Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) (1303 Views)

Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by ashson: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2017
A northerner posted a comment in a particular wall, a Biafra enthusiasts replied her thus - "Wow, I never knew an aboki could write english like this; are you sure, you are complete aboki?, ..."

In response, the northerner replied the Biafran thus: "Aboki only writes and speak English under duress, because already he has a matured, developed language to speak and to write with! he has had a civilised administrative system before the whites ever thought of coming.

Aboki wore clothes at a time when the "noisy neighbours" were roaming around naked!

Aboki established the "biggest", most sophisticated empire in West Africa as far back as the 18th Century.

'Aboki', just like the English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, could read and write in his own language as far back as the 14th Century.

The Architectural masterpiece of the Aboki was there for everyone as far back as 1423 to see. 'Aboki' was never enslaved, nor sold to slavery or chained like an animal by any European or Caucasian race!

The 'Aboki' people are the largest and most spread people in West Africa! 'Aboki' language is most widely spoken language in West Africa, third most spoken in Africa!

Aboki language is so important that the British, American, German, French, and Chinese broadcasting stations all have it's services being aired daily! an 'aboki' was the richest in the 50's (Alhassan Dantata), richest in the 80's (Maideribe),and richest in the 21st century(Dangote).

And these were what the whites observed before they decided bequeathing 'ruling power' to the aboki when they were leaving"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by falcon01: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2017
I am dumbfolded
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 12, 2017
What's your point Op?
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by LarryBeryl(m): 6:06am On Jun 12, 2017
These facts are not far fetched...... Mehn.... The points are slaying my previous thoughts about aboki like commando killing the villians.
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by Evablizin(f): 6:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Good points but even with all this points Aboki is still Aboki,lols,shout out all my Abokis una no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by LoveMachine(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Some of what you say is hyperbole, other parts debatable and at worst flat out wrong.

But for discussions sake I ask, "what happened?"
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by umarshehu58(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Fatality
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by Princedunga1(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2017
while aboki spoke well HV been in north all true my life so der are lots of learned ones who can English fluently so pls let stop been tranbalistical and embrace peace wit one another
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by ubongoton(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2017
continue.......
When the white left the aboki's were the ones that was conferred of producing dead leaders ,60s (mutala),90s (abacha),2009 (yar'adua) 2017(about to bring the stock fish home in bag) and it will continue,
When the whites left they aboki's were the only ones that was allow to beg for food and moneys in the souths.

1 Like

Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Princedunga1:
while aboki spoke well HV been in north all true my life so der are lots of learned ones who can English fluently so pls let stop been tranbalistical and embrace peace wit one another

Good morning English Language
(Playing NYSC Food don set bugle)

Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by greatgod2012(f): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2017
All these ain't necessary, we have to embrace peace and unity in this country, not segregation or marginalization! We need government who will make unity and love his watch word, not the one with offending analysis of how a region is 5% and thus have no impact, such statement stirs up anger and that's exactly what's what's happening!

If a government with love and unity comes in now and start treating every region equally without being biased, we'll see how the agitations here and there will come down!

We need peace and unity in this country to move on as a country, else, this unrest will continue!

God grant our leaders wisdom to right these wrongs!
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by maximunimpact(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2017
How Nigerian police handles small thief vs big thief

Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by Ddaji(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one from IPOB UNN graduate

1 Like

Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by Ddaji(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by CarlosTheJackal: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Princedunga1:
Chai grin
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by WorldRichest: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Princedunga1:

Abokkis don't write without punctuation. Is the rubbish you wrote up there one statement or a group of statements without punctuation? Even Mama Piss Sheppopo does not write this bad.
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by AuroraB(f): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
BroZuma:

Good morning English Language
(Playing NYSC Food don set bugle)
That fellow was joking, right sad
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
AuroraB:
That fellow was joking, right sad

Nope...
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by AuroraB(f): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2017
BroZuma:

Nope...
Ana emenu cheesy shocked
Re: Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2017
You come here and claimed Aboki said something, no source, no Screenshot. And your friends believed you, fair enough.
Anybody can say it, but I still need proof.

You this is why Igbos are tagged 'gullible', they just believe anything without asking questions

(1) (Reply)

Won Ni Emo Je Ka Keru, Taa Ba Keru Inu Eru A Baje... Iran Ibo Ti Kojale Bayi O! / Stop calling me Mathew, I'm not a Tax collector - Obasanjo / FG May Sell Warri, Kaduna Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.