Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

senior men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / senior men (1265 Views)

When Your Wicked Senior Repeat And You Are Now In Same Class / How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. / My Fiancee's Senior Brother Sent Me This Text. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

senior men by vizion: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2005
An elderly couple were having dinner at another couple's house and after their meal, the wives left the table to go to the kitchen.

The two elderly gents were talking, and one says: "Last night we went out to a fabulous new restaurant .I'd highly recommend."

The other man says: "What's the name of the restaurant?"

The first man thinks long and hard with a furrowed brow, finally saying: "Ah, what is the name of that red flower you give to someone you love?"

His friend replies: "A carnation?" "No, no. The other one," the man says.

His friend suggest "The poppy?"

"No, no, no" growls the man.

"You know - the one that is red and has thorns."

His friend says: "Do you mean a rose?"

"Yes! Thank you!" the first man says. He then turns toward the kitchen and yells: "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"
Re: senior men by Rolly: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2005
na wa o! the guy cant even remember his wifes name! see the method e use remember am sef wink

Nice one smiley smiley
Re: senior men by Amjiving: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2007
;d
Re: senior men by GeeCee(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
cool
Re: senior men by Arcani: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2010
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Joke List / Mu-mu Children / Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.