Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. (4224 Views)

Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Before this thread, I have accepted to answer any name as a result of the truth am to review. Should I cease to open our eyes so that we see how immensely Christianity dealt with us? No! May the gods and goddess forbid a lizard to grow hairs.
Truth must be told.
Just like my people would always said, an elder will never stay at home while a goat die on rope. Am old enough to say what I saw when I was young. If we elders refused to talk today, childrens will know nothing about this day when tomorrow comes.
I have to start from Africa as a black race where I happened to possess as my continent. Africa is a beautiful continent with a unique concept. Only us in the whole world wide people, animal, trees, spirits known as black race. How wonderful! That even an African son or daughter is easily recognized in the realm of spirit.
In Africa here, where I am and was born to: we are different. Our uniqueness is not only by nature but also in spiritualism. Egypt is a country which has a label in the realm from time immemorial. Before any king could be mentioned on earth, we heard Pharaoh of Egypt. Talking about power!
Civilization which seems to be a western origin shouldn't be easily forget it started from Egypt.
Slavery which later took Africans far Europe and America was also first seen in Egypt. Am talking about Africa my continent. Africa my father land!! Africa my home!!!

In Africa, we have unigue culture and traditions. Our belief in spiritualism is not a morning tales. Africa could be best defined as land of spirit. Have you heard this? Am telling you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/3863859/see-common-herbs-roots-use# Here are evidence of my teaching

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by analice107: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
As an atheist, show us what you have contributed to Africa in your little way, or wait, show us the atheists contribution to Africa.

You have outlined what Africa lost through Christianity, now you atheists are here, what is your Contribution?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by felixomor: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:
As an atheist, show us what you have contributed to Africa in your little way, or wait, show us the atheists contribution to Africa.

You have outlined what Africa lost through Christianity, now you atheists are here, what is your Contribution?

Zero Contribution.
In short minus.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
bunbit23:
Before this thread, I have accepted to answer any name as a result of the truth am to review. Should I cease to open our eyes so that we see how immensely Christianity dealt with us? No! May the gods and goddess forbid a lizard to grow hairs.
Truth must be told.
Just like my people would always said, an elder will never stay at home while a goat die on rope. Am old enough to say what I saw when I was young. If we elders refused to talk today, childrens will know nothing about this day when tomorrow comes.
I have to start from Africa as a black race where I happened to possess as my continent. Africa is a beautiful continent with a unique concept. Only us in the whole world wide people, animal, trees, spirits known as black race. How wonderful! That even an African son or daughter is easily recognized in the realm of spirit.
In Africa here, where I am and was born to: we are different. Our uniqueness is not only by nature but also in spiritualism. Egypt is a country which has a label in the realm from time immemorial. Before any king could be mentioned on earth, we heard Pharaoh of Egypt. Talking about power!
Civilization which seems to be a western origin shouldn't be easily forget it started from Egypt.
Slavery which later took Africans far Europe and America was also first seen in Egypt. Am talking about Africa my continent. Africa my father land!! Africa my home!!!

In Africa, we have unigue culture and traditions. Our belief in spiritualism is not a morning tales. Africa could be best defined as land of spirit. Have you heard this? Am telling you today.

Empty diatribe

Atheism stole 250 million people from humanity because of hatred and wickedness . #NeverForget

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
We were peace loving people respecting our boundaries and leaving in harmony. Without being told, we knew our brothers as well as our sisters. We realized our uniqueness therefore chosed to remain in our territory without crossing border. We had all nature giving resources for life, health, wealth and longevity. We sought for known until they came for us ( talking about the white).
Their arrival brought us sorrow, pain, remorse, disunity, hatred, division etc. They came with two three agenda which only one later become favorite. There three agenda are, religion, civilization and slavery.
They deceived us!
Having seen their nature, my brothers and sisters took them as gods and goddess suddenly. Their nature was a charm unto us without spells. To us it was like seeing light in the realm of black: thus we forgot to address them like an American, European and called them WHITE MEN. What else? Seeing light at dark hour explains beauty of the day. That was how we got lost.
Not knowing their selfish motives, we took them home and offer them hospitality. Coming inside our house, they bacame a household enemy. Having seen our younger ones, they devised to use them for merchandise. It was first time in history, a race came against a race only to engage on trade by barter with human yet they said they were CHRISTIANS.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
This belief I refused to comprehend upon explanations. You said you are someone like, and behaves like an enemy to your mentor/ master.
One true fact our generation refused to accept is this, before the introduction of Christian religion, Africa herself had earlier established a religion based on what we had and seen. Telling you the true unique nature of our existence.
Take for example, in Africa here. We had various oracle. Among them we have EKWENSU..... A true son of Igbo will concur to this. In Igbo land here, we have an oracle by name EKWENSU little do we know that EKWENSU is called SATAN in their language. Telling you that we were spiritual and have gone spiritual before their deceptive religion came on board.
Immediately they were welcomed, first measure they took was to deceive us by preaching to us their religion. We got dogmatised and surrendered our oracles to them. Now one could ask, what happened to those oracles?
Details of this we help explain our discussion. Because I belief many are here to condemn me. some have already started calling me names as earlier said. I have been labelled atheist! Am I one?
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by analice107: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
felixomor:

Zero Contribution. In short minus.
He most have something to show.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by hfeetham0(f): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
the OP and his fellow atheists are all mad!!
they keep shouting everywhere that religion is pulling us back... fools!
leadership is our problem here in africa not religion...

and they have add nothing positive even as atheists to human welfare...
show what you gat, instead of ranting while striking your keyboard...

a typical african atheist won't have a good night sleep unless he wins 5-10 arguments a day against theist to keep him in check...

lunatic libtards! grin

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
When I said those people and these people are not Christian, I know what I mean. Now, let's see who is Christ before we get to know Ian. Christ was the son of God who came for redemption of our sin. He was blameless, pure, holy, innocent, harmless, compassionate, loving and caring. He was a promoter of justice, purity, holiness, transparency, truth and life. He hated injustice, slavery, corruption, cheating and killing.

Now, are they Christian?
I ask you and expect an answer from you?
you may ask me, who?

I mean the white men as we called them who took our brothers and sisters for slavery to Europe and America?

The white men who brought Christian religion to us, are they Christian?

Okay.....
To give you clear info about Christianity. Christianity last time I check are people who form uniqueness of Christ ( whom we earlier explained). They said they are like Christ, body of Christ ( being the church).

You came to unknown territory and dominate, as if that's not enough for you, you began to exploit their resources in marginalization. Took their Chi by trick. Today we suffer the past. This is why Africa can't forgive the white men. They robbed us, took our valuables to their home country in exchange of nothing. That's debt. Remember what the bible talked about the debtor. That was the height of their offense and calamity. Instead of them offering themselves as slave to us according to the spiritual mandate, they took us as slave. Chaiii
Aru mere.........

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by menxer: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
analice107:

You should have waited and read what he has to say, he is only talking about traditional African religion which doesn't make him an atheist, in the broad sense of the word.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Do you know that if not for Christianity, Fulani Jihadist would have taken over Whole Nigeria.

The white not only plan to Bring Christianity but to stop the Jihadist advancing as well.

So stop there make we here word.

Nairaland atheists folly is becoming something else. If not stupid question that only require Google search, it will be recycled ones. na seun fault wey no give them their room

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by mmuonso(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
They left million years ago,ever since they left, there has not been any single change in Afrika,or there is? ,I can t see any,Afrika could have been better of in their hands, atleast they steal half and use half for for our own good which is better than what our leaders are doing
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Standing by their pillar and Christian foundations which was full of deception, lies and cheating comes the gnashing of teeth by our generation today. Undoubtedly, good number of youths have lost sense of belief in spiritualism from their ugly experiences in Christendom.
You can see it, I can read it!
Talking about their actions and leadership. I mean our Christian leaders. But one should be mindful, these leaders are not demonstrating Christ but their masters. Should you here master. Don't think its only Christ who is master. To you, your logic in believing Christ as their master is comprehensive but never forgive they are referring to their white masters who succeded teaching then tricks and method of extortion.
Their candidates have so far started waging mouths and pressing keyboards not knowing is not all about writing but context. Am old enough to tell tales. I take you by the way of knowledge and wisdom to help balances. It's only a fool who is okay with what he heard without further proof or argument. To proof your wisdom, you need to engage your brain with knowledge. Knowledge comes by hearing, listening Abd reasoning. The ability to conclude all matters and rightly approval is called wisdom. Do you think Apostle Paul was ignorant when he advised you to test all knowledge and make approval.....? We have been brainwashed! Thus must suffer the consequences. one of the consequences is lack of knowledge.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by analice107: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
menxer:

You should have waited and read what he has to say, he is only talking about traditional African religion which doesn't make him an atheist, in the broad sense of the word.
You mean he wasn't done?
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
mmuonso:
They left million years ago,ever since they left, there has not been any single change in Afrika,or there is? ,I can t see any,Afrika could have been better of in their hands, atleast they steal half and use half for for our own good which is better than what our leaders are doing

welcome for your use of language. But never forget the topic......what we lost because of Christianity in Africa...... Coming to you point which drew my attention, behold you wrote....at least they steal half and use half for our good which is better than what our leaders are doing today....... Now I tell you brother. It's by divine torch you wrote this in order to help my point. I ask you, what is the major challenges of leadership in Africa today? Isn't corruption? Yes its corruption!
Take another question. What is corruption?
Do you remember that corruption is dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.

having believed that, o wish to ask one more question to draw my conclusion on this. Remember your statement.....at least they steal......Now I ask, as a Christian, are we advised, encouraged or meant to steal?

should you don't know! let's read meaning of stealing..... take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it......

I would have loved to ask you, who thought the leaders corruptions? but it will look like am asking you too many questions with answers.

finally, do you belief when I said..... they are not Christians. Because of what We lost as a result of Christianity in Africa? Keep update.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nevertheless, I created this topic not for debate but for a lesson. Lesson is a period of teaching or learning. Remember, none knows it all but fool thinks he is source of knowledge. It may surprise you to know that I was born into the order of Christianity, acquired full Christian knowledge, aspire to be like christ but never admire Christian religious background.
Following my various thread here on nairaland dated far back 2011, I have shown and approved my height of knowledge in spiritualism and tradition. Bringing it into balance, am not sentimental rather logistics. I am an ardent reader and always study to show myself approve. I have read all bible chapters and none can challenge me with a verse in the bible and found me ignorant.
Having gone through this tense ans units, how on earth should one call me atheist. Only an ignorant can. Am a spiritualist with a difference. What I know is what I teach. You may have wrote or said anything but one thing is clear, truth is evergreen therefore we can't cease to say it.

still on my topic....what we lost because of Christianity in Africa......

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
We lost true worship.
earlier before their arrival, we had known the creator whom we call in my dialect CHUKWU. Who is chukwu and who is chinta.
Having believed in the existence of spirits, we realized (by divine guide) that their were many chi's in this physical world. (This will also help you to believe that we had sound knowledge of spiritisme before their arrival). Among the chi's were God the most high, we call him CHUKWU meaning the great God. We believed he made everything, we all call him CHUKWU OKIKE or CHINEKE meaning God the creator.
Acknowledging the angels, we call them chi but believing they are not as great as he is therefore they are regarded as chi nta.
We recognized the existence of the negative energy whom we had their master named EKWENSU meaning Satan. These oracles were there before the arrival of the white men. Upon seeing the power and effect of our belief, they brainwashed us and took those oracle away from us to their home land.
Why?
Are they truly Christians or robbers?
Are they Christ like?
Why must someone prosecute me upon declaration of truth?
Should we keep quite and swallow spit like ignorant and cowards?
Why should an average African thought without the existence of white, civilization couldn't be achievable?
Are they God?
When God the creator made the earth, did he left us with ignorance and bestowed them with knowledge?
Do you think God is partial?
Why can't we be wise?
Do you think heaven is happy with the white by their actions against the blacks?
If you think so, why is the glory coming back to Africa just like it was?
We are Africans, wise and sound in reason, why can't you be like us as our blood?
Arrest western culture and mentality, its ruin to mankind.
What we lost because of Christianity in Africa

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Corruption: reading from the meaning of corruption, one can easily belief the white as champions of corrupt practices. Right before their arrival, we had no word or practices like corruption. We were guided by rules and traditional love, because we saw ourselves as one, none had no evil in mind against another. There was no room for corrupt practices, a man from Nkwele can't even think of stealing from a neighborhood from nkwo oji.
We loved each other because of our true identity and oneness. Knowing they were strangers with appointed time, they embarked on take away method. Operation steal it in quantum!
Having realized our tradition and custom to expel, banish or kill a thief to arrest crime. They opened bible and began to back up their crimes with bible references. **Thou shall not kill. **thou shall not judge.... **thou shall not.... but they left unread the verses which recorded **thou shall not steal...... **thou shall not take away your neighbor possession by trick..... **love your neighbor as yourself....... **if after seven years a slave can't pay his debt, his master should grant him freedom. Thus says the God our creator.

Where are our brothers and sisters sold into slavery to Europe and America? Have they returned?
How many years have gone?

Yet one will have a gout to challenge my point ignorantly.

Before they left, remember some of our brothers and sisters was their follower. Fellower in crime. Some are religious fellows while others are political thugs. Both learned from their white masters this is the reason the Christian religion centre and political centre can't hold in Africa today.

What Christianity did to Africa.

It's surprising to see how people, matured men and women tackle article which involve Christian theory. What is our problem?

Do we think christ is Christianity?
Talking about Christianity, do you think it a blasphemy?
It's high time we acknowledge knowledge and admonish wisdom.

Still unto my topic, what we lost because of Christianity in Africa

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2017
For more knowledge, request to join our growing whatsaap group today. Number to join on whatsapp.
zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one. (If you get it, you deserve it)
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by OtemAtum: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Do you know that if not for Christianity, Fulani Jihadist would have taken over Whole Nigeria.

The white not only plan to Bring Christianity but to stop the Jihadist advancing as well.

So stop there make we here word.

Nairaland atheists folly is becoming something else. If not stupid question that only require Google search, it will be recycled ones. na seun fault wey no give them their room
Your signature is a contradiction of Christianity. To start with, are you monotheistic or a pagan? I thought the bible said all other gods apart from yahweh are the works of men. How come that statement in your profile said that, "Mad person says that there is no Olorun?"
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by GoodMuyis(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
Your signature is a contradiction of Christianity. To start with, are you monotheistic or a pagan?

I thought the bible said all other gods apart from yahweh are the works of men.

How come that statement in your profile said that, "Mad person says that there is no Olorun?"

A google search will help you, I believe you have done it before.
if Atum is useless here to provide the answer, I cant help either
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by OtemAtum: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
GoodMuyis:

A google search will help you, I believe you have done it before.
if Atum is useless here to provide the answer, I cant help either
LOL, Samogugua yaff vex. Sorry but me thinks it's idolatry for you to believe in Yahweh and Olorun at the same time. You should have held on to Yahweh alone and term Olorun as an idol according to your holy book Just saying though cool
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by Nostradamus: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
mttssccchww!!! i have a strange feeling that this o.p.has actually tried scamming innocent people before, but nigga no get luck, bunbit23 have you ever created a thread before that has a fraudulent undertone?
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nostradamus:
mttssccchww!!! i have a strange feeling that this o.p.has actually tried scamming innocent people before, but nigga no get luck, bunbit23 have you ever created a thread before that has a fraudulent undertone?

Yes!
Why? Its becos here in Nigeria everyone is a fraudster. You maybe surprised to learn that your mum scammed your dad while you were 4 months old, thats why your eyes always see scammers.

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by johnemeka(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Truth is always better to hear.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by DunceNLMods: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Empty diatribe

Atheism stole 250 million people from humanity because of hatred and wickedness . #NeverForget

If they add just Christian killers alone from the start of Christianity till date that 250 million don turn chicken change. I never add Muslim o!
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by NSK4U(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Traditional religion is the Religion of Truth, Love, & Peace...... I bow for your wisdom @op
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by delishpot: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP, you think Africans lived in peace when we practiced Traditional religion? You think there were no tribal wars, head huntings, no abuse of power, no evil at all? Let me tell you something, if we practiced Traditional religion today many fake native doctirs would replace fake pastors.
Man makes the religion these days. Be it trado or any kind of religion.

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by Nostradamus: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
bunbit23:

Yes!
Why? Its becos here in Nigeria everyone is a fraudster. You maybe surprised to learn that your mum scammed your dad while you were 4 months old, thats why your eyes always see scammers.
you don vex?
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2017
delishpot:
OP, you think Africans lived in peace when we practiced Traditional religion? You think there were no tribal wars, head huntings, no abuse of power, no evil at all? Let me tell you something, if we practiced Traditional religion today many fake native doctirs would replace fake pastors.

OP, you think Africans lived in peace when we practiced Traditional religion?........

Yes they did!
I mentioned it earlier thus I quote.... We were peace loving people respecting our boundaries and leaving in harmony. Without being told, we knew our brothers as well as our sisters. We realized our uniqueness therefore chosed to remain in our territory without crossing border......

You think there were no tribal wars, head huntings, no abuse of power, no evil at all?

Thanks for this question young reader. One thing you should know about war, evil, power as you mentioned is this, they are natural affair promoting life and others. It's spiritual thing as well. What is evil? What is power? What is war? Evil begot contention ( body of authority), power begot war. Therefore, to make completion of human existence, each and everyone of the three must be présent. Did you forgot there was evil in the realm which brought about contention that led to many years of war in heaven before the great archangel Michael conquered Lucifer and thrown him down from the heavenly realm? If their could be such occurrences in the realm, why do you expect less here in the land of mortal.
But this is unlike what we had with the whites. If they had brought war to us, perhaps we waged them: obtained victory or got defeated. Hence reverse was the case. So if we had internal war, tribal war, take it as natural thing. Even in the family, there could be sign of war among brothers but such can never be compared with the height of slave trade as witnessed. Great atrocities!

Let me tell you something, if we practiced Traditional religion today many fake native doctirs would replace fake pastors.

Your point is as white as crystal but you have to note this. Reason south_south and south_east sought for freedom from the mother country Nigeria is not that they are poor and hungry, ignorant and illiterate, short or ugly but because there's no rule of law, equity, justice love, and others making life unbearable for every average Nigerian. Believing that upon the actualIzation of the Biafra republic, with culture, tradition, norms knowledge etc when enforced ( as suppose) life will be fair and better for the citizens just like as its seen in other part of the world ( I think this the first time am mentioning this Biafra issue on my thread but thats one of the untold truth which has spiritual support). You must have understood my point here in reference to your opinion.
Undoubtedly, we are all human being with flesh and blood but never forget in that same flesh and blood we possessed: some are bad while some are good.
Why?
The reason is not far beyond act of discipline, culture, tradition, which bring about orientation. Take for example, a child whom his father trained and a child who gained training from mother, their social life, knowledge, experience, activities must not be same. Thus my people would say, nkita nwanyi zuru nata akwa okuko_ a child trained by a woman eats egg. ( unlike now civilization have taken the world, earlier before someone must start eating egg, he must have come to age. This culture, tradition, orientation, discipline was made to be in place for cultural value, security reasons, moral and responsibilities)
Earlier, when a child speaks, an adult can tell where he come from. Not per dialect but as a result of his/her sense of reasoning.
Bringing this to the issues of the moment, if we regain traditional religion as its coming back in place now. because its fast coming back. ( only the blind can't see that the present youth are seeking to return to the grassroot religion). All those home culture, traditional values which we regards, have to protect the religion.

Take for example, before one assume the office of spiritual office. There are oath which you must take. These oath are not like the one they take in court with bible or Koran, neither is it like the oath buhari took to assume office. Nah Nah Nah!
This is supernatural oath for life and death. This is why most native doctor and spiritualist are very careful in their field of practice. Because even the dead wish to live. When matter comes to the point of life and death, the wise must becareful. The question here is this, does such custom exist in Christianity? They will answer you and say No!
Why?
They would say, bible said. Thou shall not take oath with heaven and earth, with the name of God your creator abracadabra.
Does this satisfy or answer the purpose. Definitely no.
Why?
Because its not canal or physical engagement. It's spiritual thing. The bible verse was brought to us to help guide us from irresponsible speeches. Perhaps exposing ourselves to danger by drawing the wrath of the gods and goddess. Just like in Senegal, its a common omen to see people taking solems thousands of times every minute using name of god and their religious leader. Like serigne Mbacke, serigne Touba, Serigne Mohammad, Serigne Fall even at the point of crime.

As a spiritualist, native doctor, pastor, bishop, pope, we are not bide by the command: thou shall not vow is not for us. We are priest. Different people among the people. This oath is called sacred oath of office. It's between you and your gods. Those who called you for the great mission. It's not an oath you say, if I do it let thunder fire me or let god kill me. No! They took you to realm where they preside and engage you on a sacred oath to serve in truth, fair, justice and purity.

That's when a spiritualist would say, No I don't do this. No my gods can't accept to do this. Looking at those things he forbid to do, traditionally its evil.
Are you following?
Anything a native doctor reject to do, check it, it spelt evil. Further consultation will clear you that its not custom or tradition of the people where he preside.

Do we have such room in Christendom?
Why do you think if we regain traditional religion things wouldn't be far better as angels guide?

Before nko?
Na spirit you want make em come make am?
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by delishpot: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2017
bunbit23:

OP, you think Africans lived in peace when we practiced Traditional religion?........

Yes they did!
I mentioned it earlier thus I quote.... We were peace loving people respecting our boundaries and leaving in harmony. Without being told, we knew our brothers as well as our sisters. We realized our uniqueness therefore chosed to remain in our territory without crossing border......

You think there were no tribal wars, head huntings, no abuse of power, no evil at all?

Thanks for this question young reader. One thing you should know about war, evil, power as you mentioned is this, they are natural affair promoting life and others. It's spiritual thing as well. What is evil? What is power? What is war? Evil begot contention ( body of authority), power begot war. Therefore, to make completion of human existence, each and everyone of the three must be présent. Did you forgot there was evil in the realm which brought about contention that led to many years of war in heaven before the great archangel Michael conquered Lucifer and thrown him down from the heavenly realm? If their could be such occurrences in the realm, why do you expect less here in the land of mortal.
But this is unlike what we had with the whites. If they had brought war to us, perhaps we waged them: obtained victory or got defeated. Hence reverse was the case. So if we had internal war, tribal war, take it as natural thing. Even in the family, there could be sign of war among brothers but such can never be compared with the height of slave trade as witnessed. Great atrocities!

Let me tell you something, if we practiced Traditional religion today many fake native doctirs would replace fake pastors.

Your point is as white as crystal but you have to note this. Reason south_south and south_east sought for freedom from the mother country Nigeria is not that they are poor and hungry, ignorant and illiterate, short or ugly but because there's no rule of law, equity, justice love, and others making life unbearable for every average Nigerian. Believing that upon the actualIzation of the Biafra republic, with culture, tradition, norms knowledge etc when enforced ( as suppose) life will be fair and better for the citizens just like as its seen in other part of the world ( I think this the first time am mentioning this Biafra issue on my thread but thats one of the untold truth which has spiritual support). You must have understood my point here in reference to your opinion.
Undoubtedly, we are all human being with flesh and blood but never forget in that same flesh and blood we possessed: some are bad while some are good.
Why?
The reason is not far beyond act of discipline, culture, tradition, which bring about orientation. Take for example, a child whom his father trained and a child who gained training from mother, their social life, knowledge, experience, activities must not be same. Thus my people would say, nkita nwanyi zuru nata akwa okuko_ a child trained by a woman eats egg. ( unlike now civilization have taken the world, earlier before someone must start eating egg, he must have come to age. This culture, tradition, orientation, discipline was made to be in place for cultural value, security reasons, moral and responsibilities)
Earlier, when a child speaks, an adult can tell where he come from. Not per dialect but as a result of his/her sense of reasoning.
Bringing this to the issues of the moment, if we regain traditional religion as its coming back in place now. because its fast coming back. ( only the blind can't see that the present youth are seeking to return to the grassroot religion). All those home culture, traditional values which we regards, have to protect the religion.

Take for example, before one assume the office of spiritual office. There are oath which you must take. These oath are not like the one they take in court with bible or Koran, neither is it like the oath buhari took to assume office. Nah Nah Nah!
This is supernatural oath for life and death. This is why most native doctor and spiritualist are very careful in their field of practice. Because even the dead wish to live. When matter comes to the point of life and death, the wise must becareful. The question here is this, does such custom exist in Christianity? They will answer you and say No!
Why?
They would say, bible said. Thou shall not take oath with heaven and earth, with the name of God your creator abracadabra.
Does this satisfy or answer the purpose. Definitely no.
Why?
Because its not canal or physical engagement. It's spiritual thing. The bible verse was brought to us to help guide us from irresponsible speeches. Perhaps exposing ourselves to danger by drawing the wrath of the gods and goddess. Just like in Senegal, its a common omen to see people taking solems thousands of times every minute using name of god and their religious leader. Like serigne Mbacke, serigne Touba, Serigne Mohammad, Serigne Fall even at the point of crime.

As a spiritualist, native doctor, pastor, bishop, pope, we are not bide by the command: thou shall not vow is not for us. We are priest. Different people among the people. This oath is called sacred oath of office. It's between you and your gods. Those who called you for the great mission. It's not an oath you say, if I do it let thunder fire me or let god kill me. No! They took you to realm where they preside and engage you on a sacred oath to serve in truth, fair, justice and purity.

That's when a spiritualist would say, No I don't do this. No my gods can't accept to do this. Looking at those things he forbid to do, traditionally its evil.
Are you following?
Anything a native doctor reject to do, check it, it spelt evil. Further consultation will clear you that its not custom or tradition of the people where he preside.

Do we have such room in Christendom?
Why do you think if we regain traditional religion things wouldn't be far better as angels guide?

Before nko?

Na spirit you want make em come make am?
The only difference in the way oyinbo conducts his affairs compared to west Africa is that the later has developed the inbuilt knowledge to make/create things that makes it easy for him to travel long distances in short time. Believe me if the Black man had such knowledge in the past he would try to do exactly what the white man is doing which is to conquer the tribes and villages around his own to take what they own to add to his wealth. Only this time, he would go with the blessings of his deity rather than that of some other foreign god. Man generaly is greedy be it trado practitioner or not. African Traditional religion is not as innocent as you want to train your mind to believe. The only reason we did not experience these kinds of troubles was because we were not merged. Even without religion, the merging of the various tribes would still create conflict. How did Rome rule the world without really forcing its religion down peoples throats? Remember that rome was ruling israel when during Jesus' tine even though the Jewish religiin was practiced by the people? Do you know that Canada as a country is under british rullership? Yes their leader obeys the crown.
You need to have more indepth knowledge to know that any religion can be used to divide and conquer.
What Africa needs is brain. To know that the survival of all is tge ultimate goal. When we do not see us VS them and dem Vs us again is when we will thrive. Our problem is inbuilt(permit me to use that word) stupidity and greed. We do not work for the good of all.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by JackBizzle: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Empty diatribe

Keep posting lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are People Predestined To Heaven /hell? / Stunning Revelations: Jesus Christ In The Old Testament! / A Story For Atheists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.