Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. (4265 Views)

Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2017
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/ written destiny/afterlife

Believe in reason/science cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hati13:
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/written destiny/afterlife

Believe in reason/science cool

May it be unto you according to your belief.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
delishpot:

The only difference in the way oyinbo conducts his affairs compared to west Africa is that the later has developed the inbuilt knowledge to make/create things that makes it easy for him to travel long distances in short time. Believe me if the Black man had such knowledge in the past he would try to do exactly what the white man is doing which is to conquer the tribes and villages around his own to take what they own to add to his wealth. Only this time, he would go with the blessings of his deity rather than that of some other foreign god. Man generaly is greedy be it trado practitioner or not. African Traditional religion is not as innocent as you want to train your mind to believe. The only reason we did not experience these kinds of troubles was because we were not merged. Even without religion, the merging of the various tribes would still create conflict. How did Rome rule the world without really forcing its religion down peoples throats? Remember that rome was ruling israel when during Jesus' tine even though the Jewish religiin was practiced by the people? Do you know that Canada as a country is under british rullership? Yes their leader obeys the crown.
You need to have more indepth knowledge to know that any religion can be used to divide and conquer.
What Africa needs is brain. To know that the survival of all is tge ultimate goal. When we do not see us VS them and dem Vs us again is when we will thrive. Our problem is inbuilt(permit me to use that word) stupidity and greed. We do not work for the good of all.

To know that the survival of all is tge ultimate goal. When we do not see us VS them and dem Vs us again is when we will thrive.

Can you tell me the purpose of memory?
Anyway I wouldn't like to make this a point of argument.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
To be cont.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Keep Update
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 2:32am On Jul 18, 2017
7/12, 01:45] Odogwuakataaka: 2 Kings 5:1 NAAMAN, COMMANDER of the army of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, accepted [and acceptable], because by him the Lord had given victory to Syria. He was also a mighty man of valor, but he was a leper.

2 The Syrians had gone out in bands and had brought away captive out of the land of Israel a little maid, and she waited on Naaman's wife.

3 She said to her mistress, Would that my lord were with the prophet who is in Samaria! For he would heal him of his leprosy.

4 [Naaman] went in and told his king, Thus and thus said the maid from Israel.

5 And the king of Syria said, Go now, and I will send a letter to the king of Israel. And he departed and took with him ten talents of silver, 6,000 shekels of gold, and ten changes of raiment.

6 And he brought the letter to the king of Israel. It said, When this letter comes to you, I will with it have sent to you my servant Naaman, that you may cure him of leprosy.

7 When the king of Israel read the letter, he rent his clothes and said, Am I God, to kill and to make alive,that this man sends to me to heal a man of his leprosy? Just consider and see how he is seeking a quarrel with me.

8 When Elisha the man of God heard that the king of Israel had rent his clothes, he sent to the king, asking, Why have you rent your clothes? Let Naaman come now to me and he shall know that there is a prophet in Israel.

9 So Naaman came with his horses and chariots and stopped at Elisha's door.

10 Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored and you shall be clean.

11 But Naaman was angry and went away and said, Behold, I thought he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the Lord his God, and wave his hand over the place and heal the leper.

12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? May I not wash in them and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.

13 And his servants came near and said to him, My father, if the prophet had bid you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much rather, then, when he says to you, Wash and be clean?

14 Then he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, as the man of God had said, and his flesh was restored like that of a little child, and he was clean.

15 Then Naaman returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and stood before him. He said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth but in Israel. So now accept a gift from your servant.

[7/12, 01:56] Odogwuakataaka: Often do I tell us that only wisdom shall save and deliver us from our problems. Good number of us are ignorant of what this life is all about. Until you realize that 100% of the physical,/earthly activities are controlled spiritual: then you have to struggle to become a spiritual man/woman.

[7/12, 01:58] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know for some of you to win your race and become a champion, you must be exposed to funny scenes? While some will be exposed to a scene which looks like nonsense. Some there scenes for deliverance might sound odds. Take for example an event which happened in this very present platform (Light House of Wisdom) few months ago when we just began. A young man from imo state who reported and complained about his poverty as I was offering lectures. Who could recall what I told him?
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
[7/12, 02:17] Odogwuakataaka: Because i can recall someone asked me if he could join the ritual as well I replied No!
It was special for his financial breakthrough.
Now do you know what happened?
This young man looked upon himself and became so proud of himself. He wondered the possibility of going to the poor man house and kneel to such low class. He taught about the kind of cup they may use to present the water which he has to drank.
He said to himself No, I can't do this!
[7/12, 02:24] Odogwuakataaka: After some days, I was on my way to Asaba on a grand meeting when the call came. The same spirit spoke to me and said, the young man Michael is on the line. He is calling to report to you about his unwillingness for the ritual. But this is what you have to tell him. It's your choice Michael, do it or leave it. Do it and become the man of your dream or leave it and cry later.
[7/12, 02:25] Odogwuakataaka: Immediately I answered the call, I couldn't allow him say hello. I began to deliver the message as received. When I finished.
He said that this is the purpose he called to see if there's any other ritual in replacement.
I said no other. I ended the call.
[7/12, 02:29] Odogwuakataaka: One faithful afternoon about three weeks ago. The spirit came to me as I was having siesta. He said, wake up and call the young man Michael. Tell him that no one plays in the middle of high way for its dangerous to refuse angels guide.
Ask him how far?
I woke up and call him
I told him as the spirit directed.
I ended the call.
[7/12, 02:31] Odogwuakataaka: Tomorrow morning around 11 am I can recall. I was at supervision on my building project at awka when he called. I didn't answer the first call but answered the second. He began to compliment me. Saying none is like me.
I was listening.
[7/12, 02:33] Odogwuakataaka: He said he listened attentively to all I said yesterday about how one do not need to play in the middle of express for its dangerous
[7/12, 02:34] Odogwuakataaka: As I cut the call, he couldn't eat anything till night. Even as he call now, he has no appetite for food.
That the worst are happening to him to the extent he lost his phone which was the reason he couldn't come online anymore. Even the phone which I called on yesterday was a friend that offered him Nokia touch light. Which have been the reasons he wasn't active on the forum. He pleaded to know what he will do as things has gone out of hands. So many sorrow and lamentations.
[7/12, 02:38] Odogwuakataaka: After all, I listened and say to him, its too late now.
Enjoy your life.
I ended the call.
[7/12, 02:39] Odogwuakataaka: Good number of you knows the number am talking about. Call him and ask about this. You were here the day of the incidents. What am I saying? This lecture goes for us and talk about us. Becareful while you go with spirits. Be wise as you lean on their shoulder for help. Our individual cases has different spiritual answers. Yours might sound funny or crazy.
[7/12, 02:42] Odogwuakataaka: Mine might sound nonsense or look odd. But then, the gods are wise.

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
[7/12, 02:43] Odogwuakataaka: 11 But Naaman was angry and went away and said, Behold, I thought he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the Lord his God, and wave his hand over the place and heal the leper.

[7/12, 02:43] Odogwuakataaka: Yes he ( Naaman) taught otherwise. But what happened when voice of wisdom spoke to him?

Verse 13 said; And his servants came near and said to him, My father, if the prophet had bid you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much rather, then, when he says to you, Wash and be clean?

14 Then he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, as the man of God had said, and his flesh was restored like that of a little child, and he was clean.

[7/12, 02:46] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise! Only wisdom shall save you!!

[7/12, 02:53] Prosper Nkpor: I remember.

[7/12, 02:56] Akpan Abuja: My able GM, I have often said that meeting you, coming in contact with you is a blessing

[7/12, 03:08] Godspower Lagos: I remembered.

[7/12, 04:05] Daniel Lagos: I also remembered

[7/12, 04:14] JP PH: I remember the young man. I can't believe that he didn't carry out that assignment specifcally designated for his financial breakthrough

[7/12, 05:39] Stanley Delta: I remember sir

[7/12, 07:23] Victor Abuja: GM I never doubt you for a second my spirit welcome wholeheartedly.

[7/12, 08:04] Alexandra Ikorodu: I remembered vividly! May Almighty strengthen us! So mote it be!

[7/13, 06:03] Ola Ogun: May the gods and goddess continue to guide and guard our GM, good morning
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by Niflheim(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
What I do not understand is the fact that a man is promoting African Religions, and the first thing that comes to some people's mind is "Atheist"!!! Complete stupidity on display here!!!

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
[7/20, 05:34] Odogwuakataaka: As our 14 midnight ritual successful coming to an end, make sure you write me to have your saraka directives if you have not been guided. Before now, I have made it clear to us that your saraka must come as a result of your dreams which you had within these 14 midnight rituals. Therefore, you have not been having dreams, it's impossible for us to offer you saraka guide. But am sure each and everyone of us who took the ritual serious had more serious dreams from the ancestors and our spirit guide.

[7/20, 05:41] Odogwuakataaka: I have given some people their own saraka guide therefore they shouldn't write me again. At this juncture, its good for us to discuss and understand more about saraka rituals. Though earlier, we had a brief discussions about saraka rituals. One could ask, what is saraka? Do you know what saraka means?

Saraka is an Igbo word standing for " spiritual washing hands". Literary ....Saa ra aka gi_ Wash your hands.

[7/20, 05:52] Mark Benin: Ok

[7/20, 05:53] Odogwuakataaka: This is why we are different! Spiritual knowledge makes you s different man or woman. If you must know what you need to know, definitely you are a different man. Good number of people lack spiritual directions which is why there are problems here and there. In the realm, there is no problem because of the presence of knowledge. The gods are wise!

[7/20, 05:57] Odogwuakataaka: If you must know what you need to know as a man, it would move you to do what you have to do at every given moment to avert a problem. This is how we avoided been into problems by the introduction of spiritual knowledge. Not just but a knowledge but spiritual knowledge.
You need it!
I need it!!
We all need spiritual knowledge to make this life worth while to live a better life in happiness!!!

[7/20, 06:00] Odogwuakataaka: If only you can follow spiritual steps, you must be a better man. Life and the earthly activities becomes hard when we lack proper spiritual directions. Do you know yourself? As a Man or Woman, how much do you know yourself?
Having spiritual knowledge is one of the method we come to know ourselves. With spiritual knowledge, you come to know your left and right. With spiritual knowledge a man get to know his archangel. With spiritual knowledge, a man have to know things which he has to avoid in other to make progress and achieve success. Why we run helter skelter seeking for solutions where angels failed duty was simply because we lost spiritual knowledge. Upon spiritual information, you get to know who is the right spiritualist for you and who is not!
If you can help identify your spiritual director, it helps your spiritual journey.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
[7/20, 06:13] Odogwuakataaka: The Israelites were in the land of Egypt for many years praying but their prayer was not answered until Moses came back to Egypt. Do you know without a spiritual director prayers hardly get answered? Do you know we priest are gods among men? Do you know to get connected to the realm, you need a spiritual director? The most high could speak to Moses while Moses transmit to the Israelite.

[7/20, 06:20] Odogwuakataaka: This was how the Israelite became a peculiar tribe. Who is your spiritual director?
This question need an answer. You need to tell yourself sincerely or better identify your spiritual director? Do you know why there are too much suffer in our present times? It's simply because this generation lost spiritual directives.
This is why you see s young man at his 35_40 years still struggling to found a job.
Do you know when the land was green, when the spirit lives with men ( because men accommodated them) before forty a man was a man indeed. Having families with many wives, children, money and material possession. But now what is happening?
At forty, we are still looking for a job.
At forty, we are Still hustling to feed ourselves.
At forty, we are still hoping to marry.
At forty, we are still leaving in our parents apartment without the financial ability to build our own castle yet we claim to know the most high and his begotten son Christ.

[7/20, 06:34] Odogwuakataaka: Shame unto a man who will accredit his predicament as a result of knowing or serving the most high.
This is why heaven won't forgive Christian leaders.

[7/20, 06:35] Mark Benin: Hmmm

[7/20, 06:35] Odogwuakataaka: This is why judgement have to start from the church.

[7/20, 06:36] Mark Benin: GM you are indeed great
[7/20, 06:36] Mark Benin: You will live long

[7/20, 06:36] Odogwuakataaka: This is why the Most high must reward them because they have deceived the elite.
They can't avoid karma for introducing sorrow to kings.
Because they have caused poverty to the land through false doctrine.
They have made the sons of gods incapable through false teaching
They are imposter.
They claimed what they are not only to deceive the ignorant and enrich themselves
This was how they come to become the richest in the community and society today.
They asked us not to judge so that you don't prosecute them.
Do you know know that?
This is why you need knowledge. This is why you need spiritual knowledge
We all need spiritual knowledge to protect the society at large

[7/20, 06:45] Augustine Nkiri China: Thank you so much GM
[7/20, 06:45] Augustine Nkiri China: You're are nourishing us with wisdom

[7/20, 06:48] Odogwuakataaka: We read in the Bible, in those days. The people of Israel could stone to death a false prophet. That was how they came to balance there state using spiritual knowledge. There was little and no crime in the land. We had no record of false prophets in the land of Israel because the rule said..... Thou shall not use the name of your God for vanity.....

[7/20, 06:48] Odogwuakataaka: Today what do we have?
If you want to become rich and get rich quick, go and open a church. Church has become a business.
Very lucrative one that pays like oil business.
Church in other words ... Synagogue... Temple of the most high
Business
They stand on a high level temperament called altar to deliver false messages only to make sure they deceive you.
Only wisdom can save this generation.

[7/20, 06:52] Odogwuakataaka: Hosea said, my people perished as a result of lack of knowledge.
Ignorant!
What knowledge was he talking about?
Spiritual knowledge!

[7/20, 06:53] Odogwuakataaka: This is to help you understand that for you to become a success and make a progress in life, you must have spiritual knowledge.
This is the reason it's common to see priest in all tribe and nations.
A nation that lack spiritual knowledge lack visionary leaders.
Look at the country Nigeria.
You see how we are?
Do you see how we remain unprogressive?
Do you see how we are moving up and down?
Do you see how we always turn from elder to kids in decades.
Do you see how all most everyone is crying?
Nigeria is a country where the rich cry
Why?
It's because we lack spiritual knowledge.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by urheme: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
bunbit23:
When I said those people and these people are not Christian, I know what I mean. Now, let's see who is Christ before we get to know Ian. Christ was the son of God who came for redemption of our sin. He was blameless, pure, holy, innocent, harmless, compassionate, loving and caring. He was a promoter of justice, purity, holiness, transparency, truth and life. He hated injustice, slavery, corruption, cheating and killing.

Now, are they Christian?
I ask you and expect an answer from you?
you may ask me, who?

I mean the white men as we called them who took our brothers and sisters for slavery to Europe and America?

The white men who brought Christian religion to us, are they Christian?

Okay.....
To give you clear info about Christianity. Christianity last time I check are people who form uniqueness of Christ ( whom we earlier explained). They said they are like Christ, body of Christ ( being the church).

You came to unknown territory and dominate, as if that's not enough for you, you began to exploit their resources in marginalization. Took their Chi by trick. Today we suffer the past. This is why Africa can't forgive the white men. They robbed us, took our valuables to their home country in exchange of nothing. That's debt. Remember what the bible talked about the debtor. That was the height of their offense and calamity. Instead of them offering themselves as slave to us according to the spiritual mandate, they took us as slave. Chaiii
Aru mere.........

If you are not informed then you are deformed.

Op the Nigerian pastors Parading them selves about have done worse and abominable things that the white man did......people are religiously enslaved in their own country.

At least then the white man cared about our education.....they taught our fore fathers how to read and write for free...now take a look at the schools organized by the churches in Nigeria especially the rich ones who can do it for free....we cannot afford the school fees....

So they carried your dirty idols...your gods thinking they were good sculptures that will be good for interior and exterior designs since you left them in evil forest and bushes.

In exchange...they gave you Bible, schools, hospitals, church auditoriums, books Clothing and other relief materials......you now wear suit and jeans instead of leaves and thread.

Op it is the Nigerian pastors that you should begrudged and not the white man that died long ago.....

Op what about the religion of the north...did they deceive you too......or are those perpetrators not white men

2 Likes

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
urheme:

If you are not informed then you are deformed.

Op the Nigerian pastors Parading them selves about have done worse and abominable things that the white man did......people are religiously enslaved in their own country.

At least then the white man cared about our education.....they taught our fore fathers how to read and write for free...now take a look at the schools organized by the churches in Nigeria especially the rich ones who can do it for free....we cannot afford the school fees....

So they carried your dirty idols...your gods thinking they were good sculptures that will be good for interior and exterior designs since you left them in evil forest and bushes.

In exchange...they gave you Bible, schools, hospitals, church auditoriums, books Clothing and other relief materials......you now wear suit and jeans instead of leaves and thread.

Op it is the Nigerian pastors that you should begrudged and not the white man that died long ago.....

Op what about the religion of the north...did they deceive you too......or are those perpetrators not white men

It was not done in love rather to help their selfish interest. Remember, they realized there could be language barrier which was why they have to do what they did by so teaching us their languages.

If you had followed with keen interest you must have read where I defined them as religious servants who carefully learnt from their masters. They all know that their wages are found here and now which is why they are carefully rewarding themselves with cursed money.

your statement here defines your height of spiritual ignorant. What do you know about spiritual operations? You think they are stupid for taking those oracles? Didn't they met other things in place? Why must they have to take those oracles since they are valueless as you assumed?
Your speech here talks more about your high level of spiritual ignorant. Before the white came to us, those Oracle has been in place just like we still have few leftover. You must know they realized the values which was the reason they took them. The more you develop your spiritual vibrations, more enlightened you get with spirit operations. Do not speak about what you do not know anything about rather I advice you ask questions. The white people were not fools for taking those oracles to their homes.
If you assume they are dirty as you said, walk down to any and remove it with your power as a Christian.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by urheme: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
bunbit23:

It was not done in love rather to help their selfish interest. Remember, they realized there could be language barrier which was why they have to do what they did by so teaching us their languages.

If you had followed with keen interest you must have read where I defined them as religious servants who carefully learnt from their masters. They all know that their wages are found here and now which is why they are carefully rewarding themselves with cursed money.

your statement here defines your height of spiritual ignorant. What do you know about spiritual operations? You think they are stupid for taking those oracles? Didn't they met other things in place? Why must they have to take those oracles since they are valueless as you assumed?
Your speech here talks more about your high level of spiritual ignorant. Before the white came to us, those Oracle has been in place just like we still have few leftover. You must know they realized the values which was the reason they took them. The more you develop your spiritual vibrations, more enlightened you get with spirit operations. Do not speak about what you do not know anything about rather I advice you ask questions. The white people were not fools for taking those oracles to their homes.
If you assume they are dirty as you said, walk down to any and remove it with your power as a Christian[b][/b].

Show me and i will burn them with Human power.
they have no spiritual values whatsoever.....if they did have they would have struck the white man...
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2017
urheme:

Show me and i will burn them with Human power.
they have no spiritual values whatsoever.....if they did have they would have struck the white man...

Why am I still responding to you?
You are to burn them with human power indeed?
It's only a child who can confront a spirit without a spirit. It takes a spirit to conquer a spirit. Do not perish for lack of knowledge and let not what you believe in cause you remorse.
Nevertheless, charity they said begins at home, maybe you should start from your village deities!
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2017
To join

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by GodsMopol: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
bunbit23:

Civilization which seems to be a western origin shouldn't be easily forget it started from Egypt.
Slavery which later took Africans far Europe and America was also first seen in Egypt.

Where was your acclaimed spiritwhatever during the era of slave trade.

Am talking about Africa my continent. Africa my father land!! Africa my home!!!

Africa is just a geographical location, it doesn't belong to anyone. And the true owners can call it home. A house you didn't build is not your home.

In Africa, we have unigue culture and traditions. Our belief in spiritualism is not a morning tales. Africa could be best defined as land of spirit. Have you heard this? Am telling you today.

Do you feel the bolded is threatened by Christianity?? I would say Lions don't cry for food. A true lion is not threatened by the presence of another
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Many of us grew up with the belief that achieving success requires relentless hard work, grim determination, and intense ambition. As a result, we may have struggled for years and even reached some of our goals but wound up feeling exhausted, our lives out of balance.
In the natural world, creation comes forth with ease. A seed doesn’t struggle to become a tree - it simply unfolds per seconds count.
There are laws of success if you put them into practice, you’ll realize that you can manifest whatever you’ve been dreaming about.
Fortunately, success aren’t difficult or mysterious but are easy to understand and apply. There are also many ways for you to learn more to attract the life you truly want, and right here is a great place to begin.
The first law we put into effect is law of giving. In many occasions I have talked about this law, today as we discuss law of success giving comes as a first law we have.
Giving is the first law we have if we must achieve success. To make success and become successful in life, you must learn to give.
What you give matters.
You must give that which you posses.
You have something, I have something, he has something: we are all rich with nature gift. You must learn and discover that which you have then use it as a sacrifice for success. When we talk about giving, most at times it got misinterpreted. Generally we are richly blessed with talents which you can use to achieve success.
Have you been able to discover that which you have? What do you have? Give it out! The first law of success says, give!
Giving what you have is the first law of success. When you give that which you have, you have indirectly opened your way to receive(which) in other words called success. This is why I always use a farmer for perfect example for success.
A farmer would plant a seed of corn, during harvest, he shall reap bounty of corns in expense of a seed he planted. If you have this true knowledge, why are you still not progressive? Why are you not successful in life?
Do you know that givers never lack?
Do not be afraid to give!
I repeat, do not be afraid to give!
Give whatever you have to the needy. Whatever that discourage you not to give simply encourage you to become a failure.
You can't be successful if you can't give. This aren't a law of gods or goddess neither is it a law of man. It's a law of nature! Nature mandate! Give whatever you have to anyone that deserve it. You can't cheat nature. Do you know nature has its own way of keeping an account?
How much do you know this?
To become a success in every area of life, you must give first.
Giving is a seed for success. You must sow giving as a seed to reap success in harvest.
How do we say this to help understanding?
How do we write this on your mind to help remembrance?
Success is impossible without giving. Success is not achievable without giving?
So do not make full of yourself.
Do not deceive yourself. A stingy failure makes fool of himself when he talks about success. There's no short cut for success better than giving. Gift of a man makes way for him. Give and give uncountable times. Do not mind how many times you have given and never count whatever was the gift. The more you give the more you receive.
That's how it is!
The moment you open yourself to count what you have given out, the moment you begin to loose the glory of success.
Success is like dew.
It falls every night. Only those who are exposed to it receive it. Only those who are outdoors receive it.
Human is demi god. When you give to Mr A he says, God bless you.
You give to Mr V he says God bless you.
You give to a kid he says god bless you.
You give to a blind he says God bless you.
You give to the poor he says God bless you.
Too many gift attract too many blessings.
All these people who blessed you with their soul are the reason for success.
This is why its possible!
This is why given makes it possible.
This is why given is the most possible means to attract success. Our mouth is the mouthpiece of gods and goddess.
Say no to any spirit which restrict you from given.
Say to the spirit, get you behind me you spirit of failure.
It's only spirit of failure which can ask you not to give.
Any spirit that makes you count your gift is a spirit of poverty.
Spirit of limitations! He doesn't want you to grow more abundantly.
Never have time counting how many and how much you have giving.
When you give, give with pure heart.
Grudges causes hindrance to a gift.
Its like a worm. Another law of success is Karma.
Tomorrow we discuss law of karma as the second law of success. Am determined to bring you keynotes to make you a different man and woman.
Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
[8/29, 07:58] Odogwuakataaka: I welcome you all this day Tuesday the day of our great archangel Raphael. I ask the Great archangel Raphael to heal us all from the wound of enemies and lead us to divine connection. So I mote it be!

This morning, we are going to discuss on ritual positions.
There are things we need to know and must know. One of the things are ritual positions during ritual presentations.
Many things contributes to prayer unanswered. These we terms as ignorant.
This is why we are called to join this spiritual union. Here we teach you all spiritual rules and guide to help ritual prayers.

[8/29, 08:10] Odogwuakataaka: As a physical world that is been controlled by divine entities, we must have spiritual knowledge to become a success and leave life of dream. Its knowledge not magic!
Only spiritual knowledge!
With the help of civilization, 45% of earthly inhabitants has come to lost spiritual connections unconsciously.

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by bunbit23: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2017
b

1 Like

Re: What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. by Athemisia: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
bunbit23:
This belief I refused to comprehend upon explanations. You said you are someone like, and behaves like an enemy to your mentor/ master.
One true fact our generation refused to accept is this, before the introduction of Christian religion, Africa herself had earlier established a religion based on what we had and seen. Telling you the true unique nature of our existence.
Take for example, in Africa here. We had various oracle. Among them we have EKWENSU..... A true son of Igbo will concur to this. In Igbo land here, we have an oracle by name EKWENSU little do we know that EKWENSU is called SATAN in their language. Telling you that we were spiritual and have gone spiritual before their deceptive religion came on board.
Immediately they were welcomed, first measure they took was to deceive us by preaching to us their religion. We got dogmatised and surrendered our oracles to them. Now one could ask, what happened to those oracles?
Details of this we help explain our discussion. Because I belief many are here to condemn me. some have already started calling me names as earlier said. I have been labelled atheist! Am I one?
The gods are wise... You words came to me when I needed answers to my questions. I have been on nairaland for three years now but this is my first time of encountering this thread.
They call you atheist because they don't understand. The message of yours came because of me... After sensing my writings spiritually you will understand my situation.
Be so much glad to hear from you soon...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifa Of The Year 2009/2010 Cast At Oke Itase / *Christmas Carol Evening! Please Join Us* / If God Is A Spirit, What Does It Mean To Be Created In His Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.