeria constitution started in Obasanjo era,he set up constitutional conference and later abandoned it, it came up again in Jonathan's era, he set up National conference which brought a report, and when Buhari entered, he, with different dangerous tone of his govt, vowed not to have anything to do with the conference report. How else do the people dialogue? National Assembly can't do anything,so the blame on Igbo or Eastern members in National assembly is not right. This is not the first time Nigerians call for Restructuring but only this government dismissed the idea completely. Buhari's government is making peaceful change impossible and the situation is looking gloomy.This government cannot face the kind of pressure Goodluck Jonathan faced but he steered Nigeria ship without bloodshed, but Buhari is laying foundation of bad things. War is very bad,just as you said, it favours no one. Federal govt has to talk to her people and implement the necessary changes.

13 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by sleeknick: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Make i go dust my passport.... Time to travel grin

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
EmeeNaka:
To be Frank, The problems in the East is not more than the problems in other parts of Nigeria. I don't also blame any components of Nigeria for the problems. It's completely politicians but why Buhari's leadership is the major promoter of division is his statements and body language.
There is no way East will dialogue if the condition for that is not there. The struggle against Nigeria constitution started in Obasanjo era,he set up constitutional conference and later abandoned it, it came up again in Jonathan's era, he set up National conference which brought a report, and when Buhari entered, he, with different dangerous tone of his govt, vowed not to have anything to do with the conference report. How else do the people dialogue? National Assembly can't do anything,so the blame on Igbo or Eastern members in National assembly is not right. This is not the first time Nigerians call for Restructuring but only this government dismissed the idea completely. Buhari's government is making peaceful change impossible and the situation is looking gloomy.This government cannot face the kind of pressure Goodluck Jonathan faced but he steered Nigeria ship without bloodshed, but Buhari is laying foundation of bad things. War is very bad,just as you said, it favours no one. Federal govt has to talk to her people and implement the necessary changes.

There is no problem in the east but the hatred instigated by IPOB members

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
sleeknick:
Make i go dust my passport.... Time to travel grin

sharp guy. Nigeria aint safe anymore

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by nduchucks: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
More this is sorrowful

If that was your voice in the video, the I must say that you have an Igbotic accent. Nothing therein is Afonjaic.

So what are your particulars?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

which joker
You of course or prove to us this pic is not fake.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by VocalWalls: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

The drumbeats of war should stop. In wars or conflicts,everybody is a loser.

The sad thing is that those that are sounding the drums of war are either living outside Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu,or they were born after the Civil war.

Even those here on Nairaland thinks Violence and war, is like what they see on action and war movies. Where the shooting looks like fun.

In conflicts,loved one's and relatives get killed. And lives are permanently and forever ruined.

I think you are over reacting.

This is not war, its restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
nduchucks:

If that was your voice in the video, the I must say that you have an Igbotic accent. Nothing therein is Afonjaic.

So what are your particulars?

Chuks Chukwudi what kind of particulars
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ojiofor:
You of course or prove to us this pic is not fake.
have u seen d video
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

which trials when treason have been dropped

Some charges were dropped, but the trial is still going on.

He was released on Bail.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
VocalWalls:

I think you are over reacting.
This is not war, its restructuring.
who will restructure when u know the truth about Buhari
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by nduchucks: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Chuks Chukwudi what kind of particulars

I would have guessed that you were not of the Igbo extraction. Ndo o.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

have u seen d video

I have watched it,its a motionless video,same thing with picture
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by obyrich(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

The fire you are igniting will consume you and your generation! Keep formenting hatred. Keep inciting violence. You will not escape judgement. Hausas are living peacefully here in Aba. The IPOB or MASSOB groups have never attacked any northerner here or threatened to do so. I bought barbecue (Suya) from an Huasaman this evening. Keep lying. If any blood is shed due to your misinformation, you and your generation unborn will pay for it.

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
obyrich:
The fire you are igniting will consume you and your generation! Keep formenting hatred. Keep inciting violence. You will not escape judgement. Hausas are living peacefully here in Aba. The IPOB or MASSOB groups have never attacked any northerner here or threatened to do so. I bought barbecue (Suya) from an Huasaman this evening. Keep lying. If any blood is shed due to your misinformation, you and your generation unborn will pay for it.

this is true
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ojiofor:

I have watched it,its a motionless video,same thing with picture
have u subscribed
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by HungerBAD: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
EmeeNaka:

If only every Easterner can be as reasonable as you. We have had a reasonable discussion without insults,and that is why i like the write ups of Afam4eva,as he is not into insults or name callings.

Thanks EmeeNaka,and i hope the healing Nigeria needs will come from people like you and i.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Alariwo2: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
we warned those flat heads but the wouldn't listen

They carried GEJ's loss on their heads like gala insulting all other tribes as if presidency is the useless buffoon's birthright.

Shebi una no get sense ni.. una eyes go clear very soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
nduchucks:

I would have guessed that you were not of the Igbo extraction. Ndo o.
Did you just realized that?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nairaland started putting things promoting this Biafraudians on FP.

Facebook bowed to pressure of their noise. Facebook and Nairaland fuccked up for giving IPOB a voive
Actually facebook did nothing, most of the information they posted during that period was gotten here on Nairaland. the govt didnt make kanu popular nairaland did
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Nigeria is actually headed for a doom. The Federal govt thought that their so called rhetorics of building good economy can pacify Nigerians now. There is no amount of railway, expressways, Hospital renovation or any infrastructure that can make Nigerians see themselves as one at the moment. So when we talk about sitting down and discussing and proffering solutions and implementing, this present APC regime thought it's needless. There has to be an atmosphere of understanding and relative peace for people to appreciate govt efforts. As it stands now, the theory of sitting on a keg of gun powder is before us. Little thing now can ignite a chain of bloodshed that can precipitate into a full blown civil war.
Buhari is the most divisive, dangerous and foolish leader since the end of civil war and will be blamed for setting a stage for internal strife among components of Nigeria.

Just listen to yourself; how did the FG or Buhari divide this country?

Did Buhari identified any tribe as the pillars of his govt or campaigned against the Igbos?

What was he supposed to sit down and talk about (I presume you meant to negotiate Biafra) when as president, like others before him, his oath of office had already bound him to protect the integrity of Nigeria?

How did Buhari or northerners stop Igbos from investing and developing Igboland?

How are the northerners or Buhari holding Igbos behind from advancing themselves?

How is Buhari or northerners responsible for the looting of Igbo resources by their own governors or for not developing their own states?

Who is stopping any Igbo man from joining any political party and standing to be elected as president?

Typical Igbo excuses, ranting and baseless mentality of marginalisation and victimisation has isolated them and alienated them against other tribes.

Was Buhari responsible for the incessant insults and threats directed at himself and other tribes by Kanu and IPOB through Radio Biafra?

You Igbos love to blame anyone and everyone for your own mistakes but yourselves - its about time you wake and smell the coffee.

You have threatened, insulted and abused northerners to breaking point; now they don't want you anymore.
The issue of referendum is no longer relevant; they are not dragging with you but agreeing with you to have your freedom to Biafra; so simply and peacefully pack out and go - as you can see our ppl are already relocating without a fuss, so equally tell your own to do the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by EzeUche(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Tell that to the innocent IPOB youth who lost their lives because of your barbaric soldiers.

Was it not your barbaric troops who killed innocent protesters in A Catholic Church in Anambra!

6 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kyase:
Actually facebook did nothing, most of the information they posted during that period was gotten here on Nairaland. the govt didnt make kanu popular nairaland did

Nairaland don't know how to ignore people
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

have u subscribed

Subscribe wetin,Tufiakwa for you grin
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

Tell that to the innocent IPOB youth who lost their lives because of your barbaric soldiers.

Was it not your barbaric troops who killed innocent protesters in A Catholic Church in Anambra!

was that not in turkey?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anyone that believes this clown of an OP deserves to be jailed. How can he proof this is port Harcourt? I can as well claim this is orile in Lagos or osogbo in osun. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Just listen to yourself; how did the FG or Buhari divide this country?

Did Buhari identified any tribe as the pillars of his govt or campaigned against the Igbos?

What was he supposed to sit down and talk about (I presume you meant to negotiate Biafra) when as president, like others before him, his oath of office had already bound him to protect the integrity of Nigeria?

How did Buhari or northerners stop Igbos from investing and developing Igboland?

How are the northerners or Buhari holding Igbos behind from advancing themselves?

How is Buhari or northerners responsible for the looting of Igbo resources by their own governors or for not developing their own states?

Who is stopping any Igbo man from joining any political and standing to be elected as president?

Typical Igbo excuses, ranting and baseless mentality of marginalisation and victimisation has isolated them and alienated them against other tribes.

Was Buhari responsible for the incessant insults and threats directed at himself and other tribes by Kanu and IPOB through Radio Biafra?

You Igbos love to blame anyone and everyone for your own mistakes but yourselves - its about time you wake and smell the coffee.

You have threatened, insulted and abused northerners to breaking point; now they don't want you anymore.
The issue of referendum is no longer relevant; they are not dragging with you but agreeing with you to have your freedom to Biafra; so simply and peacefully pack out and go - as you can see our ppl are already relocating without a fuss, so equally tell your own to do the same.

developing Igbo land should be left to the governors
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alariwo2:
we warned those flat heads but the wouldn't listen

They carried GEJ's loss on their heads like gala insulting all other tribes as if presidency is the useless buffoon's birthright.

Shebi una no get sense ni.. una eyes go clear very soon

don't say Igbos it means all Igbo's say liepods
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

If only every Easterner can be as reasonable as you. We have had a reasonable discussion without insults,and that is why i like the write ups of Afam4eva,as he is not into insults or name callings.

Thanks EmeeNaka,and i hope the healing Nigeria needs will come from people like you and i.

These are learned men
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

It was very right to imprison Nnamdi Cow.

The protesters aren't harmless go to an IPOB protester and say Biafra is dead and see what he will do to u
Have you called for the police or DSS to arrest the arewa youths who issued that all igbos should leave their region? If your answer is no, then you are a hypocrite and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nairaland don't know how to ignore people
Fact! And they're still making that same mistake nowadays
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by HungerBAD: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

These are learned men

True.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / Video & Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.